OKC 12-6 w/out Westbrook... Heat 6-6 w/out Wade

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: OKC 12-6 w/out Westbrook... Heat 6-6 w/out Wade

Post by Da Stars. »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Lebron wouldn't be averaging 37 minutes a game if the Heat were coasting.

That said... A, B or C... ?
Lebron is averaging a career low in minutes.

Like I said, the Heat are coasting.
The entire Eastern Conference is averaging a "Career low" in talent level.

roflmao

:lol: We all know LeChoke needs all the help he can get.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:6-6 (.500) withOut Wade = Heat coasting

24-6 (.800) with Wade = ????

Heat fans...???

Heat fans...??

How come the Heat only coast in the games Wade misses??
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

some players quit when they are pressured to take their teams to 4 straight finals appearances, some players play through it because they know others rely on them. LeBron decides to play through it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

thedangerouskitchen wrote:6-6 (.500) withOut Wade = Heat coasting

24-6 (.800) with Wade = ????

Heat fans...???

Heat fans...??

How come the Heat only coast in the games Wade misses??

BUMP

Heat fans...???
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

7-6 without Wade...

Now that the Heat have adjusted to his absence, expect them to win .800 of there games without him as they did in 2010-011, 2011-2012, and 2012-2013:
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

When you got another future HOF'er putting up 30 plus points, I guess you can afford to lose one of your HOF'ers.

ROFLMAO. LeHeLpME

Difference is Westbrook is all Durant has for any real help. LeTitty has another guy that can put up 25 points a night on demand if need be
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

WiseGuy wrote:7-6 without Wade...

Now that the Heat have adjusted to his absence, expect them to win .800 of there games without him as they did in 2010-011, 2011-2012, and 2012-2013:

lol at barely squeaking by the god-awful Celtics and Lakers equaling the "Heat adjusting to Wade's absence".

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

lol at barely squeaking by the god-awful Celtics and Lakers equaling the "Heat adjusting to Wade's absence".
Do you want me to put an avatar up for you? You can always change it later on in your User Control Panel.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

fpliii wrote:

Do you want me to put an avatar up for you? You can always change it later on in your User Control Panel.

Na, don't sweat it... I'll get to it soon. Thanks bud.

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

The Heat were 11-2 last season and 14-3 in 2011-12 without Wade. You are correct They are 7-6 this year without him...That's 32-11 if my math is correct...Do we look at the larger sample or the smaller sample and if we are manipulating samples they are .1000 without him in their last three games. I was taught in statistics that the larger your sample the more robust or accurate the inferences you make from that sample are.

I will be the bigger man and let you have the last word.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

WiseGuy wrote:

The Heat were 11-2 last season and 14-3 in 2011-12 without Wade. You are correct They are 7-6 this year without him...That's 32-11 if my math is correct...Do we look at the larger sample or the smaller sample and if we are manipulating samples they are .1000 without him in their last three games. I was taught in statistics that the larger your sample the more robust or accurate the inferences you make from that sample are.

I'm guessing your teacher forget to mention that that logic only works when all things are equal... and the 2012 and 2013 Heat do not equal the 2014 Heat; therefore your point is moot and my point stands: The 2014 Heat are mediocre without Wade.

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:

lol......Yea, IF all variables remained equal.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:

I'm guessing your teacher forget to mention that that logic only works when all things are equal... and the 2012 and 2013 Heat do not equal the 2014 Heat; therefore your point is moot and my point stands: The 2014 Heat are mediocre without Wade.

Whoa....that's fuckin shot.

You beat me to the punch though

lol
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:

lol......Yea, IF all variables remained equal.

How would you make all the variables equal? The only constant is the absence or presence of one particular player. And I didn't know you were The Dangerous Kitchen as my post was directed toward him. That can not be rationally disputed, can it?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Does anybody see a time frame?

No.

Neither do I
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

WiseGuy wrote:Re: OKC 12-6 w/out Westbrook... Heat 6-6 w/out Wade

No.

Neither do I

It goes without saying....... for those with at least 2 squirts of piss for common sense anyway.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

This thread needs an update.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:Re: OKC 12-6 w/out Westbrook... Heat 11-6 w/out Wade, including 6-0 in their last six Wadeless games

No.

Neither do I

It goes without saying....... for those with at least 2 squirts of piss for common sense anyway.
I think I see a time frame now, I think...
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ROFL at the insecure LeTots bumping a thread 2 months old and bragging about the Heat barely squeaking by a bottom-feeder Cavs team playing withOut their -2- best players (Irving and Deng).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

thedangerouskitchen wrote:ROFL at the insecure LeTots bumping a thread 2 months old and bragging about the Heat barely squeaking by a bottom-feeder Cavs team playing withOut their -2- best players (Irving and Deng).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look you septuagenarian dipsomaniac, all your obscurantism isn't going to change the fact that the Heat are 11-6 without Wade, 6-0 in their last six games without Wade and 4-0 when Tony "Champagne" Douglas starts in lieu of Dwyane Wade.