I just kinda called in sick to work...but Im not really sick

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I just kinda called in sick to work...but Im not really sick

Post by elartman1973 »

Used the bad back excuse...its a solidnone..anyhow im the lead so i dont need to explain myself to anyone...I can call the shots from my couch at home..I already did actually..all that matters is that we have a guy on site showingbhis face...
Im not really hurt..just felt like chillin and watching a movie
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: I just kinda called in sick to work...but Im not really

Post by Ghostown42 »

Are you lit yet?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ghostown42 wrote:Are you lit yet?
Not yet...waiting for my guy on site to call and tell me im all clear to skip the whole day..that and i like to have my post puffing meal lined up prior to puffin...looking like its lobster bisque for starters

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

It's almost like you want us to rip you for calling in sick... since you've tried the same thing before.

Hmmmm...

Congratulations on having a day off. I'm proud of you. You've worked hard for the man for 20+ years and should get little perks like this. Good job.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:It's almost like you want us to rip you for calling in sick... since you've tried the same thing before.

Hmmmm...

Congratulations on having a day off. I'm proud of you. You've worked hard for the man for 20+ years and should get little perks like this. Good job.
Artman rehashing a failed thread idea?

No! Never!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:It's almost like you want us to rip you for calling in sick... since you've tried the same thing before.

Hmmmm...

I agree...
There is no record or account of my calling in evermor for the same reason actually...plus it just means innow have tongo in on friday
We usualy only work four days a week...

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

arty grow up and get to work you slacker. Painters are the worst kind of people.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lol, i love how he quickly makes excuses and back tracks all in the same post. I'm sick. I don't have to call in cause i'm the lead dog. I actually don't call in to anybody. I call the shots. I do what I want and tell others what to do. blah blah blah. LIAR
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:lol, i love how he quickly makes excuses and back tracks all in the same post. I'm sick. I don't have to call in cause i'm the lead dog. I actually don't call in to anybody. I call the shots. I do what I want and tell others what to do. blah blah blah. LIAR
I said i wasnt sick..where is the lie? And my back is actually clinically diagnosed as not tip top
Another no lie
Keep on reaching and attacking the unprovoked as usual

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:lol, i love how he quickly makes excuses and back tracks all in the same post. I'm sick. I don't have to call in cause i'm the lead dog. I actually don't call in to anybody. I call the shots. I do what I want and tell others what to do. blah blah blah. LIAR
I said i wasnt sick..where is the lie? And my back is actually clinically diagnosed as not tip top
Another no lie

Your back tracking on having to call in and then flipping it to well gee ahh actually ahh i don't have to call in. ahh gee i'm ahh lead dog ahh..... idiot
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Another no lie

Your back tracking on having to call in and then flipping it to well gee ahh actually ahh i don't have to call in. ahh gee i'm ahh lead dog ahh..... idiot
So? Why does it bother you that i explained myself? I find inhave to basically spoon feed you bulls fans everything and be precise..otherwise you start inventing your own scenerios full of make beleive crap and laden with blatant lies...

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I said i wasnt sick..where is the lie? And my back is actually clinically diagnosed as not tip top
Another no lie

So? Why does it bother you that i explained myself? I find inhave to basically spoon feed you bulls fans everything and be precise..otherwise you start inventing your own scenerios full of make beleive crap and laden with blatant lies...

Cause you are always full of crap and always act like you are the coolest guy and in fit shape and the top at your job, you know the most of everything. You are always right. You pretty much say all that garbage and 75% of it's bs. Move along scrub.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:

Cause you are always full of crap and always act like you are the coolest guy and in fit shape and the top at your job, you know the most of everything. You are always right. You pretty much say all that garbage and 75% of it's bs. Move along scrub.
Actually none of it is BS...this seems to drastically bother ypu for some reason
Probably because im honest and you rely on lies..andni still always win the discussions...yeah. I would be upset too

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So? Why does it bother you that i explained myself? I find inhave to basically spoon feed you bulls fans everything and be precise..otherwise you start inventing your own scenerios full of make beleive crap and laden with blatant lies...

Actually none of it is BS...this seems to drastically bother ypu for some reason
Probably because im honest and you rely on lies..and still always win the discussions...yeah. I would be upset too
Thanks, I agree i do win the discussions.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

No one calls in sick better than artman. Good job arty!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Probably because im honest and you rely on lies..and still always win the discussions...yeah. I would be upset too
Twisting words around doesnt win the big prize sweetie

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Actually none of it is BS...this seems to drastically bother ypu for some reason
Twisting words around doesnt win the big prize sweetie
I know you are into men but please don't hit on me
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cobra Kai wrote:Cool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

elartman1973 wrote:
Another no lie
Usually happens with fat guys. Their posture gets thrown off by their gut. That Is New England Journal of Medicine calling those with said condition fat, and you confirming
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

NotAgain wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Another no lie
Usually happens with fat guys. Their posture gets thrown off by their gut. That Is New England Journal of Medicine calling those with said condition fat, and you confirming
That explains your awkwardness