trump lost a billion bucks in 1995

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: trump lost a billion bucks in 1995

Post by Robceltsfan »

Madness trying to ride someone else's coattails since the conversation was lost on him. Trump pays plenty of taxes, I'm sure. Just not any Federal income tax.

No, I don't think that's particularly right, but I'm quite sure it was within the law. The tax code could be seriously simplified to eliminate this, but nobody (neither dem or republican) has done anything to change that.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

can't make money without taking risks

if a poker player makes 400 million and loses 100 million in hands along the way. is he really a loser?

hes still winning 4 out of every 5 hands
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:can't make money without taking risks

if a poker player makes 400 million and loses 100 million in hands along the way. is he really a loser?

Ive yet to see proof he actually makes profit on anything aside from doing reality tv shows with gary busey and flava flav
Then you're either too inept to search the Internet, too young to realize how long he's been rich, or too dumb to know what makes money in real estate.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:can't make money without taking risks

Ive yet to see proof he actually makes profit on anything aside from doing reality tv shows with gary busey and flava flav

nobody gets a 4 billion dollar networth doing tv shows

ask gordon ramsay

hes worth 300 million less than jamie oliver... apparently selling cook books is way more lucrative than having 4-5 successful tv shows
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

rileymartin wrote:Trump is hiding his tax returns simply because he doesn't want the voting public to see that he has manipulated and worked the system to pay virtually no taxes for many years...And, Trump isn't unique...many of the wealthier americans take advantage of the loopholes and the protections this trickle down government has afforded them...many of these guys not only don't want to pay their fair share, but they don't want you to know they don't pay their fair share...

People like Rob have no problem with the wealthy, and the corporations robbing this country blind with corporate welfare and write offs, but then they bitch and moan about some hoodrat getting a few dollars worth of foodstamps, which is adrop in the bucket compared to what guys like Trump have taken over the years...
He used the tax code. Why be mad about that?
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Ive yet to see proof he actually makes profit on anything aside from doing reality tv shows with gary busey and flava flav
Then you're either too inept to search the Internet, too young to realize how long he's been rich, or too dumb to know what makes money in real estate.
he lives off borrowed money, and his wealth is based on his own personally appraised value of his real estate holdings that he borrowed the money to buy. Do i think he's smart enough to be making monthly profit off rent to cover his mortgages and maintenance expenses and make enough profit to be a legit billionaire? no.

trump makes 600 million dollars a year. i don't think hes depending on that 14 million his father loaned him back in the 70s
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
he lives off borrowed money, and his wealth is based on his own personally appraised value of his real estate holdings that he borrowed the money to buy. Do i think he's smart enough to be making monthly profit off rent to cover his mortgages and maintenance expenses and make enough profit to be a legit billionaire? no.

trump makes 600 million dollars a year. i don't think hes depending on that 14 million his father loaned him back in the 70s
He would be working for some coldwell banker realty office selling townhouses right now had his dad never hooked him up
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Link?
Bill Gates has donated over $30 billion (way more than Trump has ever been worth) personally to his charity, so I'm not sure that qualifies as really 'losing' it.
It wasn't even required of you to read past the bolded headline to find out his losses were stock-related. If you're not even going to open the link, please don't respond to the link.

Thanks.
Okay, so he 'lost' stock value, which he didn't really lose since you only actually lose money when you SELL the stock at a loss.

Trump's companies and business ventures have literally gone bankrupt, and he screwed over thousands of contractors and business people, shareholders, etc while walking away from it with millions of dollars and getting out of paying ANY taxes for nearly two decades. He's NOT a great businessperson, especially compared to someone like Gates. He's also a piece of shit person and so are you if you support him.
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Trump claims to make that much money but no one believes him. Forbes, I believe, valued him at around 3-4 billion. And that's probably being generous.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Kevin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Kevin wrote: Bill Gates has donated over $30 billion (way more than Trump has ever been worth) personally to his charity, so I'm not sure that qualifies as really 'losing' it.
It wasn't even required of you to read past the bolded headline to find out his losses were stock-related. If you're not even going to open the link, please don't respond to the link.

Thanks.
Okay, so he 'lost' stock value, which he didn't really lose since you only actually lose money when you SELL the stock at a loss.

Trump's companies and business ventures have literally gone bankrupt, and he screwed over thousands of contractors and business people, shareholders, etc while walking away from it with millions of dollars and getting out of paying ANY taxes for nearly two decades. He's NOT a great businessperson, especially compared to someone like Gates. He's also a piece of shit person and so are you if you support him.
Wow...someone's really mad.

