4 yrs/$70M for Joakim Noah

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

4 yrs/$70M for Joakim Noah

Post by zombiesonics »

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24 ... -$70M-Deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 years for a 31 year old Phil? Shoulda be 3 max.
Scout
Rookie

Re: 4 yrs/$70M for Joakim Noah

Post by Scout »

Noah might play less games in NY than millions he makes.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Was about to post this. This is actually probably one of the cheaper deals we will see in the next few weeks
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Titan18 wrote:Was about to post this. This is actually probably one of the cheaper deals we will see in the next few weeks
This will look like a bargain with what the cap will be in a couple years. 4 years was pushing it though.

He's a great fit if healthy.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Was about to post this. This is actually probably one of the cheaper deals we will see in the next few weeks
This will look like a bargain with what the cap will be in a couple years. 4 years was pushing it though.

From what I heard his knees are shot. We will see though. I'll always have a soft spot for Jo and wish him the best. Glad he is getting paid and glad it's not Da Bulls paying him
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Who do the knicks have as their backup center who can play maybe 18-20mpg?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Titan18 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

From what I heard his knees are shot. We will see though. I'll always have a soft spot for Jo and wish him the best. Glad he is getting paid and glad it's not Da Bulls paying him
Wasn't it a shoulder injury that had him sidelined? And I'm skeptical as to the legitimacy of his injuries, he coulda been slumming it while counting the days until he bounced out of Chi-Town.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

elmouse03 wrote:Who do the knicks have as their backup center who can play maybe 18-20mpg?
Kyle O'Quinn
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Wasn't it a shoulder injury that had him sidelined? And I'm skeptical as to the legitimacy of his injuries, he coulda been slumming it while counting the days until he bounced out of Chi-Town.
His shoulder knocked him out last year but he had knee issues before that. He had surgery during the 2014 off season and never really recovered from that

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/23 ... n-Expected" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Titan18 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
His shoulder knocked him out last year but he had knee issues before that. He had surgery during the 2014 off season and never really recovered from that

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/23 ... n-Expected" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well then that makes it even better that the Knicks gave him 4 years.