750,000-1,000,000 people today

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

750,000-1,000,000 people today

Post by AlaskaHawks »

attended the parade and rally in Seattle. I know that's a big range, but those are the early "estimates" that I've heard. What a great showing in 21 degree weather! Freezing cold, but so much fun. I was happy to be a part of it! Finally home and warm again.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: 750,000-1,000,000 people today

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote:attended the parade and rally in Seattle. I know that's a big range, but those are the early "estimates" that I've heard. What a great showing in 21 degree weather! Freezing cold, but so much fun. I was happy to be a part of it! Finally home and warm again.
Peyton went to Disney World today...
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Lots of people smoking weed? Lol.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:attended the parade and rally in Seattle. I know that's a big range, but those are the early "estimates" that I've heard. What a great showing in 21 degree weather! Freezing cold, but so much fun. I was happy to be a part of it! Finally home and warm again.
Peyton went to Disney World today...
Good for him. He's needs some more comedy/joy in his life after that rape on Sunday.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

PhutureDynasty wrote:Lots of people smoking weed? Lol.
Definitely. Tons of it down there today.
Also, someone handed Lynch a bottle of Fireball and he chugged damn near half of it and handed it back lol. He also gave Wilson a Dom Perignon (SP?) Shower at the stadium. He was loaded, and hillarious.
Bill Russell

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Also, someone handed Lynch a bottle of Fireball and he chugged damn near half of it and handed it back lol. He also gave Wilson a Dom Perignon (SP?) Shower at the stadium. He was loaded, and hillarious.
Hahaha that's awesome man. I imagine most of the players* were already hammered but that just further proves that Lynch's nickname "Beast Mode" is justified.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Hahaha that's awesome man. I imagine most of the players* were already hammered but that just further proves that Lynch's nickname "Beast Mode" is justified.
Probably most of them had some, but during the interviews, they mostly seemed fine. I have never been a part of a championship so I definitely relished the experience.
Bill Russell

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Peyton Manning is the coach of the Broncos when they're blowing teams out but as soon as they get blown out its on John Fox.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Incognito wrote:Peyton Manning is the coach of the Broncos when they're blowing teams out but as soon as they get blown out its on John Fox.
Lol. Pretty much.
Bill Russell

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

They're mostly bandwagoners though. Let's be real, nobody here cared about the Seahawks 3 years ago.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:They're mostly bandwagoners though. Let's be real, nobody here cared about the Seahawks 3 years ago.
LOL, I went to 6 games 3 years ago.
Bill Russell

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:They're mostly bandwagoners though. Let's be real, nobody here cared about the Seahawks 3 years ago.
I'm talking about the city in general. Now you walk around downtown and see girls with pink Seahawks scarves. 12th man flags on everyone's car. People wearing Seahawks gear everywhere around the city.

You didn't see any of that 3-4 years ago.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I'm talking about the city in general. Now you walk around downtown and see girls with pink Seahawks scarves. 12man flags on everyone's car. People wearing Seahawks gear everywhere around the city.

Maybe you didn't I did. Sure, it's greater now, but it's literally like that in EVERY city that has a contending team, you tard.
Bill Russell

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I'm talking about the city in general. Now you walk around downtown and see girls with pink Seahawks scarves. 12man flags on everyone's car. People wearing Seahawks gear everywhere around the city.

Maybe you didn't I did. Sure, it's greater now, but it's literally like that in EVERY city that has a contending team, you tard.
ROFL no. Go to Boston and you'll see them living and breathing their team 24/7 no matter what part of the year it is. Just admit this is a bandwagon faux-loyal town. There's no shame in it.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: I'm talking about the city in general. Now you walk around downtown and see girls with pink Seahawks scarves. 12man flags on everyone's car. People wearing Seahawks gear everywhere around the city.

ROFL no. Go to Boston and you'll see them living and breathing their team 24/7 no matter what part of the year it is. Just admit this is a bandwagon faux-loyal town. There's no shame in it.

ROFL, my friend stayed in Boston last week for the superbowl. He'll tell you that your last statement is DEAD wrong. You're a joke. For real.
Bill Russell

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

ROFL, my friend stayed in Boston last week for the superbowl. He'll tell you that your last statement is DEAD wrong. You're a joke. For real.
Bro, I know Boston. There's nothing that someone who stayed there for one week can tell me about that city.

Anyway, like I said... there's nothing wrong with admitting that Seattle is a bandwagon city. Even the Seattle Times says so:

http://seattletimes.com/html/opinion/20 ... 15xml.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Bro, I know Boston. There's nothing that someone who stayed there for one week can tell me about that city.

Anyway, like I said... there's nothing wrong with admitting that Seattle is a bandwagon city. Even the Seattle Times says so:

http://seattletimes.com/html/opinion/20 ... 15xml.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Do me a favor. Name 1 city in the history of sports that didn't gain fans as they made a title run.
Bill Russell

dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Alaska Chicken enjoy it while you can because DA BEARS will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy high atop the streets of Chicago at this time next year.

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Do me a favor. Name 1 city in the history of sports that didn't gain fans as they made a title run.
It's different when most of your fanbase consists of those people. It's cool though. Maybe we can build on this.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

dwcmwa wrote:Alaska Chicken enjoy it while you can because DA BEARS will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy high atop the streets of Chicago at this time next year.
I just don't see that. I think it will be between Denver, New England, San Fran, and Seattle.
Bill Russell