Back in the 90's People Wore Tommy Hilfiger,CK, Nautica

Talk about anything here.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Back in the 90's People Wore Tommy Hilfiger,CK, Nautica

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Man.... 90's fashion was weak. Great decade, but the fashion.......
DorianRo
Superstar

Re: Back in the 90's People Wore Tommy Hilfiger,CK, Nautica

Post by DorianRo »

Really? I thought the clothing was better back in the day than today's feminine tight shit
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

DorianRo wrote:Really? I thought the clothing was better back in the day than today's feminine tight shit
I was never into that baggy style, it was just weird. Skinny jeans and whatnot in todays style is strange, but suits should be fitted and slim. Can't wear oversized suits, going to look like a cheezy lawyer.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Classics.....

But now you got....

somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

Nautica jacket w/ Tommy cargos were my go-to outfit during the late 90s/early 2000s to get the females' attention back in middle school. Not a fan of the tight pants hipster trend that's way too common with today's generation.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

It's the homo brothas that are trying to dress like they are European. Does not really fit with their tone.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

The problem with most of today's clothing (Armani, Banana Republic, whatever the hell else people wear) you gotta have a good body for that.

Sadly, most of us don't when we age. The normal person can't rock that type of "in" apparel and look good. Not many people got the washboard abs, big pecks, defined arms etc.. Nor do most working people have the time to attain those anymore.

If you got time to hit the gym for hours, get a trainer, nutrionist and attain the bodybuilder jacked up look great. Most people don't
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I wore nothing back then that didn't have a Ralph Lauren Polo, Hilfiger, or Nautica emblem on it. I ran with a bunch of Asian party crew MFers who drove rice rockets. That was our get-up, and it worked on the easy sleezy materialistic Asian bitches.

Looking back now, it was pretty brutal. But nowhere near as bad as 80s fashion, and you know this.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

lettherebehouse wrote:I wore nothing back then that didn't have a Ralph Lauren Polo, Hilfiger, or Nautica emblem on it. I ran with a bunch of Asian party crew MFers who drove rice rockets. That was our get-up, and it worked on the easy sleezy materialistic Asian bitches.

Looking back now, it was pretty brutal. But nowhere near as bad as 80s fashion, and you know this.
You know you was loving that Asian punani lol.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

dunkan4rings wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I wore nothing back then that didn't have a Ralph Lauren Polo, Hilfiger, or Nautica emblem on it. I ran with a bunch of Asian party crew MFers who drove rice rockets. That was our get-up, and it worked on the easy sleezy materialistic Asian bitches.

You know you was loving that Asian punani lol.

Back then I was, my indoctrination to the game. I graduated to white girls and latinas after one wild 4th of July weekend in Rosarito Beach, Mexico (legal drinking age 18). A shitload of impressionable underage drunk Mexican and white college girls (and other types) from LA and San Diego go down there every 3 day weekend for a massive drunken party/orgy, my best friend's parents had a beach house down there that made us a hit every time. You had to go out of your way to not get laid.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

I don't know if you guys have seen my coat on me or not but it fits me nice and tight and I look clean and straight off of Saks Fifth Avenue
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Asians sure loved Nautica.

And not sure if it was worse than the 80's, 90's was pretty bad dude. 80's stuff is somewhat back in the loop.

90's.

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Asian girls are theost materialistic people in the world. I know I see it everyday
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I don't like to (and often refuse) to wear anything with a label/logo that's noticeable.

I think the early 90s forced me to be that way. I think I was hit with a lifesize polo mallet or something.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I happily wear jean-shorts. Not to work out in of course, but just chilling out in the spring or summer, sure.

I don't give a flying fuck. That's how I roll, bitches.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:I happily wear jean-shorts. Not to work out in of course, but just chilling out in the spring or summer, sure.

Cargo jean shorts?

Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:I happily wear jean-shorts. Not to work out in of course, but just chilling out in the spring or summer, sure.

Cargo jean shorts?
Yeah, that's the style.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

[quote="Havlicekstealsit"][/quote]

Yes. I remember all the "Coed Naked" shirts. Pick a sport or activity... and there was a Coed Naked shirt for it with cheesy tagline.

And then there were these too:

Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I had some of the "No Fear" t-shirts.

*shudder*.