Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Olympic Hockey: Canada vs USA - Friday 12 p.m. EST

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Riley stick to a sport you know something about. Hockey is not one of them. Hockey has the hand eye coordination of Baseball. Hitting of Football and at times even greater. The stick handling or dribbling of Basketball. Now go crawl in a hole. You know nothing about Hockey. Fool.
and Americas 4th level athletes are amoung the best in the world at it lol.

By the way, hockey sucks.

Oh you can not skate. You most likely can not even do a hockey stop. How about lifting a puck. Hell you do not even know the rules of hockey. Now go back to your LeBron doll.
Stars, Fuck man, this makes me wanna play hockey again. I have all the gear, just nobody to go play with. And I'm probably not good enough anymore to play league.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Riley stick to a sport you know something about. Hockey is not one of them. Hockey has the hand eye coordination of Baseball. Hitting of Football and at times even greater. The stick handling or dribbling of Basketball. Now go crawl in a hole. You know nothing about Hockey. Fool.

Oh you can not skate. You most likely can not even do a hockey stop. How about lifting a puck. Hell you do not even know the rules of hockey. Now go back to your LeBron doll.
DaStars is on fire, laying the smack down on Riley. Ouch...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Stars, Fuck man, this makes me wanna play hockey again. I have all the gear, just nobody to go play with. And I'm probably not good enough anymore to play league.

Do to my bad hip and club foot. I will never skate again. I miss it. But it will be a cold day in hell before I let some idiot tell me that you do not have to be athletic to play hockey.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Sticking to just the thread topic, it should be a great game. Teams are very evenly matched. My guess is like most games where teams are evenly matched, it will come down to goal tending. I think it`s basically a toss up.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Do to my bad hip and club foot. I will never skate again. I miss it. But it will be a cold day in hell before I let some idiot tell me that you do not have to be athletic to play hockey.
Riley is an idiot in basketball discussions also, so it's no surprise he's ignorant in a sport he's probably never watched, let alone played.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

He is laying the smack down because I don't like a sissy Canadian sport lol?

Canadians struggle to beat our 4th tier athletes lol. Weak.

Hockey is U.S. is for the kids who couldn't make it in real sports like Stars.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Saying hockey players are 4th tier athletes is pretty fucking stupid. Not surprised it's miley saying it.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

rileymartin wrote:He is laying the smack down because I don't like a sissy Canadian sport lol?

It`s a short list of posters here that are easier to dislike than you. You are just an arrogant dink. You are the Heat fan version of TDK. A complete homer who doesn`t recognize it and arrogant to the extreme. You know your hoops pretty good, but talking about hockey you are talking completely out of your ass and should just pass on the subject.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Riley is an idiot in basketball discussions also, so it's no surprise he's ignorant in a sport he's probably never watched, let alone played.
Oh, I have seen it. The company i work for has season Tix to the Ducks right on the glass. Been to see playoff games, and even went to a Stanley Cup game. It is just a sport for the weaker U.S. athletes. No shame in that.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Oh, I have seen it. The company i work for has season Tix to the Ducks right on the glass. Been to see playoff games, and even went to a Stanley Cup game. It is just a sport for the weaker U.S. athletes. No shame in that.
Heat fan from Anaheim.
Bill Russell

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:He is laying the smack down because I don't like a sissy Canadian sport lol?

It`s a short list of posters here that are easier to dislike than you. You are just an arrogant dink. You are the Heat fan version of TDK. A complete homer who doesn`t recognize it and arrogant to the extreme. You know your hoops pretty good, but talking about hockey you are talking completely out of your ass and should just pass on the subject.
I never once pretended to know or even give a shit about hockey. and, as for calling me arrogant, you should talk lol. EVERYONE on this board is arrogant. That is what this board has become.
I am easy to dislike because my team is better than yours, and, because i am forced to defend them here, feelings get hurt.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Heat fan from Anaheim.
Born and raised in south florida kiddo. But, i do live in SoCal now. doesn't mean i have to give my teams.

Dolphins, Heat, Braves, and that will never change no matter where i live.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Heat fan from Anaheim.
Born and raised in south florida kiddo. But, i do live in SoCal now. doesn't mean i have to give my teams.

Dolphins, Heat, Braves, and that will never change no matter where i live.

I guess living in Florida you have played a lot of pond hockey. You have no clue Riley. Go back to the LeBron doll. Cupcake.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Not sure how hockey would get labeled a sissy sport. Guys get hit with a puck in the mouth and lose 10 teeth and then go back in the game a short time later. Tough group of athletes.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

manchild98 wrote:Not sure how hockey would get labeled a sissy sport. Guys get hit with a puck in the mouth and lose 10 teeth and then go back in the game a short time later. Tough group of athletes.
It's only one light in the loafers poster proclaiming this.
Bill Russell

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

manchild98 wrote:Not sure how hockey would get labeled a sissy sport. Guys get hit with a puck in the mouth and lose 10 teeth and then go back in the game a short time later. Tough group of athletes.
Just for fun, google the list of injuries Patrice Bergeron played with in the Stanley Cup finals last year. It is mind boggling. I won't spoil the surprise.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Just for fun, google the list of injuries Patrice Bergeron played with in the Stanley Cup finals last year. It is mind boggling. I won't spoil the surprise.

What a fucking wimp. Just messing man. Thanks for the links.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Heat fan from Anaheim.
Fuck the Ducks
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

US women up by 2

Uff da!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Went to a high school with a guy who was 230 and ran a 4.5 40 and had MANY D1 college football offers. He was rumored to be drafted in baseball... that's when he said he was definitely choosing hockey.

He made the NHL... but as a goon. The most athletic + skill kid I've seen was only good enough to be a slow-moving thug in hockey.

A lot of hockey players are pretty solid athletes. Almost all of them are pretty fucking tough.