Sherman fined for taunting. LOL

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Sherman fined for taunting. LOL

Post by AlaskaHawks »

deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote:That's a small weak fine but it was necessary. Sherman asked for it
Crabby gets away with hitting Sherm in the face though. That's why I hate the NFL sometimes. Double standards.
He pushed his facemask away not hit him. Sherman initiated it all by being a cocky prick coming over to be a dick to crab
He said Hell of a game, hell of a game, and offered his hand. I understand not wanting to shake hands though. Mediocre receivers shouldn't hit the best in the game though. He's gonna get his mouth shut REAL QUICK.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote:That's a small weak fine but it was necessary. Sherman asked for it
Crabby gets away with hitting Sherm in the face though. That's why I hate the NFL sometimes. Double standards.
He pushed his facemask away not hit him. Sherman initiated it all by being a cocky prick coming over to be a dick to crab

I agree, it's all about discretion...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: Crabby gets away with hitting Sherm in the face though. That's why I hate the NFL sometimes. Double standards.
He said Hell of a game, hell of a game, and offered his hand. I understand not wanting to shake hands though. Mediocre receivers shouldn't hit the best in the game though. He's gonna get his mouth shut REAL QUICK.
You think Sherman came over to honestly be polite? He knew what he was doing. He was doing it to be a prick and crab is far from mediocre.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

constitutionnomore wrote:

He did, but I love his spirited zest playing the game...I get the whole concept that taunting can lead to further skirmishes that very well could result in injury, I just wish they would ease up a bit on some of these calls, especially some of the less than traumatic end zone celebrations...
Yeah I hear ya. NFL is getting too soft
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote: He pushed his facemask away not hit him. Sherman initiated it all by being a cocky prick coming over to be a dick to crab
You think Sherman came over to honestly be polite? He knew what he was doing. He was doing it to be a prick and crab is far from mediocre.
No, Sherman wasn't genuine in his congrats, but I still would have to agree, that Crab is not elite.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Not elite but he's better than average and has great hands. He doesn't get the yards cause he plays for a run team
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote: He pushed his facemask away not hit him. Sherman initiated it all by being a cocky prick coming over to be a dick to crab
Have you ever thought that Crabtree may have been talking shizz (he does that) all game with Sherman? Of course he knew what he was doing but Crabtree has to be bigger than that if he was talking shizz or not also. So I guess it's okay to hit someone just because he talks shizz to you. So I guess Legarrette Blount was right then when he cold blasted that player in college. lol!!! :lol:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: He said Hell of a game, hell of a game, and offered his hand. I understand not wanting to shake hands though. Mediocre receivers shouldn't hit the best in the game though. He's gonna get his mouth shut REAL QUICK.
Have you ever thought that Crabtree may have been talking shizz (he does that) all game with Sherman? Of course he knew what he was doing but Crabtree has to be bigger than that if he was talking shizz or not also. So I guess it's okay to hit someone just because he talks shizz to you. So I guess Legarrette Blount was right then when he cold blasted that player in college. lol!!! :lol:
He was talking shit all game. Listen to the Mic'd up. Serves that mediocre receiver right.
Bill Russell

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Smelters wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: He said Hell of a game, hell of a game, and offered his hand. I understand not wanting to shake hands though. Mediocre receivers shouldn't hit the best in the game though. He's gonna get his mouth shut REAL QUICK.
..the fact you're comparing Blounts incident to Crabs is just absurd...
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Smelters wrote:
deezna10 wrote: You think Sherman came over to honestly be polite? He knew what he was doing. He was doing it to be a prick and crab is far from mediocre.
Then which one is it? Don't taunt someone or don't hit someone? or both? But Crabtree doesn't get any flack for hitting Sherman. LOL!!! I know many peeps will contradict themselves on this. :lol:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I stand with Sherman!!!!!!!!!!
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:I stand with Sherman!!!!!!!!!!
My man.
Bill Russell

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Smelters wrote:
Smelters wrote: Have you ever thought that Crabtree may have been talking shizz (he does that) all game with Sherman? Of course he knew what he was doing but Crabtree has to be bigger than that if he was talking shizz or not also. So I guess it's okay to hit someone just because he talks shizz to you. So I guess Legarrette Blount was right then when he cold blasted that player in college. lol!!! :lol:
Then which one is it? Don't taunt someone or don't hit someone? or both? But Crabtree doesn't get any flack for hitting Sherman. LOL!!! I know many peeps will contradict themselves on this. :lol:
are you just trolling or are you stupid?...serious question...lol...sorry, I can't help but laugh...one guy violently punches another and the other pushes a guys helmet..yes, pushes, if you consider that a "hit", I think this discussion is over...

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote: ..the fact you're comparing Blounts incident to Crabs is just absurd...
are you just trolling or are you stupid?...serious question...lol...sorry, I can't help but laugh...one guy violently punches another and the other pushes a guys helmet..yes, pushes, if you consider that a "hit", I think this discussion is over...

Whoh, look at that whiplash of his neck.
Bill Russell

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Guys hitting Sherman and pushing his facemask away are completely different. He didn't HIT sherman. Where is the proof crab tree was talking shit? All I heard was Sherman going off all cocky
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

deezna10 wrote:Guys hitting Sherman and pushing his facemask away are completely different. He didn't HIT sherman. Where is the proof crab tree was talking shit? All I heard was Sherman going off all cocky

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sou ... tree-clash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bill Russell

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
deezna10 wrote:Guys hitting Sherman and pushing his facemask away are completely different. He didn't HIT sherman. Where is the proof crab tree was talking shit? All I heard was Sherman going off all cocky

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sou ... tree-clash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

..to be fair, there wasn't any sound bites of Crabs talking shit...at least on that video, I didn't see any other vids on that site...

..I still stand with Sherm...love the electricity that guy exudes...
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:How did they even come up with such a random number?
Joocalculation
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

crab is a little diva. Been one since college so I don't feel bad that he was mad.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

8k is a deal for memorable moment like that... if the seahawks win the superbowl.