I'm going to have a nice Chicken Caesar Salad for lunch

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

U mad...

Z
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: I'm going to have a nice Chicken Caesar Salad for lunch

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I tried some Jalepeno ceaser dressing a couple weeks ago. Delicious.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I actually did something i like to do sometimes when I have leftovers.

I had a fruit container, a veggie one, and a meat one.

I took a very small amount of each fruit, veggie, and meat.

So like I had a strawberry, a quarter of a banana, a handful of grapes, an orange slice, a spoonful of mushrooms, a carrot, a slice of cucumber, a piece of fish, some turkey meat, some hamburger meat, and some cut up chicken.

But small amounts of each. When you combine foods in such a way you unleash its power. Or arguably the runs
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever wrote:I actually did something i like to do sometimes when I have leftovers.

So like I had a strawberry, a quarter of a banana, a handful of grapes, an orange slice, a spoonful of mushrooms, a carrot, a slice of cucumber, a piece of fish, some turkey meat, some hamburger meat, and some cut up chicken.

But small amounts of each. When you combine foods in such a way you unleash its power. Or arguably the runs
That seems like fare only artman could embrace.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

WiseGuy wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:I actually did something i like to do sometimes when I have leftovers.

That seems like fare only artman could embrace.
It is something I started doing many years ago when I had "mental problems" that required "professional intervention".

Eating is one of those things that people do mindlessly, but with proper care and attention to what you are doing...it can benefit your mood and eating habits. The variety method I created makes eating healthy, exciting, and interesting!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I just had some chinese food for lunch and i'm washing it down with a mello yello currently.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

deezna10 wrote:I just had some chinese food for lunch and i'm washing it down with a mello yello currently.
Trying to stop drinking soda, but this one sub place near Abe's house has one of those machines that spits out all the rare and tricked out flavors of coke and pepsi and all the rest.

Cherry mello is the best flavor.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush4Ever wrote:
deezna10 wrote:I just had some chinese food for lunch and i'm washing it down with a mello yello currently.
Trying to stop drinking soda, but this one sub place near Abe's house has one of those machines that spits out all the rare and tricked out flavors of coke and pepsi and all the rest.

Cherry mello is the best flavor.
I have actually tried that flavor in one of those machines. It is good.