MCS is a terrible place

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: MCS is a terrible place

Post by CleveTown™ »

if they ban people like me and other that dont post there regularly, we should do the same to them. ban everyone who doesn't log in here at least once a week.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

CleveTown™ wrote:if they ban people like me and other that dont post there regularly, we should do the same to them. ban everyone who doesn't log in here at least once a week.

I should not even bother than, I'd be banned right away. I go awol for entire months.
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

CleveTown™ wrote:if they ban people like me and other that dont post there regularly, we should do the same to them. ban everyone who doesn't log in here at least once a week.
LOL. " :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: . They deleted my account. (sniffle)."
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
Wishbone wrote:Why do you guys come over here to trash that place. I for one don't really care and it's a bad look.
Angergeneral people go over to MCS and trash this place.

That's just as retarded in my book.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

I wonder if my account is still there.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
lol ive just been pm'd to say that if you fail to sign in and post for a week you are #1 to get banned. ROFL at you faggot.
January 7th. (D)
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
lol ive just been pm'd to say that if you fail to sign in and post for a week you are #1 to get banned. ROFL at you faggot.
The tears are flowing. cry cry. :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
The tears are flowing. cry cry. :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
yea im crying because i cant look at a site boring as hell and gets 2 posts a day. Have fun being banned from here faggot!
January 7th. (D)
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: lol ive just been pm'd to say that if you fail to sign in and post for a week you are #1 to get banned. ROFL at you faggot.
yea im crying because i cant look at a site boring as hell and gets 2 posts a day. Have fun being banned from here faggot!
It's close to the 15th of the month. So that could explain your current mental state. :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
It's close to the 15th of the month. So that could explain your current mental state. :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
LOL at you needing to come here and post to get human interaction because your pathetic site is like a ghost yard. Faggot nerd. Im rolling over here.
January 7th. (D)
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: yea im crying because i cant look at a site boring as hell and gets 2 posts a day. Have fun being banned from here faggot!
LOL at you needing to come here and post to get human interaction because your pathetic site is like a ghost yard. Faggot nerd. Im rolling over here.
Look at the wittle baby crying....awwww.... :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: Do you need your mama????? awww. Poor kid.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
Look at the wittle baby crying....awwww.... :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: Do you need your mama????? awww. Poor kid.
DO you know how pathetic you sound? No wonder you post at mcs. Your posting is ridulously stale, no charisma and stale. You wouldnt and dont fit in here.

You will be banned soon anyway do you will forced to talk to yourself over there from now on

:mjlaugh:
January 7th. (D)
RodneyStuckey3
Rookie

Post by RodneyStuckey3 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
RodneyStuckey3 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: LOL at you needing to come here and post to get human interaction because your pathetic site is like a ghost yard. Faggot nerd. Im rolling over here.
DO you know how pathetic you sound? No wonder you post at mcs. Your posting is ridulously stale, no charisma and stale. You wouldnt and dont fit in here.

You will be banned soon anyway do you will forced to talk to yourself over there from now on

:mjlaugh:

You need a tissue. Awwwwwww........
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

:pop2:

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

MCS is disgusting and pathetic.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

It's really sad when even cleve is a better poster then the Mcs posters sent into this thread (sans Kevin whose my boy whether or not he wants to be)
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I made an account @ MCS a long time ago, but it was beyond boring with nobody posting there. Good for those people that enjoy talking to themselves though, I guess.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:I made an account @ MCS a long time ago, but it was beyond boring with nobody posting there. Good for those people that enjoy talking to themselves though, I guess.
Who ran your cowardly ass off of that board?
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Kobeunderbite wrote:MCS is disgusting and pathetic.
You and Kev will be posting there again. Mod elections in a few months.
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

wailuaFC wrote:It's really sad when even cleve is a better poster then the Mcs posters sent into this thread (sans Kevin whose my boy whether or not he wants to be)
:(
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"