I have to admit it was sad watching Deng play in a Cavs uni

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I have to admit it was sad watching Deng play in a Cavs uni

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Even though a Deng trade was inevitable, it was still very tough watching him play against the Bulls...

Good luck with the rest of your career Luol (except when you play the Bulls). You are a first-class guy, a great two-way player (IMO the best Defensive SF in the NBA), and you will be missed in Chicago.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: I have to admit it was sad watching Deng play in a Cavs

Post by swampgator »

It's sad watching anyone play in a Cavs uniform. To think that you were good enough to play in the league and you were dealt with living in that place has to be disheartening.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

swampgator wrote:It's sad watching anyone play in a Cavs uniform. To think that you were good enough to play in the league and you were dealt with living in that place has to be disheartening.
Indeed.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Yea it just didn't feel right seeing Deng in a Cavs uniform. But.. Life goes on.. Bulls are rebuilding, freeing up money for that next superstar to put along side Rose/Noah.

We gotta look to the future. Deng is still good but you can't rely on him on all year with the age, injury and consistency factor

When they finally unload Boozer and get more feed up, Bulls fans will look back and know they made good moves

Rose/Noah/Other Superstar grab puts the rest of the league in damage control shaking in their boots