Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by kobeunderbite »

denali4eva wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Fat tits referring to his sister-in-law as "hot", Jesus Christ what a brown pig
Yeah, that's about as Trump referring to his daughter "as a hot piece of ass (or something like that).....What a bunch of pigs! :L

Nice false equivalency, misquote, and out of context reference you stupid bitch
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by denali4eva »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Fat tits referring to his sister-in-law as "hot", Jesus Christ what a brown pig
Yeah, that's about as Trump referring to his daughter "as a hot piece of ass (or something like that).....What a bunch of pigs! :L

Nice false equivalency, misquote, and out of context reference you stupid bitch
Well since you know every fucking thing, what exactly did he say you stupid joo? :stephena:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

More lies by the boards most immature loser
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I out earned my attorney sister last year....and will again this year...
Mynparents always instilled to us to follow our dreams and do what we love...and we have...nobody is down on anybody and my brother and I get along great....he gives me free dental work and I get him free weed...even though itnlasts him forever qnd hes just a weekend warrior two hit anihilation....actually he barely puffs but always has a little stash so he can puff in the garage when the kids are asleep on weekends and his hot wifesmomes ber two cigs a week while they drink craft beers and listen to music...if they arent out or on vacation or something
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I out earned my attorney sister last year....and will again this year...
Mynparents always instilled to us to follow our dreams and do what we love...and we have...nobody is down on anybody and my brother and I get along great....he gives me free dental work and I get him free weed...even though itnlasts him forever qnd hes just a weekend warrior two hit anihilation....actually he barely puffs but always has a little stash so he can puff in the garage when the kids are asleep on weekends and his hot wifesmomes ber two cigs a week while they drink craft beers and listen to music...if they arent out or on vacation or something

did he just write that they eat smores and drink craft beers? Odd mix. Not the worst though.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

elartman1973 wrote:Who the fuck are you that you have some secret posts or pics that you are afraid of being public??
Its the internet dumbasses, if you dont want it out there then dont post it...pretty simple...
I dont give a shit, I never post anything bad or embarrassing or anything like that...
People are too invested
It's hilarious that adults even have FB accounts to begin with. Even funnier when I see police reports in my local newspaper
of people calling the Police to report what someone else posted about them on FB.

"officer she's posting lies about me!!! I never slept with her brother"

stupid fucking people.