Austin iced over

Talk about anything here.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Austin iced over

Post by americaninfidel »

It took me about twice as long to get to the office this morning, and I am still the only person from my team to make it in. Cowards. Along the way, I saw a passenger van on its side and a big rig on its side, both on I-35. It's a shame but there are people here who think it's still perfectly fine to go 70mph when the road is icy. SMH.
I did go for a run before work, had to stay in the grass the whole way because all the roads in my neighborhood are completely iced over. That took a lot longer than normal, too.

(I know, I know. Cool story bro.)
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Re: Austin iced over

Madnessssss wrote:luckily i live at my work. My customers can risk their lives getting here. I don't have to step foot outside. It is unconscionably cold outside. Its like 25. Must be some sort of US record for cold.
What kind of work do you do, that you live at work? Just curious; you can be as vague as you like. Or not respond at all, if you'd prefer.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

No surprise at all. Texas drivers slow down for nothing.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Madnessssss wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:luckily i live at my work. My customers can risk their lives getting here. I don't have to step foot outside. It is unconscionably cold outside. Its like 25. Must be some sort of US record for cold.
What kind of work do you do, that you live at work? Just curious; you can be as vague as you like. Or not respond at all, if you'd prefer.
own and operate a music recording studio in central austin
Wow. Good for you man. That sounds like you're living the dream.