Talk about anything here.
TheStig
All-Star

Re: LeBron will NEVER win a championship

Post by TheStig »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
TheStig wrote:Ouch
Welcome back Stig! Missed you during the Finals.
Yea. Congratulations man.
Thanks!
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

TheStig wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Thanks! I've been super busy with work so I haven't been around long enough to post but I've popped in here and there. What a run for the Cavs, I'm still on a high! I was at every Cavs playoff home game except the first one against Detroit and I also made it to the parade. It still doesn't seem real. Been waiting my whole life for a Cleveland team to win a title and it was worth it!
:jrsmith:
Man that's awesome! Wish I was closer and not so busy so I could have gone too. I bet the home crowd was electric in the Finals .
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

TheStig wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Thanks! I've been super busy with work so I haven't been around long enough to post but I've popped in here and there. What a run for the Cavs, I'm still on a high! I was at every Cavs playoff home game except the first one against Detroit and I also made it to the parade. It still doesn't seem real. Been waiting my whole life for a Cleveland team to win a title and it was worth it!
:handsup:
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
TheStig wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Man that's awesome! Wish I was closer and not so busy so I could have gone too. I bet the home crowd was electric in the Finals .
Home crowds were insane especially game 6. I sat down twice the whole game. Once during halftime and the other was between the third and fourth quarter. It was LOUD! I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

TheStig wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Home crowds were insane especially game 6. I sat down twice the whole game. Once during halftime and the other was between the third and fourth quarter. It was LOUD! I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance
The areana is so loud I went during the regular season but it was probably even louder during the playoffs and finals
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheStig wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Were you at the Game 7 watch party?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Thedictator wrote:
The areana is so loud I went during the regular season but it was probably even louder during the playoffs and finals
It was electric. Like nothing I've ever seen. The national anthem was loud too when the crowd sang. Had a guy next to me who brought his kid from NYC to see a Finals game (not a fan of either team) and he told me it reminded him of Yankee stadium after 9/11. It was pretty incredible. You know how it is around here lately. Everyone is still pumped.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Were you at the Game 7 watch party?
No, my brother offered me extra tickets but I stayed home and watched it with my boy. I should have went but felt like being in the comfort of my own home in case the game got out of hand. lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Yuh is unstable as fuck. He probably still thinks about this thread daily.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

I miss YUH meltdowns
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

:banderas:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

lol
theROFLguy
Role Player

Post by theROFLguy »

ROFL
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

When I saw this thread I was so happy I didn't say something stupid in it. LeBron leaving Miami hurt. In the fullness of time you learn nothing good or bad lasts forever. The two championships he helped bring the Heat can never be taken away.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

:lavar: