Post by Bartman »

Riley put a beat down on poor stiff68 ITT
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Bartman wrote:Riley put a beat down on poor stiff68 ITT
:kobefacepalm: :daj: :goalposts: :yao: :doh:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I didn't read anything in this thread but no curry is not better than lebron and it's not even close
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Thedictator wrote:I didn't read anything in this thread but no curry is not better than lebron and it's not even close
You should probably read the thread.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

rtiff68 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:I didn't read anything in this thread but no curry is not better than lebron and it's not even close
Do u think it will change my opinion or was it just a troll thread?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Curry is the better player. It won't be such a controversial statement in 4 years when lebron is winding down and is 2-5 in finals, and 0-2 vs Curry in finals
So u are saying curry is possibly the better player 4 years from now?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Thedictator wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
That wasn't what the thread was about
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Great thread
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Thedictator wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Madnesss was definitely trolling-- he's the only person that said Curry was better than LeBron overall.

The discussion was centered around who the better offensive player was this season. If that's interesting to you, give it a read. If not, then I would pass.

:suds:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Curry is the better player. It won't be such a controversial statement in 4 years when lebron is winding down and is 2-5 in finals, and 0-2 vs Curry in finals
better now. Will retire greater and higher on all time lists. In 4 years everyone will agree with my statement in the OP
[youtube]jRKz82v5JQY[/youtube]
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Curry is the better player. It won't be such a controversial statement in 4 years when lebron is winding down and is 2-5 in finals, and 0-2 vs Curry in finals
better now. Will retire greater and higher on all time lists. In 4 years everyone will agree with my statement in the OP

For sure....

I mean Bronze needed a league mandated LeBailout no call on Blatt to keep from going down 3-1 to a flawed Bulls team starting Mike Dumscumy at the 3......a PF on 1 leg(in the games he played) a center on 1 leg...and a PG taking up 33% of the payroll that was just getting back from missing 2 months.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Repeat3peat wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:

For sure....

I mean Bronze needed a league mandated LeBailout no call on Blatt to keep from going down 3-1 to a flawed Bulls team starting Mike Dumscumy at the 3......a PF on 1 leg(in the games he played) a center on 1 leg...and a PG taking up 33% of the payroll that was just getting back from missing 2 months.
Just a few months ago the bulls were the favorites and best team in the east...now that lebron curbstomps them they all suck lol

The funny thing was the cavs were more dinged up and had players suspended amd had they had there entire team the full series the bulls would have been swept
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
For the record, here is what you posted on Page 3...

"Saying that Curry is currently a better offensive player than LeBron is simply not true. He had a better season statistically, but one season doesnt make facts."

I have a habit of actually looking things up. Sorry.

I really do hope you're having a good day, though.
And, despite your arguing if semantics you 100 % agree with that assertion.
:biggums:

1) You said LeBron had better stats offensively, were proven wrong, then still argued. Eventually, you conceded.

2)...you still maintained that, despite the stats, LeBron had had the better offensive season (while I had simply said "it could be reasonably argued")...you eventually conceded this, as well.

3) ...after all of this nonsense, you claimed "lol, I've been agreeing with you since Page 3," which I just proved was also 100% false.

A simple "my bad" would've sufficed 6 pages ago, but you've insisted upon stating more falsehoods, creating more straw men, etc.

Unless this is a pure attention grab on your part, I don't get your angle here.
Simply not true.
You were trying to infer that Curry surpassed LeBron. He has not. You FINALLY conceded that Curry has not surpassed LeBron. Pretty simple.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Thedictator wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
I will give you the thread in a nutshell.

Madness is off his rocker.
Rtfff, wanted us to believe that Curry may have surpassed LeBron offensively. He said you could make an arguement. As the thread went on, he slowly evolved to then pretending like he only meant that LeBron had a better season statistically, but that LeBron is actually better offensively.
then, after I forced Rtfff to admit that yes, LeBron is still better than Curry offensively, many of the scrubs that I have slapped around over the years jumped in and white knighted for rtff and took the opportunity to pot shot me.
However, if you read the thread, you will see that everything I just typed is 100% factual.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Thedictator wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: better now. Will retire greater and higher on all time lists. In 4 years everyone will agree with my statement in the OP

For sure....

Just a few months ago the bulls were the favorites and best team in the east...now that lebron curbstomps them they all suck lol

The funny thing was the cavs were more dinged up and had players suspended amd had they had there entire team the full series the bulls would have been swept

Tanslation: "Whistle burned" = "curb stomping"

:skip:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Madnesss was definitely trolling-- he's the only person that said Curry was better than LeBron overall.

The discussion was centered around who the better offensive player was this season. If that's interesting to you, give it a read. If not, then I would pass.

:suds:
So if that was the discussion, then what you are saying is that only an argument could be made that Curry was better correct. This is infact not 100% in your mind?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Repeat3peat wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

For sure....

Actually, the translation is LeBron has ruined your life kiddo lol.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

8 pages of this shit LMAO

:L
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:8 pages of this shit LMAO

:L
rtff was exposed.

He origianlly was trying to sell us that Curry has surpassed LeBron, but when he realized how absurd that was, he moved the goalposts and pretended that he only meant that Curry had better stats this season only lol.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

rileymartin wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
Thedictator wrote:

Actually, the translation is LeBron has ruined your life kiddo lol.

:mjlaugh: