Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LOL @ Riley lying about how the thread went.

Nice try kiddo. Proof is here for all to see.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:8 pages of this shit LMAO

:L
rtff was exposed.

He origianlly was trying to sell us that Curry has surpassed LeBron, but when he realized how absurd that was, he moved the goalposts and pretended that he only meant that Curry had better stats this season only lol.
I've pointed out your straw men all thread, and here's ANOTHER.

Please, tell me when I "inferred" that "Curry has surpassed LeBron."

Not only did I do not that, I called you on your straw men arguments as you made them (detailed several times throughout this thread).
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

The OP got what he wanted with his Troll bait, for all of you to Bite, and......you all did. 8 pages so far....let's see how much more......

I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:What's Riley gonna say when Curry puts up better stats than Lebron in the finals and wins?
Curry should worry about making a finals first
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:What's Riley gonna say when Curry puts up better stats than Lebron in the finals and wins?
Curry should worry about making a finals first
It's going to be tough.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:8 pages of this shit LMAO

rtff was exposed.

He origianlly was trying to sell us that Curry has surpassed LeBron, but when he realized how absurd that was, he moved the goalposts and pretended that he only meant that Curry had better stats this season only lol.

Not only did I do not that, I called you on your straw men arguments as you made them (detailed several times throughout this thread).

"All of this is irrelevant. If you said an arguement could be made that Curry might have had a little better stats offensively then LeBron this season, go for it.
But, again, in LeBron's "down" year (HMMMM...new team, shitty coach, injuries, boredom, major roster shakeups in season), he is still neck and neck with Curry's greatest season ever.
However, if we look at what LeBron has done over his career offensively vs. what Curry has done offensively, LOL, please."

This was what I said all the way back on page 2 lol. You agree withe every word of it, yet you still kept arguing. Why? Because originally you were trying to say that Curry surpassed LeBron. Otherwise, why were you saying "an arguement could be made'?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtff was exposed.

"All of this is irrelevant. If you said an arguement could be made that Curry might have had a little better stats offensively then LeBron this season, go for it.
But, again, in LeBron's "down" year (HMMMM...new team, shitty coach, injuries, boredom, major roster shakeups in season), he is still neck and neck with Curry's greatest season ever.
However, if we look at what LeBron has done over his career offensively vs. what Curry has done offensively, LOL, please."

This was what I said all the way back on page 2 lol. You agree withe every word of it, yet you still kept arguing. Why? Because originally you were trying to say that Curry surpassed LeBron. Otherwise, why were you saying "an arguement could be made'?
Riley:

People aren't agreeing with me because they "like me," (which sounds an awful lot like the TDK "it's the refs!" shit that you hate) they're agreeing because you've been way off base since this thread started, and once you realized it you attempted to rewrite history a few times with hilariously inaccurate summaries (which a couple pf people, Alaska being one of them, have already called you out for).

Admitting you were wrong about one simple fact (I do it all of the time) is a lot easier than trying to hold up the house of cards you've been attempting to balance throughout the last few pages. You've been picked apart throughout this thread and called out for your BS as it has appeared post-by-post.

Nobody likes an apologist, excuse maker, or revisionist historian. Let it go.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

This thread is still going??

ROFL
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

Riley:

People aren't agreeing with me because they "like me," (which sounds an awful lot like the TDK "it's the refs!" shit that you hate) they're agreeing because you've been way off base since this thread started, and once you realized it you attempted to rewrite history a few times with hilariously inaccurate summaries (which a couple pf people, Alaska being one of them, have already called you out for).

Admitting you were wrong about one simple fact (I do it all of the time) is a lot easier than trying to hold up the house of cards you've been attempting to balance throughout the last few pages. You've been picked apart throughout this thread and called out for your BS as it has appeared post-by-post.

You seem to be deflecting now.

We get it. People dont like me. This is a great way of trolling.

The fact of the matter is, as I have mantained all along, despite Curry putting up a little better stats this year, LeBron is still better offensively. You agree with me now, but earlier you didn't. I did a pretty good job of setting you straight.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

Riley:

Answer one simple question without deflecting.
What did you mean when you said that one could make an arguement?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:This thread is still going??

ROFL
Criley has had to stop to change his tampon a few times and take a few standing 8 counts to allow the rectal stretching to recede....but yea....

:D
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Riley:

Also, who is the better player offensively? LeBron or Curry?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Riley:

What about that statement is confusing to you?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm honestly inquiring.

I believe that the you could make an argument for a few different players this year for MVP, there wasn't a clear cut winner. I believe that you could make an argument for a few different players this year for DPOY, there wasn't a clear cut winner. I believe that you could make an argument that Stephen Curry was a better offensive player than LeBron James this season, neither player was obviously better than the other on that end of the floor.

...and you bringing up deflecting is hilarious, man. I've said the same thing the entire time, and you've been all over the place making shit up (LeBron hasn't had the better offensive career, LeBron won't be better for sure going forward, people are only agreeing with me because they "like me more," and several other things I never said...straw men to cover up your initial crap argument).
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Riley:

What about that statement is confusing to you?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm honestly inquiring.

I believe that the you could make an argument for a few different players this year for MVP, there wasn't a clear cut winner. I believe that you could make an argument for a few different players this year for DPOY, there wasn't a clear cut winner. I believe that you could make an argument that Stephen Curry was a better offensive player than LeBron James this season, neither player was obviously better than the other on that end of the floor.

...and you bringing up deflecting is hilarious, man. I've said the same thing the entire time, and you've been all over the place making shit up (LeBron hasn't had the better offensive career, LeBron won't be better for sure going forward, people are only agreeing with me because they "like me more," and several other things I never said...straw men to cover up your initial crap argument).
At what point did I say that Curry didn't have better stats this season than LeBron? I was making that point very clear, starting on page 2.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

And, again, please answer the very simple question...Who is better offensively in your opinion, Curry or LeBron?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:And, again, please answer the very simple question...Who is better offensively in your opinion, Curry or LeBron?
Everything you want to know has already been laid out and repeated ad nauseam.

Good night, riley.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:And, again, please answer the very simple question...Who is better offensively in your opinion, Curry or LeBron?

Good night, riley.
Exactly.
As I have said all along...Curry had better stats this season, but LeBron is still better offensively.
Glad we both agree even though you have a hard time admitting that for some reason.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

[youtube]LnfaZo3xF-8[/youtube]

I do remember this type of argument on First Take on ESPN a while back
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Madnessssss wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

Good night, riley.
Exactly.
As I have said all along...Curry had better stats this season, but LeBron is still better offensively.
Glad we both agree even though you have a hard time admitting that for some reason.
stats, wins and eye ball tests all prove that Curry is better than Lebron offensively right now period.
No question about it.