I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Post by CleveTown™ »

Titan18 wrote:Should have gone fists to fists with him like a real man. Using a pool stick? That's weak bruh
well he's a wigger, we've seen the way he dresses (mj laugh). he probably learned that move from New Jack City or something.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTH OK NG you are stupidly against and that you are a.tot hypocrite??

Fucking abolished...your word has absolutely no credibility on this board whatsoever...you dont even know who you are
I would have not been happy but yes, I would have been for it so that He can be the sin sacrifice that God the father needs to cover sins. Peter tried to prevent Jesus from going to Jerusalem where He would be betrayed and killed, and Jesus responded get behind me satan!

21From that time on Jesusb began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!”

23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

Didnt read...I smelled the bullshit when I saw you wrote threenlaragraphs...youre a hypocrite and the opposite of what jesus and your god want for humans to be like...enjoy hell you motherfucker.

Quoted lies from an outdated book does t absolve you from this...you got slayed son...youre a confused loser
you didnt bother reading the Bible which is exactly the reason you remain unsaved to this day not knowing you are one heart attack away (and theres a good chance you get one with all your bad eating and cocaine habit) from going to hell for eternity
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I would have not been happy but yes, I would have been for it so that He can be the sin sacrifice that God the father needs to cover sins. Peter tried to prevent Jesus from going to Jerusalem where He would be betrayed and killed, and Jesus responded get behind me satan!

21From that time on Jesusb began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!”

23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

Didnt read...I smelled the bullshit when I saw you wrote threenlaragraphs...youre a hypocrite and the opposite of what jesus and your god want for humans to be like...enjoy hell you motherfucker.

Quoted lies from an outdated book does t absolve you from this...you got slayed son...youre a confused loser
you didnt bother reading the Bible which is exactly the reason you remain unsaved to this day not knowing you are one heart attack away (and theres a good chance you get one with all your bad eating and cocaine habit) from going to hell for eternity
I read that book before you were even born...its full of nice stories and thats it...youre a.weak person who is too easily swayed and brainwashed and a huge hypocrite that stands against all that he claims to actually worship...
Get a damn clue
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Titan18 wrote:Should have gone fists to fists with him like a real man. Using a pool stick? That's weak bruh

it was 2 guys trying to rob me.. my friends were out having a smoke. i don't smoke and wanted to finish my beer

the guy i hit was about 6-5, 250

i'm 6-1, 200

and i was drunk out of my ever loving mind with zero balance or proper judgement

sorry but theres no etiquette with all these factors involved. if i started throwing punches i probly end up being the one in the hospital... theres a list of 9 people i have a restraining order from now. so those 2 guys had 7 other people to back them up aswell
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Griff = Tweener from Prison Break
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:

it was 2 guys trying to rob me.. my friends were out having a smoke. i don't smoke and wanted to finish my beer

i'm 6-1, 200

and i was drunk out of my ever loving mind with zero balance or proper judgement

sorry but theres no etiquette with all these factors involved. if i started throwing punches i probly end up being the one in the hospital... theres a list of 9 people i have a restraining order from now. so those 2 guys had 7 other people to back them up aswell
What are you a child?
Who the fuck allows themself to get that drunk as an adult?? Theres anpoint where water just sounds better than another drink....unless you have a problem...which is likely the case with jew

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

i'm 6-1, 200

What are you a child?
Who the fuck allows themself to get that drunk as an adult?? Theres anpoint where water just sounds better than another drink....unless you have a problem...which is likely the case with jew

alcoholics
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

BACK TO THE OP. KENNETH. READ THE BIBLE IN PRISON AND GET TO KNOW HIM.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:BACK TO THE OP. KENNETH. READ THE BIBLE IN PRISON AND GET TO KNOW HIM.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:

i'm 6-1, 200

Gotcha. Well you sound fucked. They are probably going to jump you at some point.

