Magic set to complete the anihilation of the Nets in 4 hours

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Magic set to complete the anihilation of the Nets in 4 hours

Post by elartman1973 »

Magic are 2-1 vs the Nets...set to be 3-1 and win the season series in ample fashion
Note: Magic just beat the Nets last week despite the Magics best player sitting out and the Nets best players playing out of their minds
Magic by 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Re: Magic set to complete the anihilation of the Nets in 4 h

Post by Thedictator »

Why are the magic still so bad?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

If Magic win that game they are so stupid, and Lakers fans will rejoice.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:Why are the magic still so bad?
Still???
They started rebuilding last year and have sat out muktiple players in the tanking contest as has been completely obvious to everyone but you apparently..did you expect them to be in the finals already?
They arent bad..they are just young..if magic made no moves at all this team woukd be contending in a few years..lol at being clueless about basketball

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:If Magic win that game they are so stupid, and Lakers fans will rejoice.
Lol at lakers homers desperately clinging to the hopes of a draft pick...pathetic..its a lottery..you arent guaranteed shit..magic have two first round draft picks already..theirs and the knicks...thanks again since its still part of the dwight trade..we keep winning you keep losing and getting laughed at..go ahead and run away as uausl..its your thing

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Still???
They started rebuilding last year and have sat out muktiple players in the tanking contest as has been completely obvious to everyone but you apparently..did you expect them to be in the finals already?
They arent bad..they are just young..if magic made no moves at all this team woukd be contending in a few years..lol at being clueless about basketball
A team that can't win 25 games would be contending with no moves? discuss
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Still???
Yes..in a few years
Just like the thunder did with no moves...this is why you fools are so dumb..you fail to comprehend that time and chemistry and growth are.more important than free agents
You lost..move along

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Still???
Yes..in a few years
Just like the thunder did with no moves...this is why you fools are so dumb..you fail to comprehend that time and chemistry and growth are.more important than free agents
You lost..move along
The thunder got kevin durant. Most drafts don't have superstars, so you end up with another olidiapo and you will win 26 games next year. Then 27, and maybe after 5 years later possible 30.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Yes..in a few years
You lost..move along
The thunder got kevin durant. Most drafts don't have superstars, so you end up with another olidiapo and you will win 26 games next year. Then 27, and maybe after 5 years later possible 30.
Wrong...magic have more potential great players than the thunder ever did and also have two high first round draft picks in this summers draft...you failed

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

5 year plans are never a good idea when you know after 5 years you will still suck...tank teams should give up their right to have a team...compete, or get lost...ugh, shitty teams and their shitty expectations...
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Yes..in a few years
You lost..move along
Wrong...magic have more potential great players than the thunder ever did and also have two high first round draft picks in this summers draft...you failed
They got the #2 pick last year and are not any better. This year you might get the 4th pick. You do not have any player close to better than kevin durant let alone westbrook.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Thank god for their 5 year plan
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
They got the #2 pick last year and are not any better. This year you might get the 4th pick. You do not have any player close to better than kevin durant let alone westbrook.
Dont waste my time..they are way better than last year..plus they had to go to extra measures to tank as a esult...you dont know a damn thing about the magic..walk away

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong...magic have more potential great players than the thunder ever did and also have two high first round draft picks in this summers draft...you failed
Dont waste my time..they are way better than last year..plus they had to go to extra measures to tank as a esult...you dont know a damn thing about the magic..walk away
You are getting abused you better walk it off...they are about the same as last year give or take a game.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
You are getting abused you better walk it off...they are about the same as last year give or take a game.
Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dont waste my time..they are way better than last year..plus they had to go to extra measures to tank as a esult...you dont know a damn thing about the magic..walk away
Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce
If they were tanking they would just lose every game. If they are tanking they are not even doing that correctly. Massive fail
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dont waste my time..they are way better than last year..plus they had to go to extra measures to tank as a esult...you dont know a damn thing about the magic..walk away
Get off my thread dunce
Record proves a fact while you rely on opinion. Owned
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Get off my thread dunce
Record proves they are tanking..lol at being so stupid

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce
Or that they just suck which they do.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Record proves a fact while you rely on opinion. Owned