LeDancing with the stars

Post by dunkan5rings »

LMAO! [youtube]xX5NdToDjfk[/youtube]
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: LeDancing with the stars

Post by AlaskaHawks »

What a faggot Bron is.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

[youtube]_4M6qBHnEok[/youtube]
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

I couldn't believe that he was dancing on the baseline. Not only that but while the game was going on and the ref ran right by him and did nothing.

Players have done all type of things on the sideline, but on the baseline? while the game is going on. No one has ever disrespected the game like that.

What made it worse was the announcers, media etc. did not bring him to task for that. I can only imagine the uproar if Carmelo had done that.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:I couldn't believe that he was dancing on the baseline. Not only that but while the game was going on and the ref ran right by him and did nothing.

Players have done all type of things on the sideline, but on the baseline? while the game is going on. No one has ever disrespected the game like that.

What made it worse was the announcers, media etc. did not bring him to task for that. I can only imagine the uproar if Carmelo had done that.
I'm just surprised LeBron didn't flop at some point during his jazzercise. But dancing on the court during game play is inexcusable.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I'd be dancing too if I was coddled and babied more than any player in NBA history after taking the easy-way-out to the top.

:roll:

Lebron is being glamorized, rewarded and idolized for taking a short cut.

Shameful.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:Anyone know what Noah said to him?

Probably told him to put on a skirt if he's gonna act like a sissy.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."