Bidness.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Bidness.

Post by Da Stars. »

Where the fuck you been bitch?
town bidness
All-Star

Re: Bidness.

Post by town bidness »

i'm in a reading phase, not so much a posting phase because i need to catch up a bit.

i am around though... and ready to pounce on a jordan thread.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

town bidness wrote:i'm in a reading phase, not so much a posting phase because i need to catch up a bit.

Kobe sucks ass. He is and always will be a pile of shit compared to Jordan. :suds:
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:i'm in a reading phase, not so much a posting phase because i need to catch up a bit.

Kobe sucks ass. He is and always will be a pile of shit compared to Jordan. :suds:

now now, kobe may or may not suck ass in his free time (personal preference) but i do know that a modern all star sg would be laughed off the court if they were not respected from distance like baldo the degenerate gambler.

good thing he had pip to lead and defend the opposing teams best perimeter players eh?

between pip and quitting, jordan had it easy.

that is all.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

now now, kobe may or may not suck ass in his free time (personal preference) but i do know that a modern all star sg would be laughed off the court if they were not respected from distance like baldo the degenerate gambler.

good thing he had pip to lead and defend the opposing teams best perimeter players eh?

that is all.
Well, Kobe had a player by the name of Shaq to bail his ass on offense.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

that is all.

no old man you have that backward.. kobe bailed out tubby (and the lakers) on offense constantly and was the best defender on the team until peace came.

shaq was good for some dunks and cornball behavior but was easily replaced by lesser talent.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:

that is all.

no old man you have that backward.. kobe bailed out tubby (and the lakers) on offense constantly and was the best defender on the team until peace came.

shaq was good for some dunks and cornball behavior but was easily replaced by lesser talent.
LOL. Ya right. Opinions very.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

certainly but not on this subject.

damn you stars don't you have a little sympathy for kobe' knees?

it was hell carrying shaq all those years.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Never knew town to be as big of a homer as some of these other kk's. You'd think coming back one time here or there he would stick to less trolling.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

King Deez wrote:Never knew town to be as big of a homer as some of these other kk's. You'd think coming back one time here or there he would stick to less trolling.
What board have you been reading for the past 10 years?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

gaskill15 wrote:
King Deez wrote:Never knew town to be as big of a homer as some of these other kk's. You'd think coming back one time here or there he would stick to less trolling.
What board have you been reading for the past 10 years?
Yes I know he's a huge homer, just think he would be maybe a little different for the couple times he's been posting in the past year or so.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

words like homer, etc carry no weight, either you can explain your position or you can't.

plus if one were to speak of homers.... you wouldn't have a leg to stand on anyways.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:

certainly but not on this subject.

damn you stars don't you have a little sympathy for kobe' knees?

it was hell carrying shaq all those years.
And how did that lesser talent do in 05,06,07. Not worth a shit. He did not win shit until Gasol showed up.