Which poster(s) would you legitimately enjoy a beer w?

Talk about anything here.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Which poster(s) would you legitimately enjoy a beer w?

Post by LookAway »

CleveTown™ wrote:if you wanted to get laid that night, you would have a beer with me.
I would never get that drunk dude. I still prefer women; thanks for the offer though
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Stars could host a group shuffleboard lesson.

Yes how to shoot with the off hand. Right handed players would learn to shoot left handed. And other way around. No hands. I have shot wit my nose.

You mean on your nose? j/k
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

lettherebehouse wrote:Denali, FSUHeater, and Artman.

Of course the three witches of eastwick
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

NotAgain wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Grizz. Hawks. Con. FP. TDK. Bulls 420. DCM. Granger. LNS. Bidness. and Undies. FSU and her hubby.
QP, you know damn well you don't want her hubby there.
I was thinking the same thing
Stars got a blowie from a married chick on his birthday. We all know his intentions.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So, Madnesssss said definitely not me. Undies included me, but there's a very good chance it was facetious. Nobody else... Fine. I didn't want to drink my delicious single-malt scotch with any of you fuckers anyway. You probably couldn't afford it, nor would you even realize how fantastic it is anyway.

[Note: Now, if any of you had included me, I would have included the following: wailuafc (foo-foo Hawaiian drink), kingkarl (lemonade), grizz (bourbon), Bush4Ever (I bet he doesn't drink b/c he doesn't want to waste precious brain cells or something), House (sake or Sapporo), Dunkan (a 40 oz, obviously), swampgator, Havlicek, The Saboteur (French wine, obviously), Brian/Chancie (cheap, cheap beer). Maybe my good friend, Undies. I'd drink with others... hypothetically. But let's be honest, I'd be afraid to meet any of you people in real life. In fact, if I'd be afraid to tell the gal pal, "Hey honey, I'm going out to meet some guy I met online for a beer." It sounds a bit creepy, right? Besides, I barely have time to see longtime friends for a drink nowadays.]
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Bidness, fpliiiiiiiiii, Dwcmwa, ripper76. I know that I'm forgetting some ppl.

I'd have lunch and/or dinner with l3bron. She's got a quirky personality. It's a Good thing.

*Denali as well*

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I don't drink beer, so the question doesn't apply to me.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So, Madnesssss said definitely not me. Undies included me, but there's a very good chance it was facetious. Nobody else... Fine. I didn't want to drink my delicious single-malt scotch with any of you fuckers anyway. You probably couldn't afford it, nor would you even realize how fantastic it is anyway.

[Note: Now, if any of you had included me, I would have included the following: wailuafc (foo-foo Hawaiian drink), kingkarl (lemonade), grizz (bourbon), Bush4Ever (I bet he doesn't drink b/c he doesn't want to waste precious brain cells or something), House (sake or Sapporo), Dunkan (a 40 oz, obviously), swampgator, Havlicek, The Saboteur (French wine, obviously), Brian/Chancie (cheap, cheap beer). Maybe my good friend, Undies. I'd drink with others... hypothetically. But let's be honest, I'd be afraid to meet any of you people in real life. In fact, if I'd be afraid to tell the gal pal, "Hey honey, I'm going out to meet some guy I met online for a beer." It sounds a bit creepy, right? Besides, I barely have time to see longtime friends for a drink nowadays.]
Sadly, we don't believe you
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So, Madnesssss said definitely not me. Undies included me, but there's a very good chance it was facetious. Nobody else... Fine. I didn't want to drink my delicious single-malt scotch with any of you fuckers anyway. You probably couldn't afford it, nor would you even realize how fantastic it is anyway.

You seem upset.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

I don't like beer
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

kiuser wrote:I don't like beer
What do you like?
Bill Russell

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
What do you like?

Hot babes.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

kiuser wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
What do you like?

Hot babes.
Which poster would you share a hot babe with, then?
Bill Russell

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
kiuser wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
What do you like?

Hot babes.
lol....
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

kiuser wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
kiuser wrote:

Hot babes.
lol....
Kidding obviously. But if you don't drink, I'd understand.
Bill Russell

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:I would have a beer with house as well. As long as I picked the music. Geez.

I like a variety of music bro. What's wrong with my music selections brah?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:I would have a beer with house as well. As long as I picked the music. Geez.

I like a variety of music bro. What's wrong with my music selections brah?

I am just set in my ways to the music I like. And I know you know that. I have posted this more than once.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

I had included you in my list before I condensed it, and dont worry, Ill make be making the mai tais
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I didn't make anyone's list but that is okay. I only drink with females. All you guys are just bitches lol

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

I've said it before that I'd welcome to meet up with most anyone if they made it to Shanghai. That holds true.

As for the op, hell I don't know who exactly. Maybe House, Hawks, Grizz, Wailua, Ripper, Stars, Abe, Wiseguy, Cobra, Artman. There are probably others, but that's what I have for now.