Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

He must still be having problems in the bedroom...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why is "LakersNeedShaq" such a bitter / angry person...?

Post by lettherebehouse »

I don't get that from him. I think he just has a short fuse when it comes to people who are persistently stupid, which may make it seem like you always catch the wrong end of his polarity.
Last edited by lettherebehouse on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS has had you going in circles more times than I can count. I think he might be partly responsible for your substance abuse issues.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

being irascible is a virtue :) when driving with my 11 year old in the front seat, he gets to witness his Christian daddy calling many drivers morons and imbeciles :mrgreen:
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:being irascible is a virtue :) when driving with my 11 year old in the front seat, he gets to witness his Christian daddy calling many drivers morons and imbeciles :mrgreen:
Judgmental...not a Christian virtue at all.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ghostown42 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:being irascible is a virtue :) when driving with my 11 year old in the front seat, he gets to witness his Christian daddy calling many drivers morons and imbeciles :mrgreen:
Judgmental...not a Christian virtue at all.
my achilles heel is caustic impatience. heck, I have a muscle relaxation deep breathing program in iPod. :mrgreen: its needed in this culture especially NYC where I live.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

TDK calling someone angry and bitter?

Hello Pot, my name is Kettle.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Robceltsfan wrote:TDK calling someone angry and bitter?

Hello Pot, my name is Kettle.
[youtube]CF7OnW4XDck[/youtube]
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Putting aside the drivel from a few of my minions on this thread, this has nothing to do with me. I was scrolling the board (prior to starting this thread) and came across several posts by LNS addressing different posters, and the dude is just angry and bitter... the tone, words, et al.

I can't imagine anyone's life being that miserable... I hope he works out his issues. Grizz is up there in age... maybe you can advise LNS on how you dealt with your troubles in the bedroom.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Putting aside the drivel from a few of my minions on this thread, this has nothing to do with me. I was scrolling the board (prior to starting this thread) and came across several posts by LNS addressing different posters, and the dude is just angry and bitter... the tone, words, et al.

I can't imagine anyone's life being that miserable... I hope he works out his issues. Grizz is up there in age... maybe you can advise LNS on how you dealt with your troubles in the bedroom.

Uh oh. Shots fired!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Putting aside the drivel from a few of my minions on this thread, this has nothing to do with me. I was scrolling the board (prior to starting this thread) and came across several posts by LNS addressing different posters, and the dude is just angry and bitter... the tone, words, et al.

I have somebody I share a bed with regularly that would make you drool. You on the other hand, I suspect haven't gotten laid in Lord knows how many years. Your bed mates are a bottle and a computer.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I have somebody I share a bed with regularly that would make you drool. You on the other hand, I suspect haven't gotten laid in Lord knows how many years. Your bed mates are a bottle and a computer.

Vicious 1, 2 combo at the center of the ring by the composed Grizz.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Nobody epitomizes bitter/angry better than the OP.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Also...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

When "you" assume you make an ass out of yourself... old man.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

TDK staggered against the ropes, tosses out a couple limp jabs to avoid a standing 8. Grizz absorbs it with no effect.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Somebody is very angry in this thread and it isn't LNS who isn't present. He is a bit angry though.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

That's not even what the line is you drunk clown.

"When you assume you make and ass out of u and me."

Why the fuck did you put quotation marks around you anyway? You've demonstrated repeatedly that you don't know what quotation marks are used for and should probably stop utilizing them.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

That's not even what the line is you drunk clown.

"When you assume you make and ass out of u and me."

Why the fuck did you put quotation marks around you anyway? You've demonstrated repeatedly that you don't know what quotation marks are used for and should probably stop utilizing them.
The crowd never saw this coming! Ripper comes charging into the fray from his ringside seats leaping over the Miller Lite Ringside Models to land this running start wind up haymaker to the side of TDK's helmet. He's unconscious folks, make room for the medics.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

ROFL tdk is butt hurt that I put him on blast for not knowing how to make a poll!

Relax gramps, I'm not angry or bitter, and the wifey and I are just fine in the sack. I just like to troll and make obnoxious comments, especially when I get off work at 3am and no one is here. I'll whip out the old phone while I'm on the shitter, post a few smartass comments for the morning peeps, then shower and hit the hay.

You feel better now? Don't want you crapping your Depends.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.