Lol @ the Colts

Talk about anything here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Lol @ the Colts

Post by Ali Natural »

Jim Irsay out drinking pill popping and then hopping behind the wheel of some expensive foreign vehicle. Suspend this mafucka Goodell. No caviar in his deluxe sky suite for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Lol @ the Colts

Post by lettherebehouse »

This just about weeks (or months) after tweeting out he's been sober for the last 15 years.

SMMFH
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Irsay looks like one of those old guys who still goes to night clubs trying to get some young tang

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Ali Natural wrote:Irsay looks like one of those old guys who still goes to night clubs trying to get some young tang

I was listening to a local radio jock this morning who spent about an hour segment just talking about Irsay's casual attire. Funny stuff.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

He was practically born into money. You'd think he would have easy access to top-flite resources in help with his addiction.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:Irsay looks like one of those old guys who still goes to night clubs trying to get some young tang

I was listening to a local radio jock this morning who spent about an hour segment just talking about Irsay's casual attire. Funny stuff.
I'd imagine Irsay has a gold chain or two he busts out when cruising for bitches.