Sick of Hollywood and the Music Industry Pushing Gay Rights

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Sick of Hollywood and the Music Industry Pushing Gay Rig

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Double posts

:evil:
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

zombiesonics wrote:Agreed. I'm tired of this pussy liberal propaganda. Suddenly these faggots have become so self-entitled they think the whole world is obligated to cater to their sensibilities.

Old-school, traditional real men are a dying breed.

Like this guy:

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: why because I wear $750 dollar outfits?
Mainly because you have admitted to having sexual fantasies with large men.
Just because the thought ran across my mind if a large gay man jumped up to rape me and what I would do to combat the situation does not mean that I wanted it to happen. It's called preparing for the inevitable.

What? Man-on-man rape accounts for 0.001% of all rapes. Yet you believe it is "inevitable." Oh oh...

Be honest. The only thing that's inevitable is you succumbing to your poorly repressed homosexual thoughts and urges. (and then claiming it was rape?) Be who you are man. Look at TheLonelyGranger. Once he realized that he was a super gay man who loved to suck cock, he's been much happier.

We won't judge you once you admit you want to suck cock. But we will if you keep pretending to be against it when it's obvious that you're just trying to stifle those tingly feelings when you try to impress other men with the price tag of your suits and jackets. It's just genetics. Genetics made you short. And they might have made you gay too.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

How tall is Clevetown? From his pics he looks about 5'6?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

denali4eva wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:..and people wonder why the anti-fag folks have resentment...I agree...as Denali would say, stay in your fucking lane you gay lovin' bitches...
I would NEVER say that so, keep me out of your reindeer games...

Denali!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:How tall is Clevetown? From his pics he looks about 5'6?

We went through all of it quite awhile ago.

I think he finally admitted to being 5'8" or 5'9" after trying to claim he was closer to 6' for most of a thread on the issue.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Taller than that, bro, and stronger than he looks too... If you followed this thread closely , he wrote in his rape fantasy that it took five burly gay guys to subdue him, before they tied him up and sodomized him.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

We went through all of it quite awhile ago.

I think he finally admitted to being 5'8" or 5'9" after trying to claim he was closer to 6' for most of a thread on the issue.
He "admitted" to being 5'8 = He is actually a generous 5'6.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

you guys are idiots, i showed proof of my height on the old board that said I was 179-180 centimeters which is a shade under 6'. How jealous are you guys of me, really?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

All kidding aside...Despite his active fantasy life, Cleve seems like a goodfella. Who cares if he's bisexual? I say bisexual because he has discussed his sexual congress with his Korean bride on multiple occasions in a manner that doesn't seem feigned. Of special interest was his post about not wanting to go downtown because Korean women are hirsute due to cultural prohibitions against shaving.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

WiseGuy wrote:All kidding aside...Despite his active fantasy life, Cleve seems like a goodfella. Who cares if he's bisexual? I say bisexual because he has discussed his sexual congress with his Korean bride on multiple occasions in a matter that doesn't seem feigned. Of special interest was his post about not wanting to go downtown because Korean women are hirsute due to cultural prohibitions against shaving.

Never read that. I only remember him being on here whining and badmouthing his Korean wife because she refused to have sex with him for weeks (months?) at a time.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:All kidding aside...Despite his active fantasy life, Cleve seems like a goodfella. Who cares if he's bisexual? I say bisexual because he has discussed his sexual congress with his Korean bride on multiple occasions in a matter that doesn't seem feigned. Of special interest was his post about not wanting to go downtown because Korean women are hirsute due to cultural prohibitions against shaving.

Never read that. I only remember him being on here whining and badmouthing his Korean wife because she refused to have sex with him for weeks (months?) at a time.
stop lying abe, that never happened nor did i ever say anything like that.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

thank you, and I am a good fella.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Nice try.

It was when you first showed up on one of the other AngerSports forums. You've even addressed it in the past when I've brought it up. Usually it was a "Yeah, but only because my dick was so big" excuse. Remember, when you wrote about that in almost every post.

It's all part of you "trying out" different personas until you find one that sticks. But your earliest online incarnation was of a "woe is me" expatriate who constantly lashed out at his Korean wife because she wouldn't put out.

You can deny it all you want. But we both know I'm not lying. You've simply tried to change your character since then when you realized that one was a dead-end. No biggie... a lot of posters pretend to be different people online. You're no exception to that rule.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

I don't really feel comfortable discussing this but Cleve should convince his wife to shave her nether parts and start a trend among Korean women... It's interesting that Korean women don't shave. I know that circumcision in South Korea and the Philippines is common, a tradition they picked up from the Americans.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

WiseGuy wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Agreed. I'm tired of this pussy liberal propaganda. Suddenly these faggots have become so self-entitled they think the whole world is obligated to cater to their sensibilities.

Old-school, traditional real men are a dying breed.

Like this guy:

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:I don't really feel comfortable discussing this but Cleve should convince his wife to shave her nether parts and start a trend among Korean women... It's interesting that Korean women don't shave. I know that circumcision in South Korea and the Philippines is common, a tradition they picked up from the Americans.
yeah but they get circumcised at age 13. ill never know why they dont do it when they're born.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Nice try.

It was when you first showed up on one of the other AngerSports forums. You've even addressed it in the past when I've brought it up. Usually it was a "Yeah, but only because my dick was so big" excuse. Remember, when you wrote about that in almost every post.

It's all part of you "trying out" different personas until you find one that sticks. But your earliest online incarnation was of a "woe is me" expatriate who constantly lashed out at his Korean wife because she wouldn't put out.

You can deny it all you want. But we both know I'm not lying. You've simply tried to change your character since then when you realized that one was a dead-end. No biggie... a lot of posters pretend to be different people online. You're no exception to that rule.
Oh Abe nice one, let me brew a cup of coffee and then you can tell me another story, alright?
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:I don't really feel comfortable discussing this but Cleve should convince his wife to shave her nether parts and start a trend among Korean women... It's interesting that Korean women don't shave. I know that circumcision in South Korea and the Philippines is common, a tradition they picked up from the Americans.
yeah but they get circumcised at age 13. ill never know why they dont do it when they're born.
That's crazy...In Islam, circumcision is all but mandatory and performed up to the age of ten.

Back to Korean women... What if you said to your wife," Honey you can start a trend by shaving, your girlfriends at the spa will see it and start shaving too, and so and so forth."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: stop lying abe, that never happened nor did i ever say anything like that.

Nice try.

Oh Abe nice one, let me brew a cup of coffee and then you can tell me another story, alright?

I can bring up the time you tried to pass off a Word document you created as an official government document.

That was another classic Clevetown moment.