So I'm counting only a couple Basketball related threads...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

So I'm counting only a couple Basketball related threads...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

...on the first page of this board YET many of you dorks criticize Bulls fans constantly, even though all we do is discuss basketball.

Explain that logic someone.

Anyone?
Anyone?

Bueller...??
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: So I'm counting only a couple Basketball related threads

Post by kobeunderbite »

Are you stupid enough to think that the main reason people post here is to discuss basketball?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:Are you stupid enough to think that the main reason people post here is to discuss basketball?

Obviously the reason for the lack of BB discussion is the extremely low BB IQ from posters like you (and many others).

I understand now...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Are you stupid enough to think that the main reason people post here is to discuss basketball?

Obviously the reason for the lack of BB discussion is the extremely low BB IQ from posters like you (and many others).

I understand now...

Great. Glad I could help you understand something again.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Cobra Kai wrote:We need more subtly masked Anti-Lebron threads.

They have all the subtlety of a punch in the nuts.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I found a good place to discuss basketball:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like "The Toilet Bowl" on the College Football Forum, "Fouled Out" will serve as a gathering place for all those who don't quite measure up to participation on the NBA forums!
Please join me in extending a very warm welcome to our first invitee, TheDangerousKitchen! You are most certainly deserving of this honor, Kitchen. You're the only poster I know bad enough to make me side with Heat "fans."

Maybe the OP could try there.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

ripper76 wrote:I found a good place to discuss basketball:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like "The Toilet Bowl" on the College Football Forum, "Fouled Out" will serve as a gathering place for all those who don't quite measure up to participation on the NBA forums!
Please join me in extending a very warm welcome to our first invitee, TheDangerousKitchen! You are most certainly deserving of this honor, Kitchen. You're the only poster I know bad enough to make me side with Heat "fans."

Maybe the OP could try there.
Is there a message board on the net that has not been a repository for his unique brand of idiocy?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

All the same children still discussing everything but basketball (on a basketball message board). I'll bet the entire bunch of you combined don't have the BB IQ of a grapefruit... yet you post on a BB message board every day???

I don't get it.

Why post on a board when you know nothing about the subject?? That would be like me posting on a board for people with a BB IQ of a grapefruit.

It doesn't make sense.

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Ok NEW RULES everyone - we are only allowed to talk basketball here. This is obviously a basketball only board. Don't even THINK about making a post that has nothing to do with basketball otherwise you will be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. This is your FINAL warning.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

It's a board for NBA fans to to discuss anything they want. That's how it was formed. You don't even need to be an NBA fan, that was just the common link that brought everyone together.

Feel free to post about anything and everything.

Or go back to sportshoopla and post in "Fouled Out."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Link to where this is a specially basketball only board?