Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Post by lettherebehouse »

dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote: No thanks.

Marriage/kids is not the only be-all dead-end path, maybe for you it is...that validates your existence. You wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if it wasn't for the fact that you got married and had a child. It's OK...BRO...most men are the same way. Marriage + Kids = the only purpose in one's life.

There's a 50% chance your wife will leave you (for another dick) and take you for excess child support and alimony. Good luck.

Well, if I wasn't married and didn't have a kid I'm sure I'd manage. More free time to go out, drink, try and get laid...... all the things you should be trying to do. Instead of, you know.... sitting on your ass in your room 24/7 like the protagonist in "Oldboy". Although at least he was working out all the time.
"Sitting on my ass" is actually the best thing I could be doing right now.

I mean, I COULD be out there fucking women raw and having babies out of wedlock and then having YOU (the tax payer) foot the bill. Look at what you wrote..."if I wasn't married that's more free time to drink and get laid"...really ? WOW! The pinnacle of humanity! I'm a "loser" because I'm not out here getting drunk and piping hoes ? I'm not knocking that activity though, but I understand and am fully aware of the risks and pitfalls of those activities. A risk that I'm not willing to take right now or ever (unless I get a vasectomy first lol).

It's better to stay in and work on audio projects than to "get out" and engage in activities that may end up costing me even more.

Anyhow, 50%....fifty %...you can't sell me that business venture.

LOL

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Robceltsfan wrote:
JoJo wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Really, to this dispassionate observer this has been the most lopsided battle since Italy invaded Abyssinia.

If this was a fight TDK would have been stopped on cuts a long time ago.

lol...tdk has spoken the truth about LNS, the guy is bitter because he hates having sex with his wife. In response to this fact, you boneheads have only come back with made up lies about tdk. Truth > Fiction, all day every day.

Enter a lap doggie that I didn't know was a lap doggie. Congrats sir.

You call em lap dogs...I call em fluffers.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

You obviously haven't read this thread.

He read it. It's called willful blindness.
No, he's trying to get back into his contrarian persona. Going into a thread and disagreeing with the majority simply to troll. It's a really weak and uninteresting approach.

Are you gonna ban me when things don't go your way? Is that your pussy persona? Dude, I used to be fan but lately, you've been nothing more than a big pussy who can't fight fair.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

When "you" assume you make an ass out of yourself... old man.
That's not even what the line is you drunk clown.

"When you assume you make and ass out of u and me."

Why the fuck did you put quotation marks around you anyway? You've demonstrated repeatedly that you don't know what quotation marks are used for and should probably stop utilizing them.
The crowd never saw this coming! Ripper comes charging into the fray from his ringside seats leaping over the Miller Lite Ringside Models to land this running start wind up haymaker to the side of TDK's helmet. He's unconscious folks, make room for the medics.
LMAO I got this visual
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Marriage/kids is not the only be-all dead-end path, maybe for you it is...that validates your existence. You wouldn't be able to get up in the morning if it wasn't for the fact that you got married and had a child. It's OK...BRO...most men are the same way. Marriage + Kids = the only purpose in one's life.

There's a 50% chance your wife will leave you (for another dick) and take you for excess child support and alimony. Good luck.

Well, if I wasn't married and didn't have a kid I'm sure I'd manage. More free time to go out, drink, try and get laid...... all the things you should be trying to do. Instead of, you know.... sitting on your ass in your room 24/7 like the protagonist in "Oldboy". Although at least he was working out all the time.

I mean, I COULD be out there fucking women raw and having babies out of wedlock and then having YOU (the tax payer) foot the bill. Look at what you wrote..."if I wasn't married that's more free time to drink and get laid"...really ? WOW! The pinnacle of humanity! I'm a "loser" because I'm not out here getting drunk and piping hoes ? I'm not knocking that activity though, but I understand and am fully aware of the risks and pitfalls of those activities. A risk that I'm not willing to take right now or ever (unless I get a vasectomy first lol).

It's better to stay in and work on audio projects than to "get out" and engage in activities that may end up costing me even more.

Bro, getting laid is just one of many things. You've essentially given up on trying to have a life, and you rationalize your decision with anti-women propaganda, pseudo-intellectual garbage, and weak philosophy.

No one said "go out and knock up some bitches", I merely mentioned getting laid as another thing I could be doing we're I not married. But honestly, my marriage isn't holding me back. Everything I did when I was single I still do now (aside from going out to chase bitches, obviously). But I still workout, read, go on trips, watch movies.....

