ElArtman, lets try something new for a change.

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ElArtman, lets try something new for a change.

Post by lettherebehouse »

You say 3 nice things about the city of Los Angeles, and 3 nice things about the Lakers. And I'll say 3 nice things about the state of Florida, and 3 nice things about the Orlando Magic.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: ElArtman, lets try something new for a change.

Post by AlaskaHawks »

He's out fucking Amber right now. Let him go.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bump
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Bump
Is this because the magic just raped the lakers.last night and tobias harris had his way with the entire lakers team and banged the cheerleaders sideways?

Ok..you start
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Since I have had the privilege of living in both the Golden State and the Sunshine State I will say something nice about both.

The weather in Florida is very good once you get past the humidity. As long as I can wear my outfit of choice almost every day regardless of season I'm content; shorts. a t shirt, and sneakers, and a sweat shirt when it drops below 60.

There is no state income tax in Florida and there isn't a ten cent deposit on a bottle of soda which you can't get back.

There are a lot of Latinos in Florida and since I have grown up around them I like them.

_________

The weather in California is pretty good but the Summers are hot and dry. That beats hot and wet I guess. Once again I can wear my outfit of choice pretty much 365 days a year.

I have a girlfriend but there are lots of women from all ethnic groups I can look at; white, black, brown, Asian. If I was a young man again it would be a veritable cornucopia.

I'm a four hour car ride from Vegas.

And, four, you are never far removed from knowing somebody who knows somebody famous. We know this woman who Kareem wanted to "date" and whose daughter went to high school with Ice Cube's son and went to a Lakers game with him.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

the illegal refugee camps that are Florida and Cali....no thanks...I like my 4 seasons too....

lol @ needing a sweatshirt when it drops below 60..haha..it's best you coasters stay put, you'd never make it elsewhere...
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

constitutionnomore wrote:the illegal refugee camps that are Florida and Cali....no thanks...I like my 4 seasons too....

lol @ needing a sweatshirt when it drops below 60..haha..it's best you coasters stay put, you'd never make it elsewhere...
With shorts, bro...

I walked about three blocks to Mickey D to get myself a Diet Coke this morning. it's not even 8 A M yet. All I worse was basketball shorts and a t shirt. It was 47.

I was in Vegas for Christmas. The early morning temperatures were in the 30s. My outfit of choice again...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WiseGuy wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:the illegal refugee camps that are Florida and Cali....no thanks...I like my 4 seasons too....

With shorts, bro...

I walked about three blocks to Mickey D to get myself a Diet Coke this morning. it's not even 8 A M yet. All I worse was basketball shorts and a t shirt. It was 47.

I was in Vegas for Christmas. The early morning temperatures were in the 30s. My outfit of choice again...
Florida right now is mornings and nights in the 40s and days in the 70s..
Perfection
Clear blue skies and crisp air...
My feet are cold though

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

WiseGuy wrote:

With shorts, bro...

that's cool...I just get a kick out of coasters who believe anything under 40 is freezing(not you particularly)...and that living on the coast is the cats meow(lol, yes, I seen that thread)...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Typical Florida west coast beach (2) whitest sand on the planet 99% quartz...finest softest sand..like talcom powder..it sueeks when you walk on it and never gets hot. You can lay in it like a big pillow...been hittin it my whole life and it still amazes me...perfection

And typical Florida east coast beach
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Some friends are moving to Daytona soon and I'm looking at grad schools in Florida. I might have to alter my stance on the Sunshine State.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Some friends are moving to Daytona soon and I'm looking at grad schools in Florida. I might have to alter my stance on the Sunshine State.
Theres all kinds..depends if you want a grad school in a city atmosphere..beachtown atmosphere..college town regular city ..surfing beaches or geographically amazing beach cities...even panhandle beaches are different as are rhenpeople
Florida isnlike three states in one..north is almost deep south
Central enjoys the reopical weather and chill laid back attitude but bigger city normalcies and southnis a whole different ballgame..

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Some friends are moving to Daytona soon and I'm looking at grad schools in Florida. I might have to alter my stance on the Sunshine State.
What do you want to get your grad degree in ?

And will you be a working student?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

WiseGuy wrote:

Probably a MBA or MAMC (mass comm) that'll make me more marketable. More than likely I'll have to work somewhere while doing this.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

Probably a MBA or MAMC (mass comm) that'll make me more marketable. More than likely I'll have to work somewhere while doing this.
Rollins College has a MBA program for working adults and you can probably incorporate your work into your learning. Winter Park where Rollins College is located is super nice. The down side is it's probably super expensive.