elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Re: Anyone play Boom Beach?

Post by elmerjfudd »

gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
I plan to go 9 soon.
X-bows, archer queens, witches and lava hounds. 8 was fun, hogs rule at 8. At nine you have to start using stronger dark troops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
At 8 I usually do 1 healer, 3 berserkers, 13 giants, 10 hog riders, and like 30 archers. Also level 5 barb king.
I thought you only could hold 3 spells in th8
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I reached a point in Clash of Clans that I was sure I couldn't go any further unless I paid some cash. I quit at that point and haven't looked back. The game is super addicting though.
I bet I've dropped around 100 hundred bucks on dis bitch.
It's impossible to move anywhere without it. I was going for lvl 5 archers at the time (this was maybe over a year ago). Any raid that brought any kind of money was nearly impossible and any time I got close to having enough money, I'd get raped on a raid. It was annoying so I quit.
Yep it sucks. At a certain point you just kinda stay still in terms of resources because you win a raid (lose a shield) then get raided and lose it all back. It's especially hard to save up elixir because of the amount to spend on training troops.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
I plan to go 9 soon.
X-bows, archer queens, witches and lava hounds. 8 was fun, hogs rule at 8. At nine you have to start using stronger dark troops

At 8 I usually do 1 healer, 3 berserkers, 13 giants, 10 hog riders, and like 30 archers. Also level 5 barb king.
More efficient and not as risky than doing a all oyt hog attack
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elmerjfudd wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:

That's correct. I forgot to add I usually rock 2 lvl 5 rage spells and 1 lvl 5 healing spell.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

gaskill15 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
I bet I've dropped around 100 hundred bucks on dis bitch.
It's impossible to move anywhere without it. I was going for lvl 5 archers at the time (this was maybe over a year ago). Any raid that brought any kind of money was nearly impossible and any time I got close to having enough money, I'd get raped on a raid. It was annoying so I quit.
Yep it sucks. At a certain point you just kinda stay still in terms of resources because you win a raid (lose a shield) then get raided and lose it all back. It's especially hard to save up elixir because of the amount to spend on training troops.
The game is designed to shell out money or spend a lot of time getting resources. The best way to get resources is to boost the barracks for 2 hrs but who's got time for that
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I forgot I use 8 wizards as well.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
That's correct. I forgot to add I usually rock 2 lvl 5 rage spells and 1 lvl 5 healing spell.
That's generally your clan war attack or farming
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elmerjfudd wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote: I thought you only could hold 3 spells in th8
That's generally your clan war attack or farming
Clan War attack. I don't raid outside of wars much anymore which maybe means I'm starting to lose interest.
BooyaKasha77
Role Player

Post by BooyaKasha77 »

Im at TH9 right now and im upgrading the hardest thing first which is walls. Almost done with them at lvl9
BooyaKasha77
Role Player

Post by BooyaKasha77 »

I usually do Gowiwipe attacks during Clan wars, but im practicing more lavaloonion attacks