If you want to stay holed up in your room and pretend that it's because you're no longer trapped by the perceptions of society, or whatever bullshit you subscribe to, then more power to you. But don't attack my way of life unless you're ready to get some shit back.

Mamma's boy. :D
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Robceltsfan wrote:
JoJo wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Really, to this dispassionate observer this has been the most lopsided battle since Italy invaded Abyssinia.

lol...tdk has spoken the truth about LNS, the guy is bitter because he hates having sex with his wife. In response to this fact, you boneheads have only come back with made up lies about tdk. Truth > Fiction, all day every day.

It's Bartman. He lives in his own world.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Robceltsfan wrote:
JoJo wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

lol...I like you Rob, you were one of my favorite posters on ESPN, it is hard to imagine that your game has been reduced so low that you are stealing RileyMartin's lines.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

JoJo wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

No, he's trying to get back into his contrarian persona. Going into a thread and disagreeing with the majority simply to troll. It's a really weak and uninteresting approach.

Are you gonna ban me when things don't go your way? Is that your pussy persona? Dude, I used to be fan but lately, you've been nothing more than a big pussy who can't fight fair.
You're no longer a fan of pussy?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

JoJo wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Did Bartman just call somebody a pussy, as he entered into this club through the backdoor with a fake ID hoping nobody would recognize who he really was?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

And to think, there was once a time where I would have almost automatically been on TDK's side over LNS's.

It would just be Kobe-bashing, but still....how things change.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

LookAway wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
That's not even what the line is you drunk clown.

"When you assume you make and ass out of u and me."

Why the fuck did you put quotation marks around you anyway? You've demonstrated repeatedly that you don't know what quotation marks are used for and should probably stop utilizing them.
The crowd never saw this coming! Ripper comes charging into the fray from his ringside seats leaping over the Miller Lite Ringside Models to land this running start wind up haymaker to the side of TDK's helmet. He's unconscious folks, make room for the medics.
LMAO I got this visual
Spot on.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Bro, getting laid is just one of many things. You've essentially given up on trying to have a life, and you rationalize your decision with anti-women propaganda, pseudo-intellectual garbage, and weak philosophy.

No one said "go out and knock up some bitches", I merely mentioned getting laid as another thing I could be doing we're I not married. But honestly, my marriage isn't holding me back. Everything I did when I was single I still do now (aside from going out to chase bitches, obviously). But I still workout, read, go on trips, watch movies.....

If you want to stay holed up in your room and pretend that it's because you're no longer trapped by the perceptions of society, or whatever bullshit you subscribe to, then more power to you. But don't attack my way of life unless you're ready to get some shit back.

Mamma's boy. :D
Yup better to live off momma than the Government :) At least that is his contention
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Well there's a lot of anger in this thread. Ironically enough the only one who got me worked up in here was dunkan, but he usually does.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Oh I get it. A bond was created between ousted posters when that spin-off board was created. The one where TDK, LoneGranger, and Bartman were exiled to as they made daily threads lol'ing at Gator and Ripper.. Still butthurt I see.

Band Of Brother bro, B.O.B.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Well there's a lot of anger in this thread. Ironically enough the only one who got me worked up in here was dunkan, but he usually does.

Strange that Dunkan can get you worked up but not your wife.....lol
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

JoJo wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
JoJo wrote:

lol...I like you Rob, you were one of my favorite posters on ESPN, it is hard to imagine that your game has been reduced so low that you are stealing RileyMartin's lines.

Declaring TDK the winner of this battle would be akin to the ref jumping in the ring after Mike Tyson knocked out Michael Spinks in the first round and declaring Spinks the winner.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

dunkan4rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Just use a condom bro.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:Oh I get it. A bond was created between ousted posters when that spin-off board was created. The one where TDK, LoneGranger, and Bartman were exiled to as they made daily threads lol'ing at Gator and Ripper.. Still butthurt I see.

LMFAO!

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:Oh I get it. A bond was created between ousted posters when that spin-off board was created. The one where TDK, LoneGranger, and Bartman were exiled to as they made daily threads lol'ing at Gator and Ripper.. Still butthurt I see.

TDK, LG and myself were cool with each other long before any bannings, get your facts straight.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

JoJo wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Well there's a lot of anger in this thread. Ironically enough the only one who got me worked up in here was dunkan, but he usually does.

Strange that Dunkan can get you worked up but not your wife.....lol

Is this Bartman?

rofl