Where are Pacers fans?

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Where are Pacers fans?

Post by ripper76 »

Wasn't there one or two around when the Pacers were doing good? The team struggles a little bit and they are nowhere to be found. Typical.

It was the same way on ESPN. For a couple weeks at playoff team the last few year there would be a lot of noise and trash talking , then they'd disappear.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Where are Pacers fans?

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

ripper76 wrote:Wasn't there one or two around when the Pacers were doing good? The team struggles a little bit and they are nowhere to be found. Typical.

It was the same way on ESPN. For a couple weeks at playoff team the last few year there would be a lot of noise and trash talking , then they'd disappear.

There were only two any way.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

ripper likes to taunt posters, yet when the shoe is on the other foot this yellow-belly coward bans them...

:roll:

Nothing new here, folks.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

I'll adopt them as and carry their fanbase if no one else will.

Indiana has a good shot at making it to the finals if Granger can stay healthy and if that Bynum guy gets his act together.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Wishbone wrote:I'll adopt them as and carry their fanbase if no one else will.

Indiana has a good shot at making it to the finals if Granger can stay healthy and if that Bynum guy gets his act together.
Nicely done.