Rate this bitch (A little NSFW)

Talk about anything here.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Re: Rate this bitch (A little NSFW)

Post by Smelters »

Titan18 wrote:Incognito continues to show why he's the GOAT anger general poster
I've roasted him a few times now and he knows it. You didn't say that when he asked us about and posted a pic of a 14 year old boy body builder in a rate a chick thread. Hmmmmm you on that bandwagon? hmmm.

Maybe that why he likes skinny chicks that are a haircut away from looking like little boys. It fits him exactly.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Smelters wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:smelters you seem to have fallen in love with this chick... its the same shit in another thread. Your constant need to defend her. Have you at least met her?
Read the posts. Scotty brought my name up in this thread in reference to that chick. (I never met) I defended her on anger in a thread Yuh created about her cause Scotty was saying she was fat, trash, etc. (she has no stomach) and rated her a 5 or less.
But he gives girls like the one in the OP a 10 or 9. We all have differences of opinion and I stand with mine.
But you continually defend her like she's your gf.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Smelters wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:smelters you seem to have fallen in love with this chick... its the same shit in another thread. Your constant need to defend her. Have you at least met her?
Read the posts. Scotty brought my name up in this thread in reference to that chick. (I never met) I defended her on anger in a thread Yuh created about her cause Scotty was saying she was fat, trash, etc. (she has no stomach) and rated her a 5 or less.
But he gives girls like the one in the OP a 10 or 9. We all have differences of opinion and I stand with mine.
not everyone is into full figured women.

people on this board go nuts over selena gomez, personally I think she looks like a child. At the end of the day its opinion over images of a female that won't change. Unless Gomez grows hips and face change that won't change my perception. Same with Scott, his opinion is not going to change on her for whatever flaws he sees.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Incognito wrote:
Smelters wrote:
But you continually defend her like she's your gf.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Just a difference of opinion. and Once again you brought up my name 1st in reference to her like you have done in other threads, hmmm you know you like that a$$ and would tap it. :roll:

So I'm just basically reiterating what I said before. It makes for good conversation.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

kobeunderbite wrote:Image

Her ass is a little flabby and she has no tits. 4 because she has a cute face
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

A Solid 7.

She could stand to gain 50lbs