Holy Cow I just realized the Bulls are the #1 seed in the EC...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Holy Cow I just realized the Bulls are the #1 seed in the EC...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:This old drunk has set back Bulls fans relations so much over the years. It also doesn't help that he's a coward who hides after every loss. :lol:
Yea I don't get that shit at all. Him and that other dumb bitch are forever hiding out after losses/bad streaks/whatever, then they come on here and have the nerve to try to make fun of fans of other teams.

How the FUCK does that make sense?

:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Robceltsfan wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Almost pulled off that game in SanAntonio last night.
Thanks. We almost did.
You would have had a better chance if SA would have rested a couple starters.
:stonecold: :stonecold: :stonecold: :stonecold:

Guess I'll return the message.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

:lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:This old drunk has set back Bulls fans relations so much over the years. It also doesn't help that he's a coward who hides after every loss. :lol:
Yea I don't get that shit at all. Him and that other dumb bitch are forever hiding out after losses/bad streaks/whatever, then they come on here and have the nerve to try to make fun of fans of other teams.

How the FUCK does that make sense?

:noidea:

Substance abuse. I don't think tdk even remembers half the time.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

ripper76 wrote:Image
76ers looking good there...
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Oh, sorry about that. I think the Nets got cut off too. Didn't they win tonight? Surprised they're not higher.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Oh, sorry about that. I think the Nets got cut off too. Didn't they win tonight? Surprised they're not higher.
I assume you mean the Nets and I'm not sure. Haven't paid much attention to any team besides Philadelphia this season.

How has Winslow looked?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: 76ers looking good there...
I assume you mean the Nets and I'm not sure. Haven't paid much attention to any team besides Philadelphia this season.

How has Winslow looked?
Winslow has been solid. Not filling up the stat sheet but his game is mature. Real strong defensively and plays smart. Makes the right plays, keeps the ball moving. I think he's played more 4th quarter minutes than anyone else on the Heat this year. His shooting has been picking up, that's been his biggest weakness so far. That and I think he tends to defer too much on offense at times with all the veterans there. He's going to be a very good player.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Looks like the Bulls aren't the #1 seed anymore
:rosenew:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

How has Winslow looked?
Winslow has been solid. Not filling up the stat sheet but his game is mature. Real strong defensively and plays smart. Makes the right plays, keeps the ball moving. I think he's played more 4th quarter minutes than anyone else on the Heat this year. His shooting has been picking up, that's been his biggest weakness so far. That and I think he tends to defer too much on offense at times with all the veterans there. He's going to be a very good player.
Encouraging news. One of the steals of the draft for sure.

Do you think Whiteside stays after this season?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: I assume you mean the Nets and I'm not sure. Haven't paid much attention to any team besides Philadelphia this season.

How has Winslow looked?

I've been pessimistic at times. Spoelstra's coaching has really frustrated me this year, and I think it's frustrated Whiteside too. I get a good vibe real recently though. He and Wade have a great connection on the court. Wade looks for him everytime, and that's usually who is throwing those lobs to Hassan. He and Bosh get along great too. Something happened real recently that seems to have gotten Whiteside smiling. I think he wants to to stay, and I think Riley will find a way to make him a deal that he'll be happy with, if Spoelstra doesn't fuck it up. Right now I'd lean towards him staying.

This pic was taken Saturday. If your a Heat fan, that's not a bad sign.
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

I've been pessimistic at times. Spoelstra's coaching has really frustrated me this year, and I think it's frustrated Whiteside too. I get a good vibe real recently though. He and Wade have a great connection on the court. Wade looks for him everytime, and that's usually who is throwing those lobs to Hassan. He and Bosh get along great too. Something happened real recently that seems to have gotten Whiteside smiling. I think he wants to to stay, and I think Riley will find a way to make him a deal that he'll be happy with, if Spoelstra doesn't fuck it up. Right now I'd lean towards him staying.

image.jpeg
You think Arison/Riles would hesitate to send Spoel packing if it started to become apparent he was beginning to lose/alienate wade/whiteside and co...?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: Encouraging news. One of the steals of the draft for sure.

image.jpeg
You think Arison/Riles would hesitate to send Spoel packing if it started to become apparent he was beginning to lose/alienate wade/whiteside and co...?
No I don't. If there is an issue, he'll either come to Jesus or find himself spending more time with his family.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Whiteside is gone. He'll be rocking the purple & gold next season, guaransheed
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Whiteside is gone. He'll be rocking the purple & gold next season, guaransheed
:lebronamazed:
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Whiteside is gone. He'll be rocking the purple & gold next season, guaransheed
He needs the structure and accountability in Miami. If he goes to LA it'll be Dwight Howard all over again.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

ripper76 wrote:
He needs the structure and accountability in Miami. If he goes to LA it'll be Dwight Howard all over again.

You bring up a pretty good point here, IMHO.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

You bring up a pretty good point here, IMHO.
I think he's a player that needs to be in the right situation to succeed, the kind of guy who will implode on the wrong team. Miami seems to be a very good fit for him as far as having an organization with strong leadership off the court and veterans on it. Even still, if they don't handle him the right way they'll lose him, which ultimately would hurt both sides.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

ripper76 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

image.jpeg
Wow, at first glance I thought that was Anthony Hopkins. Age is a cruel master.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.