So Hellary avoided taxes just like Trump...

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: So Hellary avoided taxes just like Trump...

Post by lettherebehouse »

ITT, I learned that Riley advocates peasantry.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Well, no worries, Rob has assured us that most rich people are simply leagally taking advantage of loopholes...They only operate with integrity...
I'm done talking with you. You continually misquote me and try to "win" arguments by skewing statements and simply slandering the opponent.

That's pretty much the best practice for Riley, TDK and others after awhile. It becomes a paint-by-numbers thing that's pretty easy to spot. It all depends on how bored we are to keep it going or not...

It gets pretty obvious that they care less about the actual point and more about egging somebody along to entertain themselves.
I would disagree...Read the thread...Rob seems to give rich people a pass for beating the system, and condemn poor people for beating the system. I get it...He is Republican. He is simply preaching the party mantra while pretending to be unbiased.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

zzz
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:ITT, I learned that Riley advocates peasantry.
Not quite. I simply prefer to attack the BIGGER problem before we attack the smaller problem. I have seen plenty of outrage from guys like Rob because of the welfare system in the inner cities, but yet, he will gloss over the much larger issue of corporate welfare and corporate fraud that is costing this country significantly more...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
I'm done talking with you. You continually misquote me and try to "win" arguments by skewing statements and simply slandering the opponent.

That's pretty much the best practice for Riley, TDK and others after awhile. It becomes a paint-by-numbers thing that's pretty easy to spot. It all depends on how bored we are to keep it going or not...

It gets pretty obvious that they care less about the actual point and more about egging somebody along to entertain themselves.
I would disagree...Read the thread...Rob seems to give rich people a pass for beating the system, and condemn poor people for beating the system. I get it...He is Republican. He is simply preaching the party mantra while pretending to be unbiased.

Not arguing that. It's the way you keep threads going by skewing things along the way whenever the thread loses traction.

It gets old. But hey, it drives traffic and it's what works here. So I get its allure.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Not arguing that. It's the way you keep threads going by skewing things along the way whenever the thread loses traction.

It gets old. But hey, it drives traffic and it's what works here. So I get its allure.
What did I skew?

" it's because the rich people are LEGALLY finding "loopholes" to avoid paying taxes, and many times welfare kings and queens are ILLEGALLY abusing the system."

Are you suggesting that I misinterpreted this statement?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Sometimes I worry I'll get a speeding ticket on the way to work, but I found a loophole that gets me out of it. If I stay at or below the posted speed limit, this loophole allows me to beat the system every time.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Most trump supporters avoid paying taxes too...its easy to do when they have no income
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Sometimes I worry I'll get a speeding ticket on the way to work, but I found a loophole that gets me out of it. If I stay at or below the posted speed limit, this loophole allows me to beat the system every time.
Lol at not knowing how to get out of a ticket....at your age
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

What did I skew?

" it's because the rich people are LEGALLY finding "loopholes" to avoid paying taxes, and many times welfare kings and queens are ILLEGALLY abusing the system."

Are you suggesting that I misinterpreted this statement?
Many times over
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:Most trump supporters avoid paying taxes too...its easy to do when they have no income

:lol: at this simp failing to realize that the lazy, unemployed freeloaders of society almost always vote Democrat... which explains why you support Hellary, of course.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

No one seems to want to discuss the double standard...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Most trump supporters avoid paying taxes too...its easy to do when they have no income

:lol: at this simp failing to realize that the lazy, unemployed freeloaders of society almost always vote Democrat... which explains why you support Hellary, of course.
Another person who is more concerned about a drop in the bucket vs. the REAL problems...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:No one seems to want to discuss the double standard...

Not all double standards are bad, as in this case.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Well, that is definitely the Republican calling card...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Republicans = Logic and sound judgement for the greater good of country

Democrats = Emotional and good/bad feelsies for humanity

Prosperity >>>>> Feelings
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Republicans = Logic and sound judgement for the greater good of country

Democrats = Emotional and good/bad feelsies for humanity

Prosperity >>>>> Feelings
Comedy...
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
So they did a study on the rich cheating on their taxes...but didn't prosecute based on their findings? Didn't audit those who cheated?

Either that article is complete bullshit, or you need to place your ire again on the government's complacency, and not the rich.
Why do you place your ire on the poor then?
This is the bullshit that pisses me off.

[youtube]G-2lrDL4PgU[/youtube]
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Jims_Doors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
So they did a study on the rich cheating on their taxes...but didn't prosecute based on their findings? Didn't audit those who cheated?

Either that article is complete bullshit, or you need to place your ire again on the government's complacency, and not the rich.
Why do you place your ire on the poor then?
This is the bullshit that pisses me off.

[youtube]G-2lrDL4PgU[/youtube]

What part? The asshole stalking them with third-rate insults and quips that wouldn't even work here?
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

:lol: I'm surprised you got the answer right on the first guess, Abe

:roll: