Our "Forever" Home

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Our "Forever" Home

Post by CleveTown™ »

It feels nice to be here.

It feels like before we were struggling artists barely scraping by living $500 dollar paycheck to paycheck, getting evicted from the slums we were living in constantly and struggling. But now we made, bought a house in the city and living life large.

Feels good.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Our "Forever" Home

Post by kobeunderbite »

We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kobeunderbite wrote:We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall.
Yup, my life's story personified on this board. I love it.
January 7th. (D)
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Fuck Disney.

http://go.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ESPN is one of their 9 advertised products.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

jjgator wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall.
ROFL, who is we? I'm pretty sure fpliii did pretty much all of the work and I kept the board afloat for about six months until we got here. What did you do except ride me and fpliii's coattails?(approach me with the news of the new board? ROFL)
Clevetown is very ungrateful..he has only thanked 4 times since he has been on here..
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

elartman1973 wrote:
jjgator wrote:
ROFL, who is we? I'm pretty sure fpliii did pretty much all of the work and I kept the board afloat for about six months until we got here. What did you do except ride me and fpliii's coattails?(approach me with the news of the new board? ROFL)
Clevetown is very ungrateful..he has only thanked 4 times since he has been on here..
Do you ever stop snitching, Sweatman?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Our

Post by Repeat3peat »

Incognito wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
jjgator wrote: ROFL, who is we? I'm pretty sure fpliii did pretty much all of the work and I kept the board afloat for about six months until we got here. What did you do except ride me and fpliii's coattails?(approach me with the news of the new board? ROFL)

So Arty is like a heavier version of Juan Luis Pedro Phillipo de Huevos Epstein....?

No wonder he is so enamored with Cleve's jew frow.

lol
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

jjgator wrote:
I was just quoting the lyrics to a song. I'm sorry.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

jjgator wrote:
Toi bad you are nothing without "us "
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Our

Post by elartman1973 »

Incognito wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
jjgator wrote: ROFL, who is we? I'm pretty sure fpliii did pretty much all of the work and I kept the board afloat for about six months until we got here. What did you do except ride me and fpliii's coattails?(approach me with the news of the new board? ROFL)

Name one time i have ever snitched, provide proof
And this doesnt include personal attacks using illegal personal pictures...because those are ouf line and reporting them is mandatory
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
jjgator wrote:
Hey you idiot I didnt even see this feature until yesterday. Relax
January 7th. (D)
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

elartman1973 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Clevetown is very ungrateful..he has only thanked 4 times since he has been on here..

Name one time i have ever snitched, provide proof
And this doesnt include personal attacks using illegal personal pictures...because those are ouf line and reporting them is mandatory
I post what pictures I want, when I want. There are no illegal personal pictures. Not unless I break into your house and steal them, scan and upload them.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I miss the old board. We lost some very good posters in the last several weeks.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Da Stars. wrote:I miss the old board. We lost some very good posters in the last several weeks.
Why are you being so whiny?

If people could have followed the rules we could have stayed on the old host. But they couldn't, and we are here now. The fact that we have this wonderful new board that is controlled by members of our community is a rare blessing that we should be grateful for.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Fpliii is King
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Plus we have the opportunity here to gain new members of the community. We don't have to keep the board private in an attempt to prevent disgruntled people from reporting things to proboards.

We can be more open here and others can join if they wish.

So stop being a bitch and make some good posts so this community becomes one of the places to be.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Fpliii did a great job on this board and jj did awesome keeping us together. Any ideas how to attract new posters?
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

wailua_FC wrote:Fpliii did a great job on this board and jj did awesome keeping us together. Any ideas how to attract new posters?
IHS has a large member base. I'm sure we could poach some from there if some people didn't mind sacrificing themselves by most likely getting banned for advertising.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

wailua_FC wrote:Fpliii did a great job on this board and jj did awesome keeping us together. Any ideas how to attract new posters?
I think the best bet is to spam the ESPN news comments sections with links to angergeneral.com. Chances are posters on ISH/RealGM/ProSportsDaily won't leave for here. Guys from Hoopla/PSR might, but we're on their radars, so I think we'd get banned immediately for advertising.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

ESPN, Yahoo, NBA comment sections, and other boards poaching also.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.