Kobe, LeBron, or MJ?

Post by FPL »

z
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Kobe, LeBron, or MJ?

Post by Shill Jackson »

Magic
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

naturally kobe.

no crutch required.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Lets see. We have the Chucker and the Choker. Give me MJ all day long.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..this is what I like about Fpliii...he knows what he is doing, I see what you're doing, and I LOVE IT....haha
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Da Stars. wrote:Lets see. We have the Chucker and the Choker. Give me MJ all day long.
of those three the chucker is jordan though, lol.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Kobe is the most handsome.

Those other guys are some fugly ass mofos.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kobe Bean Bryant.

End of thread.

Destroyed.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

town bidness wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Lets see. We have the Chucker and the Choker. Give me MJ all day long.
Yes the "chucker" is the guy that eclipsed Kobe's career high FG% ten times.. Good call.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Max wrote:Kobe is the most handsome.

What other players give you a tingling in your loins?
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

WiseGuy wrote:

Just the Bean.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
town bidness wrote:
Yes the "chucker" is the guy that eclipsed Kobe's career high FG% ten times.. Good call.
*during the weakest NBA decade
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Max wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Just the Bean.
That's cool, I guess...Nobody can accuse you of being loose.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
town bidness wrote:
yes against the sleepy floyds of the world, great but it's not the fg% that denotes a chucker... it's the amount of shooting one does and kobe STILL hasnt passed jordan just yet.

now we all know jordan had no range wide open from three and that kobe damn near made more threes than jordan attempted so one looks at pps.

pps is eerily similar wouldnt you agree? and that's with kobe taking less shots over more seasons.

jordan was the ultimate modern day chucker. i dont think of it as a bad thing but kobe haters do, lol. so i rub it in their faces.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

town bidness wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
town bidness wrote: of those three the chucker is jordan though, lol.
yes against the sleepy floyds of the world, great but it's not the fg% that denotes a chucker... it's the amount of shooting one does and kobe STILL hasnt passed jordan just yet.

now we all know jordan had no range wide open from three and that kobe damn near made more threes than jordan attempted so one looks at pps.

pps is eerily similar wouldnt you agree? and that's with kobe taking less shots over more seasons.

jordan was the ultimate modern day chucker. i dont think of it as a bad thing but kobe haters do, lol. so i rub it in their faces.

LOL. But he as missed more shots on less shot attempts . LOL. Miss more shots on less shot.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Da Stars. wrote:
town bidness wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote: Yes the "chucker" is the guy that eclipsed Kobe's career high FG% ten times.. Good call.

LOL. But he as missed more shots on less shot attempts . LOL. Miss more shots on less shot.
that's the trade off when you have range. that's why pps is so important to look at when comparing scorers of that caliber. one can look at the fg% avg of ray allen superficially and come to a conclusion that jordan was a better shot than him too but no one would take that seriously.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

All the Boolean algebraic sabermetrics and Hollinger advanced stats doesn't change the fact that Kobe has missed the most shots of anyone in the NBA and Jordan's numbers & trophy case are better practically across the board. And now it looks like Lebron is going to pass Kobe soon, too. He's already whipped him in MVPs.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:All the Boolean algebraic sabermetrics and Hollinger advanced stats doesn't change the fact that Kobe has missed the most shots of anyone in the NBA and Jordan's numbers & trophy case are better practically across the board. And now it looks like Lebron is going to pass Kobe soon, too. He's already whipped him in MVPs.
what an oddly passive/aggressive post. fg% got argument shot down so now on to other shit.

is the very simple metric of points per shot in the same realm of per now but somehow fg% is the paragon of statistical virtue? lol, come on now.

jordans' trophy case has pippens name on the back of every award, accolade and every achievement because jordan couldnt muster a single playoff series win without him and we all watched him try poorly. lebron will probably suffer the same fate sans wade but he's young so that is yet to be determined.

this is about legacy and these things count.

thankfully for kobe he never needed a crutch the aforementioned baldies were rudderless without. replace shaq with a semi competent #2 (that has yet to win a single playoff game sans kobe) and some decent role players that knew their place was enough. lebron can have the mvps, popularity contests are nice to win but i'm sure they are not so gratifying at this point in his career.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lol...bidness running with some old trolling tactics....i.e. "Jordan won nothing without pippen".."replace Shaq with a semi competent C..etc"....haha...I guess it's time to dig up the "Kobe big man dependent" "no rings without a big".."replace Kobe with any competent SG in their 3-peat and they win"....good throwback posting...
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

constitutionnomore wrote:lol...bidness running with some old trolling tactics....i.e. "Jordan won nothing without pippen".."replace Shaq with a semi competent C..etc"....haha...I guess it's time to dig up the "Kobe big man dependent" "no rings without a big".."replace Kobe with any competent SG in their 3-peat and they win"....good throwback posting...
that's the entire point of fpliii making this thread... i'm just doing my part.

fortunately for me it's all true and cant be competently argued against to date. plus, i love having jordan loving, lebron excuse making sorts read it.