The Bulls 8-2 past 10 games

Talk about anything here.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

The Bulls 8-2 past 10 games

Post by dwcmwa »

Joakim making a case for MVP again with a masterful performance again tonight, Taj Gibson coming up BIG and DJ Augustin putting up All-Star numbers.

If you thought the Bulls were done, you were sadly mistaken, 8 games back of the Heat now for 2nd, with D-Rose returning later in the season.

The Bulls will conquer the East and the NBA and will finish the season with the most miraculous feel good ending of all-time: As NBA Champions for the 7TH Time.

Deng who?

SEE RED

Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: The Bulls 8-2 past 10 games

Post by Incognito »

Noah is the best center in the game.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

It's going to be a ending even Hollywood could never dream of.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Incognito wrote:Noah is the best center in the game.
He clearly has stated that by his play the last year.

15, 15 and 5 with 2 blocks and 2 steals in the calendar year of 2014 thus far. The guy is playing on an MVP, HOF level this year.

DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

I am happy our team is doing well but being realistic, our titles hope for this year dashed when we lost Rose and Traded Deng away.

I expect a HUGE off season move though from our club since we are trying to free money up. Maybe Carmelo

We are doing well but beating just SCRUB Teams at the moment. Im looking at the big picture. The titles. I know we can bring in the regular season because the team is comprised of such hard workers but the ultimate goal is to get the right players in place to make a run a few championships
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

dwcmwa wrote:Joakim making a case for MVP again with a masterful performance again tonight, Taj Gibson coming up BIG and DJ Augustin putting up All-Star numbers.

If you thought the Bulls were done, you were sadly mistaken, 8 games back of the Heat now for 2nd, with D-Rose returning later in the season.

The Bulls will conquer the East and the NBA and will finish the season with the most miraculous feel good ending of all-time: As NBA Champions for the 7TH Time.

Deng who?

SEE RED
Bulls neesed a triple overtime and bonehead clutch time move from big baby to beqt the magic missing their two best players

Bulls suck balls
End of thread
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

DorianRo wrote:I am happy our team is doing well but being realistic, our titles hope for this year dashed when we lost Rose and Traded Deng away.

I expect a HUGE off season move though from our club since we are trying to free money up. Maybe Carmelo

We are doing well but beating just SCRUB Teams at the moment. Im looking at the big picture. The titles. I know we can bring in the regular season because the team is comprised of such hard workers but the ultimate goal is to get the right players in place to make a run a few championships
Bulls titlw hopes ended when jordan and pippen split..anything since then is cqlled delusions

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

dwcmwa wrote:Joakim making a case for MVP again with a masterful performance again tonight, Taj Gibson coming up BIG and DJ Augustin putting up All-Star numbers.

Deng who?

SEE RED

MVP of what?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

elartman1973 wrote:
DorianRo wrote:I am happy our team is doing well but being realistic, our titles hope for this year dashed when we lost Rose and Traded Deng away.

Bulls titlw hopes ended when jordan and pippen split..anything since then is cqlled delusions

20 out of 25 years...haha
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:

lol, poor artie. He's so mad since the magic are a bottom feeder on a "5 year plan" that he tries to take it out on the bulls who are clearly a superior team.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

constitutionnomore wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

20 out of 25 years...haha
Is that how long youve been out of the closet?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

lol, poor artie. He's so mad since the magic are a bottom feeder on a "5 year plan" that he tries to take it out on the bulls who are clearly a superior team.
I like how you created this imaginary five year plan when everyon in the free world knows its all about this summer..keep reaching bitch
And the magic have been light years better than the bulls this century...bulls havent even been contenders since jordan..classic
Take a hike puta

jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Arty still denies his "5 year plan"....seems he would EMBRACE that instead of telling people it was a 3 year plan, being as the Magic are no where near being contenders, even if they made the playoffs(which isn't that hard to do with an adequate team)...
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Bulls titlw hopes ended when jordan and pippen split..anything since then is cqlled delusions

I like how you created this imaginary five year plan when everyon in the free world knows its all about this summer..keep reaching bitch
And the magic have been light years better than the bulls this century...bulls havent even been contenders since jordan..classic
Take a hike puta
lol, you told everyone on here last year that it was a 5 year plan. Don't lie now bonehead. Bulls teams have been better this decade than the lowly bottom feeding magic lol. Oh and you shouldn't call people names who could kick the shit out of you in their sleep, got it?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

constitutionnomore wrote:Arty still denies his "5 year plan"....seems he would EMBRACE that instead of telling people it was a 3 year plan, being as the Magic are no where near being contenders, even if they made the playoffs(which isn't that hard to do with an adequate team)...
haha exactly. We all know he said 5 year plan. Can't believe how mad he's getting and keeps trying to deny this 5 year plan. Magic won't be contenders for a long ass time.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

constitutionnomore wrote:Arty still denies his "5 year plan"....seems he would EMBRACE that instead of telling people it was a 3 year plan, being as the Magic are no where near being contenders, even if they made the playoffs(which isn't that hard to do with an adequate team)...
So top draft picks and free agents over the summer dont change a team? Ok..gotcha
Weve been waiting for this summer since we traded dwight..sorry if you were too wrapped up in your crap team to comprehend this fact..its a flat out three year plan and always has been..only people claiming otherwise are haters like you who are jealous that you are stuck in nba hell

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Take a hike puta
lol, you told everyone on here last year that it was a 5 year plan. Don't lie now bonehead. Bulls teams have been better this decade than the lowly bottom feeding magic lol. Oh and you shouldn't call people names who could kick the shit out of you in their sleep, got it?
Wrong..i never said or hought at all about a five year plan..obviously you do because thats where your team is...magic have been better than the bulls this century..lol at trying to divert the topic..nice whire flag

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
haha exactly. We all know he said 5 year plan. Can't believe how mad he's getting and keeps trying to deny this 5 year plan. Magic won't be contenders for a long ass time.
Why would i claim a five year plan when its clear as day its a three year plan?
Lol a you having to make shit up to compete
Another white flag
Walk it off fagoli

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Why would i claim a five year plan when its clear as day its a three year plan?
Lol a you having to make shit up to compete
Another white flag
Walk it off fagoli

Queer bait quit denying the magics failed 5 year plan attempt. Move along now.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Great thread by DwC.

As usual