Which is worse? This Jason Collins presser or The DECISION

Talk about anything here.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Which is worse? This Jason Collins presser or The DECISION

Post by Jims_Doors »

He's a stiff who has nothing left in the tank. Why hold a press conference to answer 95% of questions that have nothing to do with basketball and all to do with your sexuality?

DUMB
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: Which is worse? This Jason Collins presser or The DECISI

Post by elmouse03 »

It's just the NBA's way of trying to one up the NFL. Too bad the nets suck or it might mean something.
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

All the coverage ESPN has givin' the Jason Collins story today....I bet they're sorry now that they dropped the Nets Lakers game a few weeks ago in favor of HOU @ PHX.

They could have kept showing Collins sitting on the bench with his warm-ups on while never seeing the floor.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Jims_Doors wrote:All the coverage ESPN has givin' the Jason Collins story today....I bet they're sorry now that they dropped the Nets Lakers game a few weeks ago in favor of HOU @ PHX.

They could have kept showing Collins sitting on the bench with his warm-ups on while never seeing the floor.
The NBA is using it for press. Michael Sam might not get drafted because he came out and the NBA just wants to show the NFL that they accept their gay players even though Jason Collins wasn't even a thought till Sam came out.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Transvaluation of values. What you're seeing is jacobinism at work. This is a concerted effort by the elites through the media to nationalize and change the values of America. It's outright social engineering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I sure didn't watch this one, but I can imagine this was far more pointless.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.