The Captain Marvel Issue

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: The Captain Marvel Issue

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:The point is that "or whatever" only became a play after Disney bought Fox.

Shill, no one is afraid of releasing movies in February/March anymore. Good and bad movies get released at any time. They would just never give Captain Marvel the coveted dates that belong to Avengers and Spider-Man. As of right now the movie is overperforming in USA and China and looking like another beast in terms of money.
It’s not a question of afraid, but there are certain times of the year when shite movies are put out. This is one of them. September is another.

Ok. Have fun in the year 2003, let me know what other formerly conventional lines of thinking you believe in that are long dead.
It’s the release time of Sherlock Gnomes, 50 Shades Freed, Midnight Sun, Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral & Five Feet Apart, but maybe you’re right...
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

50 Shades was released in February, and I know you're slow, but every month has seen bad movie releases.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kobeunderbite wrote:50 Shades was released in February, and I know you're slow, but every month has seen bad movie releases.
I said time, not month, but you go on
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:The point is that "or whatever" only became a play after Disney bought Fox.

Shill, no one is afraid of releasing movies in February/March anymore. Good and bad movies get released at any time. They would just never give Captain Marvel the coveted dates that belong to Avengers and Spider-Man. As of right now the movie is overperforming in USA and China and looking like another beast in terms of money.
It’s not a question of afraid, but there are certain times of the year when shite movies are put out. This is one of them. September is another.

It’s not like that any more. Movies can get released whenever and be successful.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Shill Jackson continues to prove how old and out of touch he is.

This is like when he thought a newsletter was only delivered in the mailbox.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

There’s a name for it and everything, but y’all go on
--Henry Rollins

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

He's so out of touch lol