I'll pray for you.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Griff felt like he was in prison when Chancie and Vern ruined him over and over again.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Jims_Doors wrote:Griff felt like he was in prison when Chancie and Vern ruined him over and over again.

pretty sure i was the one that drove them to reporting every single post i made back on espn causing 10 accounts per day to get perma banned

i sent them both into exile

:lol:

we'l never see either one of them again
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

You have a bad memory, brah

They had you on a leash.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:Griff felt like he was in prison when Chancie and Vern ruined him over and over again.

pretty sure i was the one that drove them to reporting every single post i made back on espn causing 10 accounts per day to get perma banned

Chancie has posted here
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:can we just get back to the topic of OP's chance to reevaluate his life and find God while rotting in prison?
Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been a rabid supporter for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTHING you are stupidly against and that you are a total hypocrite??

Fucking abolished...your word has absolutely no credibility on this board whatsoever...you dont even know who you are

There's nothing wrong with being anti-Jesus during the living days of Christ. You see, everybody was Jewish back in that hood during that time. If you were upper crust, elite, the crem'dela'crem, you were Jewish (or Roman government), and you supported everything that had to do with pro-Jew-politics (which was why the preaching of forgiveness was so prevalent in Christ's teachings). Christianity hadn't even been invented until the disciples, and later Paul branched off of their Judean epicenter. The only "followers" of Jesus before his resurrection, and the short time afterward, were poor peasant types who lived in poor villages on the outskirts of Nazereth to hear Jesus preach, and the select few of Jews and Pagans Jesus exposed himself to post-resurrection.

How can a movement as outcasted and quacked out while completely outnumbered by the influential rich Jews and powerful Romans in the face of prosecution (by death) gain so much movement that fast? Something of extraordinary magnificence had to have been able to influence such a shift in power. To put how outcasted Christianity was considered in the early 1st Century in perspective, Christians in that time would've been equivalent to the 1990s Branch Davidians. Yet, Christians/Catholics took over the world in just 3 short centuries while remaining prevalent today in the 2016. Now THAT'S what I call, POWERRRRRR!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:can we just get back to the topic of OP's chance to reevaluate his life and find God while rotting in prison?
Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been a rabid supporter for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTHING you are stupidly against and that you are a total hypocrite??

There's nothing wrong with being anti-Jesus during the living days of Christ. You see, everybody was Jewish back in that hood during that time. If you were upper crust, elite, the crem'dela'crem, you were Jewish (or Roman government), and you supported everything that had to do with pro-Jew-politics (which was why the preaching of forgiveness was so prevalent in Christ's teachings). Christianity hadn't even been invented until the disciples, and later Paul branched off of their Judean epicenter. The only "followers" of Jesus before his resurrection, and the short time afterward, were poor peasant types who lived in poor villages on the outskirts of Nazereth to hear Jesus preach, and the select few of Jews and Pagans Jesus exposed himself to post-resurrection.

How can a movement as outcasted and quacked out while completely outnumbered by the influential rich Jews and powerful Romans in the face of prosecution (by death) gain so much movement that fast? Something of extraordinary magnificence had to have been able to influence such a shift in power. To put how outcasted Christianity was considered in the early 1st Century in perspective, Christians in that time would've been equivalent to the 1990s Branch Davidians. Yet, Christians/Catholics took over the world in just 3 short centuries while remaining prevalent today in the 2016. Now THAT'S what I call, POWERRRRRR!
Didnt read...bottom line is that Clevetoon is a huge hypocrit and a conflicting with hkmself fool

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Thedictator wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

Chancie has posted here

Remember when he shaved his head cause i kept ripping on his faggy long hair lol

Dude actually tattood "sinner" on his back. What a fuckin tool

Glad he had a perminant meltdown and quit posting for life
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why?

Didnt read...bottom line is that Clevetoon is a huge hypocrit and a conflicting with hkmself fool

It doesn't matter. It just felt great getting that off of my chest. We had a great bible study session tonight where I was the speaker, and I was hitting plenty of non-converts with positive influence and Christian knowledge and caught them nodding their heads in approval and enlightment after every word I spoke.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

It doesn't matter. It just felt great getting that off of my chest. We had a great bible study session tonight where I was the speaker, and I was hitting plenty of non-converts with positive influence and Christian knowledge and caught them nodding their heads in approval and enlightment after every word I spoke.
Amen, BIC!
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Didnt read...bottom line is that Clevetoon is a huge hypocrit and a conflicting with hkmself fool

Amen, BIC!
He was trolling you..you clueless bastard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.