I will probably be posting a lot today

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

I will probably be posting a lot today

Post by Bush4Ever »

Slow day, got my project shit done, and so on.

I am happy to have a discussion with anyone about anything, whether it be advice, sociological insights, my personal life, or whatever.

I reserve the right to reject whatever questions I want, however.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Re: I will probably be posting a lot today

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Bush4Ever wrote:Slow day, got my project shit done, and so on.

I am happy to have a discussion with anyone about anything, whether it be advice, sociological insights, my personal life, or whatever.

what are your thoughts on the following posters?:
-Artman-
-TDK-
-rileymartin-
-denali-
-berniemachen-
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

paskeezy3000 wrote:

-Artman-
-TDK-
-rileymartin-
-denali-
-berniemachen-
There are preciously few posters I have an sort of serious opinion about. However....

-Artman-

Not quite as dumb as he portrays himself to be. Mexican. Moobs. The guy that will eventually worm his way into your group because he is an idiot, but he's YOUR idiot while being relatively harmless and providing you with weed.

-TDK-

Borderline alcoholic who is actually a pretty good guy when you remove him from his "trigger" topics. Might have some sexual attraction to Grizzfan (and maybe vice-versa?).

-rileymartin-

I don't really know, but my vague recollection is that he is a reasonably good poster for basketball, but not star-quality. He would be like the Toni Kukoc of the Bulls, for example.

-denali-

Pretty cool, but like 99 percent of women, lacks the ability to understand humor at all, in any sense.

-berniemachen

IDK. Isn't he a Kobe Kid, but one of the more fun ones?
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Thanks.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

paskeezy3000 wrote:Thanks.
You are very welcome.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

-Artman-

Not quite as dumb as he portrays himself to be. Mexican. Moobs. The guy that will eventually worm his way into your group because he is an idiot, but he's YOUR idiot while being relatively harmless and providing you with weed.

LMAO
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Bush,

About how much information do you estimate that we have of the total information in the universe? And assuming that you answer that we don't know EVERYTHING, please answer this second question: Is it possible given the other information that we do NOT know about the universe, that our current knowledge of information is wrong?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Ghostown42 wrote:Bush,

About how much information do you estimate that we have of the total information in the universe? And assuming that you answer that we don't know EVERYTHING, please answer this second question: Is it possible given the other information that we do NOT know about the universe, that our current knowledge of information is wrong?
Uhh....

1. Don't know

2. I don't know what you mean by "knowledge of information". But there a number of things that cannot be wrong for logical reasons. For example, anything that would pose a contradiction would never be right, no matter what knoweldge we don't have. For example, we know that we will never see a square-circle because the elements of squares and circles cannot be satisfied at the same time.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:Bush,

Uhh....

1. Don't know

2. I don't know what you mean by "knowledge of information". But there a number of things that cannot be wrong for logical reasons. For example, anything that would pose a contradiction would never be right, no matter what knoweldge we don't have. For example, we know that we will never see a square-circle because the elements of squares and circles cannot be satisfied at the same time.
You can't possibly say that you know that because you've already stated that you don't know how much information we have.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Ghostown42 wrote: You can't possibly say that you know that because you've already stated that you don't know how much information we have.
Eric? Is that you?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote: You can't possibly say that you know that because you've already stated that you don't know how much information we have.
Eric? Is that you?
;)
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:

-Artman-
-TDK-
-rileymartin-
-denali-
-berniemachen-
There are preciously few posters I have an sort of serious opinion about. However....

-Artman-

-TDK-

Borderline alcoholic who is actually a pretty good guy when you remove him from his "trigger" topics. Might have some sexual attraction to Grizzfan (and maybe vice-versa?).

-rileymartin-

I don't really know, but my vague recollection is that he is a reasonably good poster for basketball, but not star-quality. He would be like the Toni Kukoc of the Bulls, for example.

-denali-

Pretty cool, but like 99 percent of women, lacks the ability to understand humor at all, in any sense.

-berniemachen

IDK. Isn't he a Kobe Kid, but one of the more fun ones?
Pretty good but you really mailed it in on bernie.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I just didn't have anything in my memory about him.