All-Time Great

Re: Gasol powns Noah

Post by Incognito »

I'd take Noah.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Ğrizz 18-7 since Gasol came back from injury. Awful without him.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

I knew there was a reason the front page wasn't littered with posts from a certain fan base. That loss coupled with the Heat not in action leaves them with little to talk about I guess.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Gasol for MVP!
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Gasol is a DPOY

Noah is French
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Gasol is a DPOY

Noah is French
A French-Swedish with African heritage mutt to be exact.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Boozer and Gibson guarded Gasol.

JOAKIM, on the other hand, showed you exactly why he was robbed of DPOY last year by taking the Grizzlies' best Scorer completely of the game (Randolph managed just 10 points on 5-13 shooting in 37 min against the suffocating defense of Noah)... and Jo also showcased his brilliant all-around game as well, against a great defensive team (15/8/6/67%).

The Grizz were the better team tonight, that's what it came down to. This is just a weak troll attempt from a Grizzlies fan turned LeTot.

:lol:

:roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Boozer and Gibson guarded Gasol.

JOAKIM, on the other hand, showed you exactly why he was robbed of DPOY last year by taking the Grizzlies' best Scorer completely of the game (Randolph managed just 10 points on 5-13 shooting in 37 min against the suffocating defense of Noah)... and Jo also showcased his brilliant all-around game as well, against a great defensive team (15/8/6/67%).

The Grizz were the better team tonight, that's what it came down to. This is just a weak troll attempt from a Grizzlies fan turned LeTot.

This game alone showed why Noah was robbed of DPOY last year?

Look, I'm a big fan of Noah, but the MVP this year, robbed of DPOY last year, greatest passing big AT talk incessantly thrown around on this board is just a bit over the top don't you think?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Somebody missed crunch time when Gasol was beasting and Noah was turning it over despite being dared to shoot the 15 footer.

Having said that, of course I was trolling, but only because certain Bulls fans, including you, are getting stupid in your assessment of Noah. He is quickly going from one of the most underrated players in the NBA to one of the most overrated, at least by some of the twits here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:

Look, I'm a big fan of Noah, but the MVP this year, robbed of DPOY last year, greatest passing big AT talk incessantly thrown around on this board is just a bit over the top don't you think?

Over the top as in, "Gasol powns Noah"...?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
swampgator wrote:

Dude admitted that he was trolling with that title. The same can't be said with the foolishness that is spewed from the likes of some of the less intelligently inclined around here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Somebody missed crunch time when Gasol was beasting and Noah was turning it over despite being dared to shoot the 15 footer.

Having said that, of course I was trolling, but only because certain Bulls fans, including you, are getting stupid in your assessment of Noah. He is quickly going from one of the most underrated players in the NBA to one of the most overrated, at least by some of the twits here.

Noah is a legit DPOY candidate who has been playing MVP level basketball (since the Deng trade), and who has established himself as the best Passing / Facilitating Big Man in the NBA.

These are facts... why does that make you angry?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:

Dude admitted that he was trolling with that title. The same can't be said with the foolishness that is spewed from the likes of some of the less intelligently inclined around here.

A very strong argument can be made that Noah deserved DPOY last year, that's not foolishness that's just fact. Noah has been playing at a MVP level since the Deng trade... another fact.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Noah is a legit DPOY candidate who has been playing MVP level basketball (since the Deng trade), and who has established himself as the best Passing / Facilitating Big Man in the NBA.

You could say pretty much the same thing of Marc Gasol. Ğrizz are 18-7 since he came back from injury despite missing two other starters for meaningful stretches. The big difference is I don't spend half my waking hours polishing his knob like you do with Noah. And as usual, your thin skin couldn't take a little obvious trolling. At least you are always consistent.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Noah didn't win DPOY last season.

Noah won't win MVP this season.

Cry more, please.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

swampgator wrote:

A very strong argument can be made that Noah deserved DPOY last year, that's not foolishness that's just fact. Noah has been playing at a MVP level since the Deng trade... another fact.
Facts? In whose world?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You could say pretty much the same thing of Marc Gasol. Ğrizz are 18-7 since he came back from injury despite missing two other starters for meaningful stretches. The big difference is I don't spend half my waking hours polishing his knob like you do with Noah. And as usual, your thin skin couldn't take a little obvious trolling. At least you are always consistent.

Your weak trolling doesn't bother me, LeTot... and maybe you should start polishing Gasol's knob because your obsession over my posting habits is a little creepy.

Weirdo...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
swampgator wrote:

Facts? In whose world?

Pretty much any astute hoops fan...

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Your weak trolling doesn't bother me, LeTot... and maybe you should start polishing Gasol's knob because your obsession over my posting habits is a little creepy.

Weirdo...

Actually, it certainly does appear to bother you a lot as is evidenced by your responses in this thread.