Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by Titan18 »

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... 4=&p5=&p6=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I see is that Lebron scored 1.5 more ppg on 2 more shots and 4 more minutes of play.

Curry absolutely shitted on Lebron in terms of ts%, efg%, PPS, and offensive ratings. It wasn't even particularly close.

Also, wouldn't stats SHOW who the better offensive player is? I don't get the argument that "so-so had better stats but this player is still better offensively" If he was better offensively, the stats would have reflected that.

I don't agree with the premise that Curry is "better than Lebron ever was" that is ridiculous and obviously a typical madness troll post. But Curry was absolutely the better player this year, and it wasn't even THAT close if we are being perfectly honest.

But I know...I'm a "kiddo" and a "wigger" and "wrong" and a "bulltard" blah blah.
Last edited by Titan18 on Sun May 17, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Titan18 wrote:http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... 4=&p5=&p6=

What I see is that Lebron scored 1.5 more ppg on 2 more shots and 6 more minutes of play.

Curry absolutely shitted on Lebron in terms of ts%, efg%, PPS, and offensive ratings. It wasn't even particularly close.

Also, wouldn't stats SHOW who the better offensive player is? I don't get the argument that "so-so had better stats but this player is still better offensively" If he was better offensively, the stats would have reflected that.

I don't agree with the premise that Curry is "better than Lebron ever was" that is ridiculous and obviously a typical madness troll post. But Curry was absolutely the better player this year, and it wasn't even THAT close if we are being perfectly honest.

But I know...I'm a "kiddo" and a "wigger" and "wrong" blah blah.
interesting on how much better of a scorer Curry is if he played 36mpg to that of LeBron for this season.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:And, again, please answer the very simple question...Who is better offensively in your opinion, Curry or LeBron?
Everything you want to know has already been laid out and repeated ad nauseam.

Good night, riley.
Exactly.
As I have said all along...Curry had better stats this season, but LeBron is still better offensively.
Glad we both agree even though you have a hard time admitting that for some reason.
Amazing how you packed so many lies into so few words.

You're going to have to a LOT of editing to make that last post true, so I'll leave you to it.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

What I see is that Lebron scored 1.5 more ppg on 2 more shots and 4 more minutes of play.

But I know...I'm a "kiddo" and a "wigger" and "wrong" blah blah.
And used an out dated Le*Heat jersey to wipe is ass with afterward.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Everything you want to know has already been laid out and repeated ad nauseam.

Good night, riley.
Exactly.
As I have said all along...Curry had better stats this season, but LeBron is still better offensively.
Glad we both agree even though you have a hard time admitting that for some reason.

You're going to have to a LOT of editing to make that last post true, so I'll leave you to it.
Read all my posts, starting on page 2.

I will ask you one more time. Who is better offensively, LeBron or Curry?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Exactly.

You need to re-read this entire thread.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

madness must be pretty happy that he made a thread that went 10 pages

congrats and good job madness :clap:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

But I know...I'm a "kiddo" and a "wigger" and "wrong" and a "bulltard" blah blah.
I don't know about the other stuff, but you are definitely wrong.

Curry had a better season statistically on offense than LeBron did, but that doesn't make him a better player. That isn't even the subject of his thread.

As for offense, Curry still has alot to prove before we move him past LeBron...that is just reality.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

You need to re-read this entire thread.

"All of this is irrelevant. If you said an arguement could be made that Curry might have had a little better stats offensively then LeBron this season, go for it.
But, again, in LeBron's "down" year (HMMMM...new team, shitty coach, injuries, boredom, major roster shakeups in season), he is still neck and neck with Curry's greatest season ever.
However, if we look at what LeBron has done over his career offensively vs. what Curry has done offensively, LOL, please."

Have I not been consistently saying this starting on page 2?

Curry put up better numbers than LeBron this year, but he is still not better than LeBron offensively.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

elmouse03 wrote:madness must be pretty happy that he made a thread that went 10 pages

Madness had nothing to do with the length of this thread. Rtiff's stubbornness and moving of the goalposts made it this long.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

rileymartin wrote:

I don't know about the other stuff, but you are definitely wrong.

Curry had a better season statistically on offense than LeBron did, but that doesn't make him a better player. That isn't even the subject of his thread.

As for offense, Curry still has alot to prove before we move him past LeBron...that is just reality.
Curry had a better season statistically on offense than LeBron did
As for offense, Curry still has alot to prove before we move him past LeBron
:verdum:
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

rileymartin wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:madness must be pretty happy that he made a thread that went 10 pages

Madness had nothing to do with the length of this thread. Rtiff's stubbornness and moving of the goalposts made it this long.
He might have done very little for the activity in your opinion but he did create the thread.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Honestly, the smartest thing riley has done in this thread has been to draw it out. The longer it goes, the less likely people are to read the whole thing and realize how ridiculous he was being for the first 5 pages; hell, if someone just popped in now, they might actually believe his hilariously untrue summaries.

It's excellent work, really...and I'm contributing to it now! D'oh!

If I was going to rate you in this thread riley, I'd give you a 1/10 for content/intelligent debate and an 8/10 for effective trolling via blaatant stupidity and the message board filibuster.

Nice work.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:Honestly, the smartest thing riley has done in this thread has been to draw it out. The longer it goes, the less likely people are to read the whole thing and realize how ridiculous he was being for the first 5 pages; hell, if someone just popped in now, they might actually believe his hilariously untrue summaries.

If I was going to rate you in this thread riley, I'd give you a 1/10 for content/intelligent debate and an 8/10 for effective trolling via blaatant stupidity and the message board filibuster.

Nice work.
Nothing more than deflection here.

Lets sum this thread up with one post so everyone doesn't need to go back...

I have have mantained that despite Curry putting up better stats this season, LeBron is still the better player offensively...Agree or disagree?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:Honestly, the smartest thing riley has done in this thread has been to draw it out. The longer it goes, the less likely people are to read the whole thing and realize how ridiculous he was being for the first 5 pages; hell, if someone just popped in now, they might actually believe his hilariously untrue summaries.

Nice work.

I have have mantained that despite Curry putting up better stats this season, LeBron is still the better player offensively...Agree or disagree?
No, you have not maintained either of those things. Anyone who wants to know what happened in this thread should read it (which you don't want, for very obvious reasons).

Good night (for real this time).
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

:ape:

I've had time to workout, have a drink, then go have dinner with the wife and friends, since this thread was created.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Nice work.

But it was done so completely unwittingly by him.

Therefore no points awarded to him...and....

Last edited by Repeat3peat on Sun May 17, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Nice work.

No, you have not maintained either of those things. Anyone who wants to know what happened in this thread should read it (which you don't want, for very obvious reasons).

Good night (for real this time).
I encourage everyone to read it...

You have been exposed. Don't worry though, I am not well liked, so despite the fact that I set you straight, all the boys will jump on your bandwagon.

I will say this yet again, just as i have all thread long...Curry is not as good as LeBron offensively.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

It's about time stiff69 gives up on this thread and just accepts the ass kicking he got today.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bartman wrote:It's about time stiff69 gives up on this thread and just accepts the ass kicking he got today.
:stephena:

we all know this was ten pages of lebron fans getting obliterated.

You wish. Curry fans have taken over for Kobe Kids as the most delusional fans on this board led by the biggest homer on this board, stiff69.