Damn, this pizza is fuego

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Damn, this pizza is fuego

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:13 pm I ain't reading all this crap. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes?
I had a great pizza and the usual idiots barged in tryibg to claim that i didnt.

Thats the jist.
And i bludgeoned each and every one of them individually for their childish autistic actions
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:13 pm I ain't reading all this crap. Can someone give me the Cliff Notes?
The highlight for me was Artman claiming the fact that he ate "elite pizza" and I didn't equated to a "total beatdown" of me.

The value he places on food, in this case pizza, is actually quite scary.

To help answer your question though, some quick hits:

1. Claimed a 6.8 pizza from Orlando was better than an 8.4 NJ/NY pizza that is literally a national-level hot spot for pizza aficionados.

2. Claimed there were no pizzas in Columbus, OH as good as "Papa D's" from Orlando. The first page of reviews on the pizza review app had approximately ten places with higher scores in Columbus.

3. Artman posting a top 25 list of pizza places in Orlando, where half the list were chain joints and one entry was actually Papa Johns.

4. Military-grade autism about weight and the importance he places on pizza. TDK provided a logical, airtight proof that Artman is at least 300 pounds.

5. Generic Artie Artman Autisms. You know the drill by now. But most of it was funnier than normal, IMO.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Like i said...i bludgeoned them, especially bush.
Look at the novel ( didnt read a word) that he felt obligated to write and post.

Thats called being owned

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Man with an IQ of 140 claims 10-15 seconds of reading is "a novel".

I'm sure he reads a lot.

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:37 pm Man with an IQ of 140 claims 10-15 seconds of reading is "a novel".

I'm sure he reads a lot.

lol
Another sign of your ignorance and lower IQ
You think high IQ has something to do with reading
Wow

Smgdh

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

This is getting up there with the times Rafa claimed there were "No natural lakes in Ohio," and that "Katrina = Weak Hurricane."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:42 pm
Wow

Smgdh
Yes, IQ is correlated pretty meaningfully with reading accuracy, reading speed, likelihood and frequency of reading, etc...
Spoiler:
Fatty.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:57 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:42 pm
Wow

Smgdh
Yes, IQ is correlated pretty meaningfully with reading accuracy, reading speed, likelihood and frequency of reading, etc...
Spoiler:
Fatty.
Not really. And knowing when to read something andvwhen to ignore it is high IQ activity. And i am smart enough to know not to waste my time

Way over your head

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:52 pm This is getting up there with the times Rafa claimed there were "No natural lakes in Ohio," and that "Katrina = Weak Hurricane."
I was right on both accounts when i said it.
And katrina was a weak hurricane.
Do you know how hurricanes work?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Two parts:

First:
Childhood reading skills linked to 'higher intelligence' in young adults

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... ds#summary

Second (when asked to describe his HS reading experiences and why Shakespeare is overrated AF):

I chose to be a.library aid rather than sit in study hall.for that period...for two.years....all I did was read...I read everything under the sun...too many to name to be honest...I read everything from Helter Skelter to.Ask Alice to Leopold and Loeb law cases to medieval scripts and such....
All I did was read....also it was a boarding school so I took advantage of my privacy in the library and used the nice bathrooms to wack it

Romeo and Juliet is a some story...made over come...same with taming of the shrew
Othello etc...
Most could be wrapped up in two acts...no need to hear the long winded speils by the characters...they were written as plays so they could have enacted more action than dialogue...they just bored me but I had to read to.see what the hype was all about..I was a very curious and knowledge absorber kid...I.also got the highest grade in the senior class on the big final exam on US Government and economics.....without even studying, which was apparently a big dea..l.so when you clowns try claiming I'm lost or its over my head its indeed quite the opposite and quite natural and some to me

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97601&hilit=overrated&start=20
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:06 pm Two parts:

First:
Childhood reading skills linked to 'higher intelligence' in young adults

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... ds#summary

Second (when asked to describe his HS reading experiences and why Shakespeare is overrated AF):

I chose to be a.library aid rather than sit in study hall.for that period...for two.years....all I did was read...I read everything under the sun...too many to name to be honest...I read everything from Helter Skelter to.Ask Alice to Leopold and Loeb law cases to medieval scripts and such....
All I did was read....also it was a boarding school so I took advantage of my privacy in the library and used the nice bathrooms to wack it

Romeo and Juliet is a some story...made over come...same with taming of the shrew
Othello etc...
Most could be wrapped up in two acts...no need to hear the long winded speils by the characters...they were written as plays so they could have enacted more action than dialogue...they just bored me but I had to read to.see what the hype was all about..I was a very curious and knowledge absorber kid...I.also got the highest grade in the senior class on the big final exam on US Government and economics.....without even studying, which was apparently a big dea..l.so when you clowns try claiming I'm lost or its over my head its indeed quite the opposite and quite natural and some to me

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97601&hilit=overrated&start=20
Oh man, that thread is full of gems.

Rafa, what happened to your wife, (and kids?)
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:03 pm
ripper76 wrote:“common law wife of almost 7 years”

:mahmoud:
She.will be common.law in Florida after 7 years which will be next summer....your point?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Like i said, BLUDGEONED

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm Its been like 15.years...just basic phone.sex...where.I asked her.to.describe her vagina and then massage it while I.pretended I was.jerking off...nothing major
lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:26 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm Its been like 15.years...just basic phone.sex...where.I asked her.to.describe her vagina and then massage it while I.pretended I was.jerking off...nothing major
lol
And?

20 years ago

You wouldnt have the moves and suave...youre too dumb

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:31 pm
And?

20 years ago

You wouldnt have the moves and suave...youre too dumb
What move involves asking a woman you aren't and never will have sex with to describe her vagina and massage it while you pretend to JO?

Can you break that down a little bit more?
Spoiler:
Honestly, even if one is having sex with the woman in question..."describe your vagina?" wtf lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Its pretty obvious youve won in a thread when the losers are forced to deflect and bump ancient threads trying desperately to find a new angle to attack from

bludgeoned
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:35 am The pizza Artman posted looks like shit, still.

Here is what a real pizza (rated as one of the best in the country) looks like, even in the most basic form (this place is about 30 minutes from me, which using the Orlando-Artman rules means it still counts as my hometown because it's a good thing and good things in my town make me awesome by association):

That looks tasty no cap
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Wow, what a bloodbath... artman was literally massacred ITT. Hopefully he will let this thread die, and save himself further embarrassment and humiliation.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:13 am Wow, what a bloodbath... artman was literally massacred ITT. Hopefully he will let this thread die, and save himself further embarrassment and humiliation.
Other way around puss lip

I said i had a great pizza and you and the other idiots got triggered and totally unhinged and lost your shit.

Thats pretty much exactly what happened.
Anything other than that is you being absolute foaming at the mouth retards trying to cover up your own meltdowns and desperately trying to claim this looks like a shitty frozen pizza when it definitely looks and is deliciously perfect

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sad

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Who could consume the most 🍕 In this thread?