The Bulls 8-2 past 10 games

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: The Bulls 8-2 past 10 games

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: haha exactly. We all know he said 5 year plan. Can't believe how mad he's getting and keeps trying to deny this 5 year plan. Magic won't be contenders for a long ass time.
Why would i claim a five year plan when its clear as day its a three year plan?
Lol a you having to make shit up to compete
Another white flag
Walk it off fagoli

Queer bait quit denying the magics failed 5 year plan attempt. Move along now.
Magic planned to tank last year and this year..plan is working perfectly
Lol at the bulls fans all of a sudden pretending to be tanking then bragging about their last ten games
Classic self ownership
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why would i claim a five year plan when its clear as day its a three year plan?
Lol a you having to make shit up to compete
Another white flag
Walk it off fagoli

Lol at the bulls fans all of a sudden pretending to be tanking then bragging about their last ten games
Classic self ownership

We don't have pathetic failing 5 year plans like Orlando. We compete unlike the tragic who are a bottom feeder just like you are on these boards.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Classic self ownership

We don't have pathetic failing 5 year plans like Orlando. We compete unlike the tragic who are a bottom feeder just like you are on these boards.
Still claiming this mysterious five year plan despite my already proving it never existed
Still embarrassing yourself

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Magic planned to tank last year and this year..plan is working perfectly
Classic self ownership

Still claiming this mysterious five year plan despite my already proving it never existed
By now it might be down to a 3 year plan but it was a 5 year plan. Hell you guys really need atleast a 5 year plan if you want a chance to even sniff competing lol. Doubtful that will ever happen. 2 Finals appearances and 0 titles in 25 years lol and soon to be 0 titles in 30 after your 5 year plan.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Magic have gotten a top 15 pick seventeen times in their 25-year history. All you have to do is look up in the Amway rafters to see how that's turned out for them.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
By now it might be down to a 3 year plan but it was a 5 year plan. Hell you guys really need atleast a 5 year plan if you want a chance to even sniff competing lol. Doubtful that will ever happen. 2 Finals appearances and 0 titles in 25 years lol and soon to be 0 titles in 30 after your 5 year plan.
Read the opening post..you just owned yourself yet again
Im done with you
You are as embarrassing as the bulls are

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Still claiming this mysterious five year plan despite my already proving it never existed
Im done with you

Queer bait are you still pretending to try own someone? Why don't you buy a gaming system son
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Magic have gotten a top 15 pick seventeen times in their 25-year history. All you have to do is look up in the Amway rafters to see how that's turned out for them.
Its turned out great...im happy and living a great life..you...not so much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: By now it might be down to a 3 year plan but it was a 5 year plan. Hell you guys really need atleast a 5 year plan if you want a chance to even sniff competing lol. Doubtful that will ever happen. 2 Finals appearances and 0 titles in 25 years lol and soon to be 0 titles in 30 after your 5 year plan.
Im done with you

Queer bait are you still pretending to try own someone? Why don't you buy a gaming system son
I called you out and you are self imploding for all to see
Its actually sad...i feel bad for demoshing you so badly

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Read the opening post..you just owned yourself yet again
Im done with you

I called you out and you are self imploding for all to see
Its actually sad...i feel bad for demoshing you so badly
Go look up the word own so you quit pulling pee wee hermans and making yourself look like an idiot. Maybe you should apply at McDonalds.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Magic have gotten a top 15 pick seventeen times in their 25-year history. All you have to do is look up in the Amway rafters to see how that's turned out for them.

So your response to twenty-five years of futility is the result of one game against Boston this season. Okay.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

So your response to twenty-five years of futility is the result of one game against Boston this season. Okay.
I dont care about the past..you do...you caee about your 22 yeqrs between titles..which was longer than the magic had been around at the time. Magic were a better franchise than the celtics since dqy one of the magic until you beat thw injured lakers in 2008
Unimpressive

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

dwcmwa wrote:Joakim making a case for MVP again with a masterful performance again tonight, Taj Gibson coming up BIG and DJ Augustin putting up All-Star numbers.

If you thought the Bulls were done, you were sadly mistaken, 8 games back of the Heat now for 2nd, with D-Rose returning later in the season.

The Bulls will conquer the East and the NBA and will finish the season with the most miraculous feel good ending of all-time: As NBA Champions for the 7TH Time.

Deng who?

SEE RED
:biggums:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:Joakim making a case for MVP again with a masterful performance again tonight, Taj Gibson coming up BIG and DJ Augustin putting up All-Star numbers.

If you thought the Bulls were done, you were sadly mistaken, 8 games back of the Heat now for 2nd, with D-Rose returning later in the season.

The Bulls will conquer the East and the NBA and will finish the season with the most miraculous feel good ending of all-time: As NBA Champions for the 7TH Time.

Deng who?

SEE RED
:biggums:

:cry:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Yuckety yuck yuck
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

How did it work out?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Its turned out great...im happy and living a great life..you...not so much

I dont care about the past..you do...you caee about your 22 yeqrs between titles..which was longer than the magic had been around at the time. Magic were a better franchise than the celtics since dqy one of the magic until you beat thw injured lakers in 2008
Unimpressive
Why do u say such stupid shit

The Celtics are already back in the playoffs, meanwhile the tragic are back in the lottery, again
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

:50centlol:
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Bumping a post from January 2014?