Assuming they win the title, how high are the 2024 Celtics all-time?

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: Assuming they win the title, how high are the 2024 Celtics all-time?

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Deez wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:18 am
Grizz and bush apparently should be experts over the actual experts and analysts. Always amazes me how we get complete fucking idiots talking as if they know Jack shit compared to people who live the sport on a daily fucking basis. Why don’t you guys just take a seat sometimes and stfu
So what happens when two former players disagree with each other, which happens all the time?

At least *attempt* to be logical and think things through a little bit.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:23 am
Deez wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:18 am
Grizz and bush apparently should be experts over the actual experts and analysts. Always amazes me how we get complete fucking idiots talking as if they know Jack shit compared to people who live the sport on a daily fucking basis. Why don’t you guys just take a seat sometimes and stfu
So what happens when two former players disagree with each other, which happens all the time?

At least *attempt* to be logical and think things through a little bit.
That’s seriously your argument? Lol
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Just my 2 cents worth. This Boston team needs another chapter to be able to tell how good this team was, or is. Celtics have to at least repeat to be proven they are a good team. Just my 2 cents worth.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:28 am Just my 2 cents worth. This Boston team needs another chapter to be able to tell how good this team was, or is. Celtics have to at least repeat to be proven they are a good team. Just my 2 cents worth.
True also. Get back to us if they win another title or 2 at minimum.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Deez wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:24 am
That’s seriously your argument? Lol
No, I've presented my basic arguments why the Celtics are a historic team a dozen times. The Ringer article I linked presents almost the exact same case.

I was actually giving a straightforward example in an effort to help you out of your "argument from authority" and conformity mindsets in order to maybe have a better discussion, but you are way too obedient and conformist to do so (it seems).

How far does your obedience towards authority go in life? Do you think you would actively participate in the Holocaust if you were German and THE GREAT MAN told you that you should? Or would you have tried to think for yourself a little bit?

Please explain.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:28 am Just my 2 cents worth. This Boston team needs another chapter to be able to tell how good this team was, or is. Celtics have to at least repeat to be proven they are a good team. Just my 2 cents worth.
What?

So if the Celtics' plane crashes on game 1 of the 2025 season, (some) shots that were made in 2024 should be counted as misses, (some) games won would be losses, etc...?

What are you talking about? No one is claiming they are a *dynasty*. Just that this *individual* season was historically great.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:34 am
What?

So if the Celtics' plane crashes on game 1 of the 2025 season, (some) shots that were made in 2024 should be counted as misses, (some) games won would be losses, etc...?

What are you talking about? No one is claiming they are a *dynasty*. Just that this *individual* season was historically great.
I said my two cents worth. Now go troll some more. I hope you catch a long slender Northern Pike.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I try to be nice to Deez, because he's challenged, but it's very difficult to remain nice to really stupid people who think they are bright.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:00 am I try to be nice to Deez, because he's challenged, but it's very difficult to remain nice to really stupid people who think they are bright.
Yeah the tard Takes bush makes often clearly shows normality all around. The shit you guys say is the most trolling I’ve seen. Keep it up