Phillip Morris introduces marijuana cigarette

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Phillip Morris introduces marijuana cigarette

Post by elartman1973 »

http://abriluno.com/phillip-morris-intr ... igarettes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Norcik added that they have begun contacting former drug lords in Mexico and Paraguay, currently the largest marijuana-producing countries in the world, for the possibility of setting up a distribution ring across the North and South American continents, to streamline the supply lines

Nobody is going to buy their mexican schwagg weed...lol what morons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Phillip Morris introduces marijuana cigarette

Post by CleveTown™ »

what has happened to America. It's like a dream or something, no way in my lifetime did I ever think marijuana would become legal. NOT ONCE. The devil is in the driver's seat, and you're all going to hell.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

CleveTown™ wrote:what has happened to America. It's like a dream or something, no way in my lifetime did I ever think marijuana would become legal. NOT ONCE. The devil is in the driver's seat, and you're all going to hell.

lol......it should have never been illegal to begin with.

Jesus smoked the weeds.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:what has happened to America. It's like a dream or something, no way in my lifetime did I ever think marijuana would become legal. NOT ONCE. The devil is in the driver's seat, and you're all going to hell.

lol......it should have never been illegal to begin with.

Jesus smoked the weeds.
Stop trying so hard. Yer a liar.
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I think you are right. On the other hand it's still Federally illegal. Also no more morally wrong than cigarettes which has the full backing of the FDA
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

NotAgain wrote:
I think you are right. On the other hand it's still Federally illegal. Also no more morally wrong than cigarettes which has the full backing of the FDA
Obama already said the federal government will not interfere.
Weed was made illegal mainly to drive mexicans out of america back in the 20s....true story if you do the research

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

I wonder what grade that weed would be. I'm assuming not that good because people are going to be burning through packs of them....like cigarettes....and that's not a good recipe for a productive nation if every smoked weed at the same rate as cigarettes.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:I wonder what grade that weed would be. I'm assuming not that good because people are going to be burning through packs of them....like cigarettes....and that's not a good recipe for a productive nation if every smoked weed at the same rate as cigarettes.
If its imported then its total crap weed...americans are not smoking that crap anymore..we smoke high grade weed..this wont take off at all...lol at phillip morris..idiots

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:I wonder what grade that weed would be. I'm assuming not that good because people are going to be burning through packs of them....like cigarettes....and that's not a good recipe for a productive nation if every smoked weed at the same rate as cigarettes.
If its imported then its total crap weed...americans are not smoking that crap anymore..we smoke high grade weed..this wont take off at all...lol at phillip morris..idiots
ok, again, "idiot" is my word, but I guarantee people will still smoke them and they will make profits galore. It's quick and easy, convenient and readily accessible. Everyone, believe it or not, doesn't try to get baked out of their minds like you do every time they want a little toke.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ok, again, "idiot" is my word, but I guarantee people will still smoke them and they will make profits galore. It's quick and easy, convenient and readily accessible. Everyone, believe it or not, doesn't try to get baked out of their minds like you do every time they want a little toke.
Only sucker rookies will waste their money on that crap...they can make all the money they want..my weed will always be better and cheaper

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: If its imported then its total crap weed...americans are not smoking that crap anymore..we smoke high grade weed..this wont take off at all...lol at phillip morris..idiots
Only sucker rookies will waste their money on that crap...they can make all the money they want..my weed will always be better and cheaper
take a pic of your pot and let me be the judge.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: ok, again, "idiot" is my word, but I guarantee people will still smoke them and they will make profits galore. It's quick and easy, convenient and readily accessible. Everyone, believe it or not, doesn't try to get baked out of their minds like you do every time they want a little toke.
Its at home..im at work
Plus you dont know shit on the topic and there is no comparrison

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Only sucker rookies will waste their money on that crap...they can make all the money they want..my weed will always be better and cheaper
Its at home..im at work
I real smoker brings a nickel knot in his sock for during and especially after work in the car on the way home.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: take a pic of your pot and let me be the judge.
Its at home..im at work
I real smoker brings a nickel knot in his sock for during and especially after work in the car on the way home.
No..thats what a pothead rookie does...a real smoker is perpetually high and doesnt need to

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Why do they call them marijuana cigarettes, they're joints in a pack.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Cleve, do you even pay attention to history?
Prohibition doesn't work.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

That article is satire.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

This is brilliant. PM wants a piece of the action. I can hardly wait. Oh shit I do not smoke.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

jjgator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
NotAgain wrote: I think you are right. On the other hand it's still Federally illegal. Also no more morally wrong than cigarettes which has the full backing of the FDA
Weed was made illegal mainly to drive mexicans out of america back in the 20s....true story if you do the research
Does it cease to be a true story if you don't do the research?
To some it does..they doubt everything i write despite all of what i write being fact

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

elartman1973 wrote:
NotAgain wrote:

And it didn't work. Perhaps they should have banned avocados too?