G.O.A.T.

Re: I've decided to retire from this board

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Is it do to know intellligent posters?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Is it do to know intellligent posters?
inteligent
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Is it do to know intellligent posters?
inteligent
Are you sure it isn't inteligence?
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

your to dominate of a poster to retire.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

paskeezy3000 wrote:your to dominate of a poster to retire.
In all honesty, he could care less about posting here.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:your to dominate of a poster to retire.
In all honesty, he could care less about posting here.
he could care a lot less. at all.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

See you in a couple hours.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Doesn't want to be around for the Gators first round exit. Makes sense.

z
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Cobra Kai wrote:i retire do to no more food
Just setup a delivery with the food truck bro.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Have to admit, I've thought about not posting anymore fairly seriously recently. The board too often has been just a poor troll fest lately. In the past, I have had long hiatuses, but they just sort of happened. I don't recall actively thinking that it was just not enjoyable anymore.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Typical politician. Lead the community into peril than walk away like a hero.

You would not believe the sort of things my neighbors throw out though. The other day one of my neighbors was throwing out an expensive smoker that even had a little wood burning oven on it. I had to much pride to go take it. The mexicans came by in the morning and put it in the back of their Nissan truck. Lucky Mexicans.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Have to admit, I've thought about not posting anymore fairly seriously recently. The board too often has been just a poor troll fest lately. In the past, I have had long hiatuses, but they just sort of happened. I don't recall actively thinking that it was just not enjoyable anymore.
To be honest, I've felt this way since about 2003. All the threads are pretty much the same day in and day out. To be fair VC, I tried to consult with the admins about growing this into something larger but they have small dreams.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Have to admit, I've thought about not posting anymore fairly seriously recently. The board too often has been just a poor troll fest lately. In the past, I have had long hiatuses, but they just sort of happened. I don't recall actively thinking that it was just not enjoyable anymore.

I will agree that this place really isn't my scene. Even though I've tried to adapt... do I really want to? Would I really leave anyway? Will you?

As long as I need a reason to waste time... I will still post. Probably.

Until I slip away quietly. Maybe.

[Note: I am very confident that if I left publicly, there'd be several posters taking credit for it... followed by a lot of "this place is better without him, his act was stale" posts accompanying it.]
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Now that Underbite's gone, I was thinking about taking a nice long break until the Lakers become a discussion worthy topic myself. Stay on random MLB forums to float me through my weekdays, and occasionally pop in here to troll under one of my 8 alt accounts.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Don't leave gator. I love you bro. Call me.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Now that Underbite's gone, I was thinking about taking a nice long break until the Lakers become a discussion worthy topic myself. Stay on random MLB forums to float me through my weekdays, and occasionally pop in here to troll under one of my 8 alt accounts.

You've always been a braggart and liar.

[Note: You only have 6 active alt accounts.]
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:

You really want to be gone for 3-7 years???
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

You are one of a handful of posters whose posts I really enjoy reading. I think this board needs your objectivity. Just ignore the troll threads. I don't even open them, just a waste of time.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

fsuheater wrote:
You are one of a handful of posters whose posts I really enjoy reading. I think this board needs your objectivity. Just ignore the troll threads. I don't even open them, just a waste of time.
100% agree.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

fsuheater wrote:
Thanks. That was very kind.