I'm not sorry this time.

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: I'm not sorry this time.

Post by rileymartin »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Good one. Holy shit, you are corny as hell.
Corny shit? well yea, I guess. If rimjobs are you thing, you could do that for him too.
Good one.
I am really laying some message board smackdown on you.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

rileymartin wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Corny shit? well yea, I guess. If rimjobs are you thing, you could do that for him too.
Good one.
I am really laying some message board smackdown on you.
Yeah.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote:Incognito asked to be banned, and he was obliged. Dumb of him to whine about it.

So if I asked you to eat some dog shit, you would oblige? And not that it matters (because ripper is still a little weasel), but show me a link where Incognito "asked" to be banned, please.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

You guys are like a bunch of kid.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Incognito asked to be banned, and he was obliged. Dumb of him to whine about it.

So if I asked you to eat some dog shit, you would oblige? And not that it matters (because ripper is still a little weasel), but show me a link where Incognito "asked" to be banned, please.

Are you really this stupid? Nevermind, don't answer that.

If you axe someone to eat dog shit, it's because you're sadistic and think the person you're axing is retarded. If someone's begging a person of authority to ban him, he's undermining moderation power, and making a mockery of the respect the institution inherently deserves. You have no problem with the mod exercising his power, you have a problem with the fact that the alleged victim here is responsible for 72% of your thanked posts. Admit it, if it was RileyMartin being banned, you'd be sucking Ripper's dick for banning a Heat fan.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

lettherebehouse wrote:

If you axe someone to eat dog shit, it's because you're sadistic and think the person you're axing is retarded. If someone's begging a person of authority to ban him, he's undermining moderation power, and making a mockery of the respect the institution inherently deserves. You have no problem with the mod exercising his power, you have a problem with the fact that the alleged victim here is responsible for 72% of your thanked posts. Admit it, if it was RileyMartin being banned, you'd be sucking Ripper's dick for banning a Heat fan.
What's lost in all of this is Ripper banned me because I was making fun of him. I didn't break any rules.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4667" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's where it happened, what's deserving of a ban in that thread?
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Incognito wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

What's lost in all of this is Ripper banned me because I was making fun of him. I didn't break any rules.

wow...so you got under his skin and he banned you....hate to say it, but fpliii will be getting more and more headaches because of one rogue mod, and that sucks...and some justify this shit, yikes...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Incognito wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

If that's really Ripper, isn't revealing his personal info (name-pictures) without his consent a rule violation?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Of course, I don't think you should have been banned for that exchange.

But yesterday you called me a dickhead because I mentioned it looked like you dared him to do it when I skimmed over that thread. And in that thread he said would you like another timeout? And you replied "Idle threats from an impotent mod. lmao." How is that not considered a dare???
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Incognito wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

If that's really Ripper, isn't revealing his personal info (name-pictures) without his consent a rule violation?

..come on House, posters have been calling him Jody/posting that pic for a long time now, going back to jj's board...but all of a sudden it's a problem?....you generally call shit straight, I don't know how anyone can defend this crap...
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Incognito wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

wow...so you got under his skin and he banned you....hate to say it, but fpliii will be getting more and more headaches because of one rogue mod, and that sucks...and some justify this shit, yikes...

It reminds me of crooked cops getting a pass time and time again. Ripper has no business being a mod and his banning of incognito is further proof he needs to be relieved of his duties.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Incognito wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

lol

I don't know how that was somehow spun into me requesting a ban but I clearly didn't.

I guess the admins think it will send Jody over the edge if they acknowledge he's in the wrong yet again.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Incognito wrote:
Incognito wrote:

lol

I don't know how that was somehow spun into me requesting a ban but I clearly didn't.

I guess the admins think it will send Jody over the edge if they acknowledge he's in the wrong yet again.

If a mod is going to get trigger happy over a harmless taunt then said mod should not be a mod. Ripper is a bad mod yet an entertaining poster, he needs to return to being just a poster now.
Offensive
All-Star

Post by Offensive »

ROFL At all the salt in this thread.

Hilarious.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

lettherebehouse wrote:
Incognito wrote:

..come on House, posters have been calling him Jody/posting that pic for a long time now, going back to jj's board...but all of a sudden it's a problem?....you generally call shit straight, I don't know how anyone can defend this crap...

I understand you feel the need to always stick up for fellow Bulls fans like TDK, DWMCA, and Incognito. But how anyone can defend Incognito's actions is a reflection of one's own biases, a bias that not even you are exempt from. As an outsider looking in, I have no dog in this fight, I like Incognito as a poster and don't want him gone either, but you'd have to be a fool to see him not begging for it. Incognito understands the rules, had ample warnings, continued to dare the mod to do something about it, and the moderator obliged his request. From top to bottom, it's completely childish bullying behavior on both sides playing off each other, and creates a toxic environment for the board.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Offensive wrote:ROFL At all the salt in this thread.

Hilarious.

Thanks for your useless contribution.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

JoJo wrote:
Incognito wrote:

lol

If a mod is going to get trigger happy over a harmless taunt then said mod should not be a mod. Ripper is a bad mod yet an entertaining poster, he needs to return to being just a poster now.

...I think that is clearly the right thing to do...put him in general population so we can just kick him around and not have to end up banned...he is entertaining too, I agree, and should not be excluded...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Incognito wrote:You guys flipped out over BJ Armstrong because he deleted what he thought was a troll thread, but are fine with Ripper banning me over an image quoting him?

I asked the other mods about it yesterday. I was trying to find out details before I jumped to any conclusions.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Offensive
All-Star

Post by Offensive »

JoJo wrote:
Offensive wrote:ROFL At all the salt in this thread.

Hilarious.

Thanks for your useless contribution.

LOL ur mad
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

lettherebehouse wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

I understand you feel the need to always stick up for fellow Bulls fans like TDK, DWMCA, and Incognito. But how anyone can defend Incognito's actions is a reflection of one's own biases, a bias that not even you are exempt from. As an outsider looking in, I have no dog in this fight, I like Incognito as a poster and don't want him gone either, but you'd have to be a fool to see him not begging for it. Incognito understands the rules, had ample warnings, continued to dare the mod to do something about it, and the moderator obliged his request. From top to bottom, it's completely childish bullying behavior on both sides playing off each other, and creates a toxic environment for the board.

House, those were harmless taunts that all of us hurl at each other, a mod should be able to endure these taunts like the rest of us, there was nothing over the top from incognito in that thread.