How badly do the Bulls beat-down Orlando tonight...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

How badly do the Bulls beat-down Orlando tonight...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I figure this game will be over by half-time...

Bulls 108
Magic 91
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: How badly do the Bulls beat-down Orlando tonight...

Post by denali4eva »

Is :drose: playing?

And besides, that's really nothing to brag about...LOL
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

I heard Rose and Taj want to play but are either one going to play? I was shocked that Jimmy came back as early as he did
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

elmouse03 wrote:I heard Rose and Taj want to play but are either one going to play? I was shocked that Jimmy came back as early as he did
Game time decisions but both are listed as probable for tonight. My guess is they play tonight and have an off night tomorrow on the back to back
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

A thread already exists for score predictions on the bulls-Magic game tonight.

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =2&t=26256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spamming is a violation of rule 4a.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Buckets wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:I heard Rose and Taj want to play but are either one going to play? I was shocked that Jimmy came back as early as he did
Game time decisions but both are listed as probable for tonight. My guess is they play tonight and have an off night tomorrow on the back to back
Sounds reasonable. Hope Rose can give us 30 minutes tonight with some decent production. If they want to put him on a minutes restriction for most of this season then the goal should be at least 30mpg.

30mpg in 70 games is what I will take.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

elmouse03 wrote:
Buckets wrote:
Sounds reasonable. Hope Rose can give us 30 minutes tonight with some decent production. If they want to put him on a minutes restriction for most of this season then the goal should be at least 30mpg.

Its against the Magic so I'd assume he'll be closer to 25 minutes. I'll just take a healthy Rose for this year...Its pretty evident that without him, the Bulls are screwed in late game scoring situations when the game slows down (unless Pau can be a serious low post threat).
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Buckets wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Buckets wrote:

Its against the Magic so I'd assume he'll be closer to 25 minutes. I'll just take a healthy Rose for this year...Its pretty evident that without him, the Bulls are screwed in late game scoring situations when the game slows down (unless Pau can be a serious low post threat).
Hope McDermott can score in double figures tonight also and give us at least 10ppg off the bench this season. That is if he doesn't start at all this season.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Who cares?

neither team has a chance at a championship.

Magic should win the game unless the refs only allow the Bulls to play physical and call fouls the other way.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

ripper76 wrote:A thread already exists for score predictions on the bulls-Magic game tonight.

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... =2&t=26256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Number1childlover, we need you to tone it down. Thank You
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

It will probably be a laugher. I'll probably be flipping the channels between the game and the governor results
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:A thread already exists for score predictions on the bulls-Magic game tonight.

number1Bullsfan76 just wants people to follow the rules. Although I wouldn't call this spam. Unlike bumping several very old incognito treads
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Titan18 wrote:
King Deez wrote:

number1Bullsfan76 just wants people to follow the rules. Although I wouldn't call this spam. Unlike bumping several very old incognito treads
Yeah he needs to understand "spam" a little better.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

You can always count on the bulls babies crying at any mention of the rules. It's no wonder they had so much trouble following them on ESPN.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:Who cares?

neither team has a chance at a championship.

Magic should win the game unless the refs only allow the Bulls to play physical and call fouls the other way.
Thwts the only reason the magic lost to the raptors.otherwise they dominated the game...40 to 15 free throw difference is pretty damn blatant..especially since they were mostly phantom calls
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:It will probably be a laugher. I'll probably be flipping the channels between the game and the governor results
Unlikely..mahic are solid..third quarters have been thier only weakness.. magic shoot 52% in the first quarter..second best in the nba

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:It will probably be a laugher. I'll probably be flipping the channels between the game and the governor results
Unlikely..mahic are solid..third quarters have been thier only weakness.. magic shoot 52% in the first quarter..second best in the nba
So you're saying they overachieve in the first quarter and then remember they suck dick?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
So you're saying they overachieve in the first quarter and then remember they suck dick?
No..im not saying that at all..learn to read

They are solid in every quarter but have had trouble in the third..as for fourth quarters they have actually been great

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Won't sniff 52% tonight