Leave artman alone!

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Leave artman alone!

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote:Why? He starts his own shit anyway. Don't start shit. Don't get shit.
I didn't figure you for a Lil John fan.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:Artman comes across as a truly pathetic person. Maybe he's just having us on and is a master troll, but I feel sorry for him. His constant self-puffery is pretty sad.
Whats most pathetic is me not being able to post anything without being unwarrantly attact by grade school insults...mainly by bulls fans ...
Iif it diesnt clean up to an extent then im done posting...if i cant get a normal reply to a normal post then why bother posting at all...and i have not invited or provoked any of it...its the low IQs of this board teamibg uo
Every thread it ends up being me vs everybody..and doesnt matter the topic
Not worth my time

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=284&hilit=elartman1973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You were saying...?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:Artman comes across as a truly pathetic person. Maybe he's just having us on and is a master troll, but I feel sorry for him. His constant self-puffery is pretty sad.
Whats most pathetic is me not being able to post anything without being unwarrantly attact by grade school insults...mainly by bulls fans ...
Iif it diesnt clean up to an extent then im done posting...if i cant get a normal reply to a normal post then why bother posting at all...and i have not invited or provoked any of it...its the low IQs of this board teamibg uo
Not worth my time

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=284&hilit=elartman1973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You were saying...?
All facts and in respinse to the bulls fans sudden reincarnation and puffing their birdchests out
Explain who exactly i personally attacked or provoked please...nobody..
Im talking basketball related and you fools cant handle it so you translate it into all topics...keep yourselves in check and dont get them confused and dont cry into other threads about it like you are now
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Whats most pathetic is me not being able to post anything without being unwarrantly attact by grade school insults...mainly by bulls fans ...
Not worth my time

You were saying...?
All facts and in respinse to the bulls fans sudden reincarnation and puffing their birdchests out
Im talking basketball related and you fools cant handle it so you translate it into all topics...keep yourselves in check and dont get them confused and dont cry into other threads about it like you are now

And most of that was/is in response to your trolling ways regarding the Bulls everywhere from ESPN NBA General board.... to the Bulls personal board.... all the way to here.

Also...lol @ birdchests.....compared to the "Andres Gallaragas" you lug around 24/7.... EVERYONE looks bird chested by comparison.

lol
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I think we all do feel bad for him.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:

You were saying...?

And most of that was/is in response to your trolling ways regarding the Bulls everywhere from ESPN NBA General board.... to the Bulls personal board.... all the way to here.

Also...lol @ birdchests.....compared to the "Andres Gallaragas" you lug around 24/7.... EVERYONE looks bird chested by comparison.

lol
My chest is actually rock hard muscle...and thisnis a new board...espn crap is in the past
If they are still bitter about me being dead on balls right about every singlenthing ive ever said about the bulls then thats on them..because i did predict the bulls past three years down to perfection..they know it and i know it. I dont and never attack individuals..i attack players and teams..thats the difference..i keep it professional and they dont..they atrack individual posters instead of players or teams
They are in the wrong

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: All facts and in respinse to the bulls fans sudden reincarnation and puffing their birdchests out

lol
My chest is actually rock hard muscle...and thisnis a new board...espn crap is in the past
If they are still bitter about me being dead on balls right about every singlenthing ive ever said about the bulls then thats on them..because i did predict the bulls past three years down to perfection..they know it and i know it. I dont and never attack individuals..i attack players and teams..thats the difference..i keep it professional and they dont..they atrack individual posters instead of players or teams
They are in the wrong
Seriously artman, quit with the tough cool i'm solid muscle and thin bullshit already. You provoke everything that comes at you with your garbage and bullshit. You lie and are wrong like 75% of the time you post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:

lol
They are in the wrong
Seriously artman, quit with the tough cool i'm solid muscle and thin bullshit already. You provoke everything that comes at you with your garbage and bullshit. You lie and are wrong like 75% of the time you post.
When do i ever lie? And im pretty much always right with every serious prediction ive made and 100% right about every bulls prediction ive made...like it or not.
I dont personally attack anyone out if the blue ..i comment on players and teams while the replies coming back are focused on me..a person..not my team or players
Thats the difference...im professional about it and my attackers get personal and make shit up and then claim they owned me with made up crap...doesnt work that way

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My chest is actually rock hard muscle...and thisnis a new board...espn crap is in the past
They are in the wrong
When do i ever lie? And im pretty much always right with every serious prediction ive made and 100% right about every bulls prediction ive made...like it or not.
I dont personally attack anyone out if the blue ..i comment on players and teams while the replies coming back are focused on me..a person..not my team or players
Thats the difference...im professional about it and my attackers get personal and make shit up and then claim they owned me with made up crap...doesnt work that way

You are never right period. Get used to it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Seriously artman, quit with the tough cool i'm solid muscle and thin bullshit already. You provoke everything that comes at you with your garbage and bullshit. You lie and are wrong like 75% of the time you post.

There goas another blatant lie
Do you ever use facts?

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: When do i ever lie? And im pretty much always right with every serious prediction ive made and 100% right about every bulls prediction ive made...like it or not.

There goas another blatant lie
Do you ever use facts?

Sorry I messed that fact up. The true FACT was that I meant to say you are usually wrong about 75% of the time so in all reality you are right sometimes.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

The fat man talks post amounts yet he has made three thousand either hundred posts just about Trump. And 30 THOUSAND posts more than the next highest poster.

And he averages 50 posts per day. Per day!!!

(5 times more than me)

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%