I become a Godfather today...

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I become a Godfather today...

Post by elartman1973 »

To my little neice Katy...
Inhad to gonbuy a new sports jacket because all my other ones no longer fit..
The young chick at Joseph A Banks was amazing..as soon as i walked innyesterday all i could see were here beautiful perky tits pushed up and squeezed together as if god had placed them on a platter just for me..then she turned around and it was just as good if not better...she had on these super tight dress pants and the entire ass was on display for my salivatory needs....
Her next feat was measuring my chest..she had to get up close and do the measuring tape thing and her boobs were pressed up against my chest and injust glanced dwon and was presented with the beautiful bounty...
She was so hot that i just bought the first sports jacket she showed me...good thing its exactly what I was looking for and it needed zero terations..total time shopping was probably 7 minutes...guys spending so much time at shopping are not really men to me...go in grab what you need and get the fuckmout...pretty damn simple
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: I become a Godfather today...

Post by ripper76 »

Sounds like the perfect shopping experience. Seems like things just work out for you all the time.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Sounds like the perfect shopping experience. Seems like things just work out for you all the time.
Yep...not only that but the jacket was marked down from $529 to $225 and hen when she rang it up there was another discount somthe final price was actually $179 plus tax....good deal
Only negative is dont have to go back in for tailoring however she did say they were out of jacket bags and gave me a.plastic one and said that i could come in next week and she would hook me up with a standard one....i think i may go back

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:Sounds like the perfect shopping experience. Seems like things just work out for you all the time.
Yep...not only that but the jacket was marked down from $529 to $225 and hen when she rang it up there was another discount somthe final price was actually $179 plus tax....good deal
Only negative is dont have to go back in for tailoring however she did say they were out of jacket bags and gave me a.plastic one and said that i could come in next week and she would hook me up with a standard one....i think i may go back
That was probably her way of getting you to come back.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lol at shopping at jab... may as well shop at goodwill. Even worse is buying formal wear there.

Embarrassing. What a shitty dresser.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LOL at jjgator.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

LOL buying a suit from a dump like Joseph A Banks.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Congratulations Arty. Today you truly are "el Padrino".
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Sounds like we have some suit snobs here.

I passed the point a long time ago where I stopped worrying about how much I spent on material things.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

ripper76 wrote:Sounds like we have some suit snobs here.

I passed the point a long time ago where I stopped worrying about how much I spent on material things.
Has nothing to do with price. Embarrassing image you project when you wear that brand. It says, 'I don't care if I look like shit'. JAB is the kind of shit that grandmas buy for their grandsons.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

kobeunderbite wrote:

Has nothing to do with price. Embarrassing image you project when you wear that brand. It says, 'I don't care if I look like shit'. JAB is the kind of shit that grandmas buy for their grandsons.
Might be an embarrassing image if that's how the business or social circle you are in views it. Not everybody associates themselves with that worldview.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

ripper76 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Might be an embarrassing image if that's how the business or social circle you are in views it. Not everybody associates themselves with that worldview.
I have never heard a positive opinion of or association with JAB outside of grandmas and socially awkward people.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Joseph A Banks probably offers numerous Big&Tall section for Artie, normal department stores won't.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I've never shopped there. The last suit I bought came from Kohl's.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:To my little neice Katy...
Inhad to gonbuy a new sports jacket because all my other ones no longer fit..
The young chick at Joseph A Banks was amazing..as soon as i walked innyesterday all i could see were here beautiful perky tits pushed up and squeezed together as if god had placed them on a platter just for me..then she turned around and it was just as good if not better...she had on these super tight dress pants and the entire ass was on display for my salivatory needs....
Her next feat was measuring my chest..she had to get up close and do the measuring tape thing and her boobs were pressed up against my chest and injust glanced dwon and was presented with the beautiful bounty...
She was so hot that i just bought the first sports jacket she showed me...good thing its exactly what I was looking for and it needed zero terations..total time shopping was probably 7 minutes...guys spending so much time at shopping are not really men to me...go in grab what you need and get the fuckmout...pretty damn simple

Congrats....All BS aside that's an honor and a gesture someone needs to think a lot of you as an individual before bestowing. As for the chick......make sure to revisit, next time sporting your "magic cap".
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

This has nothing to do with you being a godfather, you should titled it more appropriately
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Lol at shopping at jab... may as well shop at goodwill. Even worse is buying formal wear there.

Embarrassing. What a shitty dresser.
Wasnt my first choice..i was in a rush dickweed :geek:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:LOL buying a suit from a dump like Joseph A Banks.
I didnt buy a suit dickweed

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:

Its a perry ellis dumbass..what the hell are you talking about brand¿

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Its a perry ellis dumbass..what the hell are you talking about brand¿

Even worse. You are clearly too dense to understand that they carry awful brands. You probably shop at JC Penny too, fat boy.