Sick of Hollywood and the Music Industry Pushing Gay Rights

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Sick of Hollywood and the Music Industry Pushing Gay Rig

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:Cleve, would your wife leave you if she knew you have homoerotic fantasies?
No.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:Cleve, would your wife leave you if she knew you have homoerotic fantasies?
No.
What if she had homoerotic fantasies, would you leave her?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
No.
No. We would talk it out and I would put her on parade in front of the community and her family as a lesbian whore.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Poor old clevey...lol
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: No.
No. We would talk it out and I would put her on parade in front of the community and her family as a lesbian whore.
That is the best idea ever. You should do that anyway. That'll definitely make her get rid of any homosexual urges. It always works, doesn't it?
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..and people wonder why the anti-fag folks have resentment...I agree...as Denali would say, stay in your fucking lane you gay lovin' bitches...
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

constitutionnomore wrote:..and people wonder why the anti-fag folks have resentment...I agree...as Denali would say, stay in your fucking lane you gay lovin' bitches...
I would NEVER say that so, keep me out of your reindeer games...
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

denali4eva wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:..and people wonder why the anti-fag folks have resentment...I agree...as Denali would say, stay in your fucking lane you gay lovin' bitches...

the "stay in your lane" part, you do...
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

constitutionnomore wrote:
denali4eva wrote:

I love the gay community....Any I have officially retired that catch phrase because too many people are piggybacking...lol :P
Last edited by denali4eva on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

I think I will stick to science, ergo

As they say in the business here's the money shot:

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... mosexuals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

denali4eva wrote:
I never mistook you for a bigot, DeNali.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

denali4eva wrote:
denali4eva wrote: I would NEVER say that so, keep me out of your reindeer games...

I love the gay community....

that's cool....I don't mind either way, but the message here is Hollywood pushing this issue, and anyone would agree these people need to shut the fuck up...I can't imagine what people would have to say if a group as visible as Hollywood pushed religion on us...

...and there should be NO gay marriage, call it a bond or whatever...marriage is an institution between a man and a woman, these idiots need to stop bastardizing marriage...
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

WiseGuy wrote:I think I will stick to science, ergo

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... mosexuals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We hear about it with politicians who try to pass anti-gay bills all the time or with pastors who constantly preach against gays.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

So are you saying most black men are gay or curious? They are pretty hostile towards the gay community.
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

denali4eva wrote:
I love the gay community....

that's cool....I don't mind either way, but the message here is Hollywood pushing this issue, and anyone would agree these people need to shut the fuck up...I can't imagine what people would have to say if a group as visible as Hollywood pushed religion on us...

...and there should be NO gay marriage, call it a bond or whatever...marriage is an institution between a man and a woman, these idiots need to stop bastardizing marriage...

Just boycott "Hollywood". That's your right as an American citizen.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

WiseGuy wrote:
denali4eva wrote: I love the gay community....

yes, and I will be vocal about it as well...it's funny that if someone agrees that Hollywood should stop pushing this on us, translates out to liberal fools who will label them homophobes...lol..but, we're talking liberals here, so......
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

CleveTown™ wrote:

So are you saying most black men are gay or curious? They are pretty hostile towards the gay community.
How did race become part of the equation? In any case research suggests that prejudices like anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, et cetera go down as income level and education level goes up.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

WiseGuy wrote:

yes, and I will be vocal about it as well...it's funny that if someone agrees that Hollywood should stop pushing this on us, translates out to liberal fools who will label them homophobes...lol..but, we're talking liberals here, so......

Homophobia is a fear or hatred of homosexuals. It's your right as an Americans to hate them, don't you?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

WiseGuy wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

How did race become part of the equation? In any case research suggests that prejudices like anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, et cetera go down as income level and education level goes up.
Im just saying that blacks are usually very hostile within their community towards gays. You made the parallels of anti-gays and gay sexual desires, so it is a logical question to ask isn't it?
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Agreed. I'm tired of this pussy liberal propaganda. Suddenly these faggots have become so self-entitled they think the whole world is obligated to cater to their sensibilities.

Old-school, traditional real men are a dying breed.