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The resident Hillary supporters are going nuts, full on Trump derangement syndrome. Federal Income Tax isn't a class you gave to take for a liberal arts degree, so they're in an area that's very confusing to them here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kevin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Kevin wrote: Bill Gates has donated over $30 billion (way more than Trump has ever been worth) personally to his charity, so I'm not sure that qualifies as really 'losing' it.

Thanks.

LOL @ this emotional bitch. Net worths are based on liquid money at that time. That's how all the mega-rich are valuated. That's what "net worth" means.

And you're a piece of shit for using a political stance to call someone a piece of shit.

In conclusion, fuck you....lol.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:The resident Hillary supporters are going nuts, full on Trump derangement syndrome. Federal Income Tax isn't a class you gave to take for a liberal arts degree, so they're in an area that's very confusing to them here.
The blind assumption that everyone no pro trump is automatically pro hillary is what proves your ignorance...hillary hasnt been mentioned in this thread...you trump fags are so insecure its funny...and you damn well should be...
Fact is that EVERYONE can see that Trump is a horrible presidential option except you idiots...its not trump vs hillary supporters..its trump supporters vs everyone with a fucking brain
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote:Trump is hiding his tax returns simply because he doesn't want the voting public to see that he has manipulated and worked the system to pay virtually no taxes for many years...And, Trump isn't unique...many of the wealthier americans take advantage of the loopholes and the protections this trickle down government has afforded them...many of these guys not only don't want to pay their fair share, but they don't want you to know they don't pay their fair share...

People like Rob have no problem with the wealthy, and the corporations robbing this country blind with corporate welfare and write offs, but then they bitch and moan about some hoodrat getting a few dollars worth of foodstamps, which is adrop in the bucket compared to what guys like Trump have taken over the years...
Trump already told the voting public (many times) that, as a businessman he "worked the system".

There is no news here... it's just another examply of lazy, freeloading flaming liberals (like you, arty, madness, sporty, etc... and millionS of others) trying to punish someone for being successful.

You should be ashamed.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Kevin wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: he lives off borrowed money, and his wealth is based on his own personally appraised value of his real estate holdings that he borrowed the money to buy. Do i think he's smart enough to be making monthly profit off rent to cover his mortgages and maintenance expenses and make enough profit to be a legit billionaire? no.

Trump claims to make that much money but no one believes him. Forbes, I believe, valued him at around 3-4 billion. And that's probably being generous.

You have to understand that most of that money is reinvested

Nobody runs a 4 billion dollar empire on a few million dollars in take home pay

It probably takes 500 of that 600 million to keep his shit running smoothly

Its all about maintaining a companies value. So if one day he does sell off all his shares. Thats the day his bank account will be in the billions

Libtards dont understand how this shit works. Vince mcmahon is worth a billion dollars. But he'd have to sell wwe in order to ever actually have that kind of money at his disposal

Business men dont just sit on their cash. Its always tied up. So 600 mill a year is more than believable
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

LOL at the brain dead morons who just assume that because someone doesn't support Trump, that means they blindly support the other candidate. I fucking hate Hillary almost as much as I hate Trump, and she sure as fuck isn't getting my vote in November.
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:

Trump already told the voting public (many times) that, as a businessman he "worked the system".

There is no news here... it's just another examply of lazy, freeloading flaming liberals (like you, arty, madness, sporty, etc... and millionS of others) trying to punish someone for being successful.

You should be ashamed.

:L
You know who should be ashamed? You. Because you willingly support someone who admits to working the system and will certainly continue to work the system and benefit the other mega rich like him if he gets elected. He's not going to give you more in food stamp money, even though you need it TDK. You'll cry about the so called 'hood rat' for getting $200 in food stamps a month, but LOVE Trump who steals MILLIONS from everyone in the form of corporate wellfare. You call that 'being successful'. I call you a blithering moron for thinking that is success.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

i try to pay as little in taxes as legally possible.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kevin wrote:LOL at the brain dead morons who just assume that because someone doesn't support Trump, that means they blindly support the other candidate. I fucking hate Hillary almost as much as I hate Trump, and she sure as fuck isn't getting my vote in November.
LOL @ a brain dead moron that would call someone a piece of shit because of who he "thinks" a person is voting for.

The irony is thick in your post.

~George Carlin~
Kevin
All-Star

Post by Kevin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Kevin wrote:LOL at the brain dead morons who just assume that because someone doesn't support Trump, that means they blindly support the other candidate. I fucking hate Hillary almost as much as I hate Trump, and she sure as fuck isn't getting my vote in November.
LOL @ a brain dead moron that would call someone a piece of shit because of who he "thinks" a person is voting for.

The irony is thick in your post.
You might not be voting for Trump, fair enough. But it certainly seemed like you were defending him a lot in this thread.

Trump doesn't need that. He already has TDK (and plenty of others here) to wash his balls with his tongue 24/7.